Worst weekend of my life.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Damn, sorry to hear that...at least the cops were nice enough to let you go...you are one lucky son of a bitch....I'm happy I don't do drugs....

MTG

Reaction score
Lmao. In montreal Weed is chill. Cops don't give a fuck. They'll sit down and smoke a J with you. Unless it's a shitload. Which i suppose it was considering u had half an ounce in your pipe.

Christian

Reaction score
Lmao. In montreal Weed is chill. Cops don't give a fuck. They'll sit down and smoke a J with you. Unless it's a shitload. Which i suppose it was considering u had half an ounce in your pipe.

you dont smoke weed.

MTG

Reaction score
you dont smoke weed.

Actually i don't i have...but i don't. I do it like once a month. But trust me in MTL it's not as big a deal as in the states. Unless your carrying more than 3 G's but dude who walks around with 3 g's and if you don't believe me check it out for urself. Why do u think that people walk around with fucking joints in there hands downtown.

Reaction score
Actually i don't i have...but i don't. I do it like once a month. But trust me in MTL it's not as big a deal as in the states. Unless your carrying more than 3 G's but dude who walks around with 3 g's and if you don't believe me check it out for urself. Why do u think that people walk around with fucking joints in there hands downtown.

I have heard, that in Canada, most drugs, especially weed aren't a big deal at all. God, I would love to live there. But still, as long as your smart, its still unlikely you'll get caught. As least where I live (A little outside Philly).

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I have heard, that in Canada, most drugs, especially weed aren't a big deal at all. God, I would love to live there. But still, as long as your smart, its still unlikely you'll get caught. As least where I live (A little outside Philly).

I've been busted for possession a few times and its only ever stuck once, but that's because between me and my buddy we had a shit ton on us, and I was living in a smaller more conservative town at the time.

Here in Ottawa though I can walk down the street and smoke a joint and nobody will bother me at all. The cops don't care about weed so long as you aren't starting shit.

Reaction score
there's a simpson episode where homer,apu and granda go to canada to get drugs and painkillers.MS can you get me a canadian passport i'll rep you for it:)

Christian

Reaction score

3 grams is shit

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its not a matter of getting hig. Its a matter of having enough on you to last however long.

Christian

Reaction score
Its not a matter of getting hig. Its a matter of having enough on you to last however long.

Your my new forum buddy.

And to those anti-drug peeps, no, I didn't learn my lesson. Picked this bad boy up today, named it "Parks" in memory of my old pipe that was taken that night, "Rosa Parks", but we just called it "Rosa".

0827071708cp9.jpg

$25.

MTG

Reaction score
Dude i saw some of those for like 10 bux in china town. My friend bought one. It will probly break in a week. Yours is probably better quality how much can u fit in yours?

And I'm saying I'll be smoking three G's max at a time. And my friends would have the rest of the weed at his crib.,

Christian

Reaction score
Dude i saw some of those for like 10 bux in china town. My friend bought one. It will probly break in a week. Yours is probably better quality how much can u fit in yours?

And I'm saying I'll be smoking three G's max at a time. And my friends would have the rest of the weed at his crib.,

It's not really about how much it is or how much you can fit in there. It's like, when your looking at the pipes, you see one and you're just like "That's the one." Rosa Parks I bought from Little 5 Points in ATL, Parks I bought from some store a lil ways from my house.