Worst Theater Expirience You've Had.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StageBomb

Reaction score
Thoughts On Goldberg?

At every forum I go to i post this thread because people seem to get much pleasure from completely obliterating his reputation. Your thoughts on him?

Reid

Reaction score
Didn't know where to put this.

I've had many good expiriences at the movie theater but the worst i would have to say was when I saw Pirates of the Carribean 3. My seat was being kicked the entire time.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was a long time ago when I saw men in black 2 and this woman had a baby who wouldn't stop crying for seriously like 40 minutes straight. Everyone looked like they wanted to beat her up, lol.

The Flash

Reaction score
I remember like years and years ago i went to the theater, can't remember which movie it was but the movie kept messing up and the volume kept cutting out and then the movie just completely stopped, they ended up giving us all refunds because we only saw like the first 5 min of the movie.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar

Because the dump I took 10 minutes ago was a lot better than this movie.

PHX said:
Was a long time ago when I saw men in black 2 and this woman had a baby who wouldn't stop crying for seriously like 40 minutes straight. Everyone looked like they wanted to beat her up, lol.

That sucks. If it's a douchebag on the phone, proceed as follows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pVQ9Q-AfRc

harry044

ya i have bad experiance at the theater. i think at that time i was 13 yrs old. i didn,t get any ticket for My favorite movie Mr.India. so , that was bad experiance for me....

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Because the dump I took 10 minutes ago was a lot better than this movie.

That sucks. If it's a douchebag on the phone, proceed as follows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pVQ9Q-AfRc

:lmao I was going to post the same thing.

I honestly don't know or remember any really terrible experiences. I guess if you could there being no sound or anything for the ads and previews, then that would be bad. But as for the movie itself, don't really know of one off the top of my head.

TheGShow

Reaction score
I forgot which movie but we all sat down to watch. Five minutes in the screen turns into 4 smaller screens showing the movie four times. This went on for about 15 minutes and we all got refunds. It was very stupid.