Worst loss in the August Genocide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which talent do you think was the worst loss?

• Cherry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colin Delaney

• Big Daddy V

• Nunzio

• Shannon Moore

• Domino

• Stevie Richards

• Robbie McAllister

• Rory McAllister

• Braden Walker

• Total voters

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
who was the worst loss in the WWE august talent genocide?

I say fuck braden walker & the Allisters.

Those other ones though... damn shame.
Big Daddy V, I think, gets the worst loss award.

seX-Power

Shannon Moore had the best potential out of those imo...

Reaction score
Cherry got released? Never saw that.

I thought Domino's promo and gimmick change ideas were...different. Would have maybe liked to have seen how that would have went.

I'm gonna go with Shannon Moore though as the biggest loss. I think if the cruiserweight division was still around, he could have made a half decent career for himself. Nothing amazing, but decent. I REALLY wish they would reinstate the cruisers division.

J

No way I could vote anyone but Shannon Moore and I agree fuck Walker he had a chance to make an impact in WWE and lets his body go to hell. What an idiot. ON the other hand Moore did nothing wrong and could wrestle one hell of a match.

xtremebadass

Braden Walker was bound down by WWE. Do you really think he meant for his debut to be so bad? I personally think WWE was out to assassinate Harris. Therefore, I saw Braden Walker.

Moonlight Drive

Braden Walker, he will forever go down as the best to never hold the championship. They wasted him imo