Worst Wrestling Reboots

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
What do you think are the worst wrestling reboots that have ever happened? It could be a stable coming back,a tag team etc. I think ECW under WWE has to be the worst wrestling reboot I can think of. I did enjoy One Night Stand 2005 and 2006 but December to Dismember was absolutely horrendous. The ECW weekly shows were terrible too.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
ECW weekly was actually pretty fun for a time, but yeah, neutering the idea of the brand was always going to be a fail.

The return of the NWO in WWE was beyond awful. The worst part was that the McMahon "injecting the WWE with a poison" vignettes were cool and then it just turned out to be the lame-ass NWO complete with a guy who couldn't wrestle (Nash), a guy who shouldn't have been wrestling (Hall) and Hogan, who was getting face pops from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk