Worst Trends

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Reaction score
I mean, I've worn some "gender bending" clothing, and still do. But, I just don't see this as a good idea. I mean, wardrobe malfunctions are just waiting to happen.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lol... unfortunantly, I think I know what u might mean. THAT would be more embarrasing than anykind of wardrobe Malfunction. Sorry to say.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Tattoos. It's a trend that's been hot for well over twenty years. It's gross, it's expensive, and it's not attractive.

I notice celebrities getting tattoos all the time. Recently, Catherine Bell posted pictures on her instagram page of this lion tattoo she got on her left arm. Her fans were complimenting her, "Oh, you're so beautiful." Um, no, she was beautiful before she that ugly tattoo on her arm.

Many employers want their employees to cover up those tattoos when they come in for work. I was at a bistro in downtown and noticed the cashier was wearing long sleeves during the Summer weather. This was to cover the tattoos all over his arms so as to not offend the customers.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
While I don't think it is entirely stupid, I do think that the popularity of fidget spinners is just bad. lol

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ha! They'll prob last a few mths til they come up with Something more interesting than "Fidget Spinners".

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I find Fidget Spinner annoying, but they are not the worst trends, and why? Because unless someone is being stupid and makes one of those razor spinners, they're completely safe and in a way, helpful to some

I'll tell you what's really stupid. Remember nekonominations? That trend may have died out 3 years ago, but it doesn't change the fact that 5 people also died out with it, and many more were either hurt or or hospitalized by drinking god knows what

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Since the Golden State Warriors won the title I say people jumping on the bandwagon is a trend I would like to see go away. Idiots like to post how they're a part of Warrior Nation when Stephen Curry & Co. go 73 wins but when Dub City was losing 46 games a season just a few years ago these diehard fans are nowhere to be found.

Obviously, it's not just the NBA where this trend is found but just about any sport. A former high classmate of mine liked The Cubs when they won the World Series last season. He's never been to Chicago. Today, he's sporting a Dodgers jersey to support his team because he's a diehard fan of the Dodgers since June 25th when they went on a ten game winning streak.

Bandwagon hopping is shameless, a sign of low-esteem, and it makes one look like a phoney. Like what you like and don't worry what others think of you.

Last edited: