Worst Over Hyped Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Totally loved that match, thought it was one of the feuds ever. Sorry!

I thought Cena vs. Rock is the worst over-hyped matches ever.

It was a great feud don't get me wrong,it's just their match at Mania sucked imo.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
It was a great feud don't get me wrong,it's just their match at Mania sucked imo.

It was an average match but the crowd made it good too.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Both Cena/Rock
Punk/Ryback HIAC
Miz/Cena Mania '27 whoever the hell agreed to have that match ME Mania... wow... no words...
Batista/Khali Punjabi Prison Match Great American Bash '07? or '08? Something like that

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Easily what you posted. Those fans shit all over them during that match, and rightfully so. Id ask for my money back if i was there for that bs.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Andre vs Hogan at WMIII was pretty bad too imo.

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree here. It wasn't a technical classic (though no one expected it to be) but they only made it about twelve minutes long so that it wouldn't drag on long enough to bore the crowd. Plus, the big epic moment at the end - Hogan managing to knock Andre off his feet and then body slamming him to one of the largest pops ever and defeating him with the leg drop - more than made the match worth the wait.