• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Worst Storylines in Wrestling History

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
This is a similar discussion topic to LadyHotRod's Worst Championship Reigns of all times, but will be based on storytelling instead of championship reigns. Give your opinion on what you believe is one of the worst storylines ever in the history of professional wrestling.

My first pick would be the very obvious face turn of Invader #1, or Jose Gonzalez, in WWC after he murdered Bruiser Brody, up to and including the fucking stabbing angle they did the next year where Gonzalez "stabbed" Atsushi Onita in 1990. I don't think there's any storyline that tops this as far as bad fucking taste goes.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Katie Vick is a masterpiece.

Bad storylines for me would just be sumthin' bland like TNA tryin' to make Crimson their Goldberg. He was just borin' as fuck.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Mae Young giving birth to a hand will forever be one of the top for me. Pretty much any storyline with her was stupid, but, that one stands alone as the absolute worst.

I tend to agree with this

Hornswoggle McMahon was also dog shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Every single storyline involving Lita and Kane from 2004-2005. The rape, the forcible marriage, the miscarriage by Snitsky, and the cheating with Edge in a cruel parody of the actual Lita/Edge/Matt Hardy affair. It's not just terrible television, it's morally repugnant.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Least that provided us with "OMG Kevin Nash, WTF thought he was dead LOL" :lmao

Yeah Punk was gold in it but that almost makes me even more upset bc that was NOT what I wanted him doing after the Summer of Punk :lol at least he got the strap back come Survivor Series