Worst wrestler(s) to ever hold a Championship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
There have been plenty of topics on who is the most talented wrestler to never hold a major championship.

I'd like to know who you think is the least talented wrestler to hold a championship of any kind.

(BTW David Arquette doesnt count, no explanation needed)

My choice, bar none, is Khali.

Attachments

• the-great-khali-india.jpg
    the-great-khali-india.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 5

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Jeff Jarrett in WCW. Good (not great) wrestler, but boring on the mic and not main event material by any means.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'll look at it from a Business standpoint and give my serious answer. Diesel. A full year by someone who never should have been a face. He also has the lowest ratings, merchandise, and ticket sales of any champion in WWF/E history.

Swagger btw was pretty bad abut wouldn't say him simply because Diesel held it for a year. A year of drawing poorly is worse than a young guy given the strap too soon and it being taken off not long after.

Tommyspud

Jobber
Reaction score
... Hornswoggle or Ed Ferrara.

Because obvious.

I'm not pointing out DDT and it's crazy Ironman Heavymetalweight Champions.

Unless you want me too?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Great Khali and Hornswoggle. Hands down, because even some people who were bad, like Ultimate Warrior were at least over with the crowd, Khali was boring and dull as fuck, and Hornswoggle is the same