Worst Week to Be a WWE Fan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
Ever since Wrestlemania 30, this week has been jacked up. Why? Well...
  • The Death of The Streak
  • Cesaro wins Battle Royal (I was betting Big Show would win)
  • Cena beats Wyatts
  • Ultimate Warrior Dead after collapsing in front of his hotel 24 hours after Monday Night Raw
  • Undertaker in hospital for severe concussion, but released Monday Afternoon
I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty mad. But, I'm glad Daniel Bryan's finally champion and the Newcomer Diva Paige is champion.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Product wise it's actually been pretty promising and definitely not the worst week ever lol. It does suck that Warrior died though, and hopefully Taker will be alright.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The Streak ending was disappointing and easily one of the most shocking things that I've ever witnessed in my seventeen years of watching wrestling, but the rest of the week was pretty normal and rad. Warrior dying was a shock, but I'm not really saddened by it much. I'm not saying I'm happy that he died, obviously, but I'm not sad either. I've always found it hard to feel bad when celebrities pass away given that I don't know any of them personally.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Except for Warrior dying, I think it has been a pretty good week in wrestling. Really liked WM and Raw. The streak ending doesn't make me sad or anything, it was just a very, very stupid thing to do from a booking standpoint.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
You're overreacting a bit I'd say, as when you look at the whole situation, WWE has been really good this week, with parts of WM30, and RAW was great. As for Warrior's death, I'm saddened by that as well as almost every other fan out there, and it's sad news, so that does put a damper on things. However, much to the chagrin and dismay of everyone else, I wanted Brock to end the streak, even though I never envisioned it happening. So I'm happy with that.

Reactions: Z.T.O

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Ever since Wrestlemania 30, this week has been jacked up. Why? Well...
  • The Death of The Streak
  • Cesaro wins Battle Royal (I was betting Big Show would win)
  • Cena beats Wyatts
  • Ultimate Warrior Dead after collapsing in front of his hotel 24 hours after Monday Night Raw
  • Undertaker in hospital for severe concussion, but released Monday Afternoon
I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty mad. But, I'm glad Daniel Bryan's finally champion and the Newcomer Diva Paige is champion.

I with you there match! Though I glad Cesaro won. But outside of that ur right on all of then very bad week to be wrestling fan!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Out of character, it's been a shitty week due to the Ultimate Warrior's shocking death after making amends with WWE.

Product wise, I think it's been getting better. Cesaro getting a push, Brock Lesnar a huge threat with a huge win, Shield going against eh Authority, change in the Diva's division(even though I think Paige is bland), New WHC/WWE champion and many other things.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The entire week has been so shocking but the product has been great.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The ONLY thing on that list that makes it a bad week is the Warrior's death. The rest of it is just business as usual. How you think Cesaro winning was a bad thing is beyond me though. :idk:

Reactions: Z.T.O