Worst Movie Ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva!

Reaction score
The Batman films probably weren't the worst ever but for me as a Batman fan I feel sick to my stomach looking at them because they really did my hero no justice whatsoever.

They turned him into a comedy superhero aimed at ten year olds and in turn killed the franchise for a good ten years. Warner Bros actually had a 5th movie in the works but they wouldn't go near it after the reaction from Batman & Robin.

Heres some quotes from the people who made the film:

Chris O Donnell (Robin) - "When I made Batman Forever, I felt like I was making a movie. When I made Batman & Robin, I felt like I was making a toy commercial."

Mark S Reinhart (Author) - "The combination of Batman & Robin's terrible script, ridiculous costuming, garish sets, uninspired direction, etc. made the film into the appalling dump heap that it is"

George Clooney (Batman) - "I think we might have killed the franchise." and he also personally offered to refund the money of any fan he met who paid to see it.

Michael Ulsan (Executive Producer) - "In my estimation - you're not making movies, you're making two-hour infomercials for toys.[2] And that's sad. Because, if a filmmaker is allowed to just go out and make a great film, I believe you will sell toys anyway"

The Dark Knight, as a Batman fan yourself, I thought you of all people would be with me on this one.

I don't want to sit here defending every film that I put in my list, in depth, but I do think that The Daredevil and Hitcher are both terrible films and deserve their places in that list.

I'll add to my list on the first page later when I get a spare minute.

CT Styles

Can't remember much but from the top of my head..

The Grudge - It was so stupid that it felt like a comedy to me.
Lilo & Stich - Saw it when I was like 8 and at that age I still hated it.
Most Superhero Movies - They all seem the same to me. All have same storyline.

Worst movie I've ever seen...

Aeon Flux - I walked out after 30 minutes. It was just stupid. That was the worst movie I had ever seen from what I saw. It was also the first movie I walked out of. Pure shit.

Kassidy

Reaction score
Worst movie I've ever seen...

Aeon Flux - I walked out after 30 minutes. It was just stupid. That was the worst movie I had ever seen from what I saw. It was also the first movie I walked out of. Pure shit.

are you kidding? Do you like Sci-fi at all? lol . the story to the movie was in depth and good and 30 mins of a movie isnt shit except if your watching a action movie, in good movies the story progress with the film not heres everything understand now we are going to blow stuff up.

But i also believe any movie with the rock in it so far has sucked, the new one he is in Get Smart might save him cuz Steve Carell is funny as fuck

CT Styles

Kassidy said:
are you kidding? Do you like Sci-fi at all? lol . the story to the movie was in depth and good and 30 mins of a movie isnt shit except if your watching a action movie, in good movies the story progress with the film not everys everything understand now we are going to blow stuff up.

But i also believe any movie with the rock in it so far has sucked, the new one he is in Get Smart might save him cuz Steve Carell is funny as fuck

I really don't know:laugh: I just like a movie that entertains me and this one failed to do so. I don't really have a particular preference in movies, I think it depends what mood you're in, if you're down or feel like a laugh put on a comedy if you're in the mood for action, put on an action.

the dark knight

The Batman films probably weren't the worst ever but for me as a Batman fan I feel sick to my stomach looking at them because they really did my hero no justice whatsoever.

They turned him into a comedy superhero aimed at ten year olds and in turn killed the franchise for a good ten years. Warner Bros actually had a 5th movie in the works but they wouldn't go near it after the reaction from Batman & Robin.

Heres some quotes from the people who made the film:

Chris O Donnell (Robin) - "When I made Batman Forever, I felt like I was making a movie. When I made Batman & Robin, I felt like I was making a toy commercial."

Mark S Reinhart (Author) - "The combination of Batman & Robin's terrible script, ridiculous costuming, garish sets, uninspired direction, etc. made the film into the appalling dump heap that it is"

George Clooney (Batman) - "I think we might have killed the franchise." and he also personally offered to refund the money of any fan he met who paid to see it.

Michael Ulsan (Executive Producer) - "In my estimation - you're not making movies, you're making two-hour infomercials for toys.[2] And that's sad. Because, if a filmmaker is allowed to just go out and make a great film, I believe you will sell toys anyway"

The Dark Knight, as a Batman fan yourself, I thought you of all people would be with me on this one.

I don't want to sit here defending every film that I put in my list, in depth, but I do think that The Daredevil and Hitcher are both terrible films and deserve their places in that list.

I'll add to my list on the first page later when I get a spare minute.
yea i know all of that. but i can name 10 films right now that are worse....you dont get my point, i know the film sucked. but its not in the bottom 10..or even 50 tbh.

Reaction score
How is that the worst movie ever? Come on man, they did an awesome job with the visualizations and effects, I would say Hollow Man 2 was a big let down and Transformers + all the Harry Potter (Magical) movies! :disgust1:
special effects dont really effect how entertaining a movie is lol

GomerPyle

Reaction score
Napoleon Dynomite gets my vote. Nothing about that movie was remotely funny. It was like a Chuck Norris joke, not funny, and makes no sense. I mean, 'why did the chicken cross the road? Because Chuck Norris pwnzorz!!" It's not funny, and neither is that horrid movie.

LadyHotrod

Superman Returns-WOW. You would have thought that they could have made a better storyline. The visuals were obviously better than the original but I was sitting in the theater bored to fucking tears over this pile of shit.

The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy-This is, by far, the worst movie ever made. It was so random and boring and confusing and I wanted to murder all the annoying actors. Especially Mos Def.

Halloween 3-Way to ruin one of the greatest movie killers of all time by NOT putting him in his own movie. Fucking garbage.

Epic Movie/Superhero Movie/All these other weak spoof movies-They aren't funny. They are a waste of film and a waste of time.

Street Fighter-T-Hawk. Need I say more?

Mortal Kombat:Annihilation-Christopher Lambert>>>>>James Remar. Once I saw that Lambert wouldn't be playing my favourite character, I knew that ths movie would suck. It certainly did.

Superbad-Only funny if you're an immature little bitch. Otherwise, lame.

Napoleon Dynomite-I didn't laugh once.

Dumb and Dumberer-The first movie owned. This one was just trying to cash in on the originals success. It failed miserably.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Don't you dare be saying an unkind word about Jason X. :D

The movie was basically a (perhaps/likely unintentional) parody of the entire series.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The telepath? Seriously? I thought that after 5 that was the next weakest one in the series.

I personally enjoyed 6 the best.

Reaction score
most do, sadly. but have you seen any real horron film? the thing, alien, aliens, the ring, scream, etc?

how old are you btw?

i seen scream absolute shite none of teh rest tho i seen a few horror movies they were jus plain shite i jus really love comedy :) and im 13 lol

the dark knight

i seen scream absolute shite none of teh rest tho i seen a few horror movies they were jus plain shite i jus really love comedy :) and im 13 lol
that explains. and you can take out scream from that list..seriously mate, go watch "the thing" now. it doesn't really "scare" you but i loved it.