Worst Storylines Ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Since we don't have a general wrestling section, I'll post this here. What do you think are the worst storylines that you have seen since viewing wrestling. Now lets be realistic here. Don't just put something down b/c you don't like the wrestler and such, but post what you think b/c it totally sucked or sucks.

Here are a few that come to mind in my eyes. Some of them I saw on a website and brought me back and got to thinking about these. What a shame...

-David Arquette as world champion
-JR getting fired
-Pacman Jones
-Any use of Eddie Guerrero following his death
-Hornswoggle McMahon

What are yours?

the dark knight

definitely hornswoggle mcmahon and most of eugene's storylines.

*waits for some idiot to say katie vick's storyline was the worst ever*

HHHforever

Reaction score
Definitely Hornswaggle McMahon, I agree Eugene was a horrible storyline and a waste of Dinsmore's talents. Khali winning the WHC really pissed me off because I think that Kane should have gotten a title run at that point. That's all that comes to mind at the moment.

Wrestling Station

- X-division destruction by Team 3D.
- Horny McMahon
- Eugene gimmick and storylines
- Judas/Abyss

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I wouldn't say just Katie Vick, but that whole Kane/HHH angle. Kane was uberover when he returned, the storyline almost totally ruined him.

Kane crying over Lita.

Earthquake making Quakeburgers out of Damien.

Papa Shango/Warrior

Hogan/Warrior from WCW.

The White Hummer

Who ran over Stone Cold (only because of the payoff)

Al Snow/Big Boss Man feud.

I could go on forever.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Most of them have already been said, Katie Vick , Hornswaggle McMahon, Eugene, Arquette.

Perry Saturn and his mop.

Zach Gowen's entire WWE run.

the dark knight

I wouldn't say just Katie Vick, but that whole Kane/HHH angle. Kane was uberover when he returned, the storyline almost totally ruined him.
you know that was perhaps his biggest title push right? he was more over with the back then than anyone else in the WWE. he beat triple h more than anyone....and he always got screwed in their PPV title match. i mean, come on. how was he buried when he used to go out every night and beat up all 4 members of evolution?

but yea, the katie vick thing isnt a storyline to interest you...
Perry Saturn and his mop.

Zach Gowen's entire WWE run.
lol thanks for reminding me.

John

Zach Gowen
Most of Vince McMahon's
Arquette becoming champ
Hornswoggle becoming champ
Hornswoggle and vince/ finlay