Worst Job you have ever had

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Killswitch

Reaction score
Self explanatory, right?

What did you do? How long did you hold it? What sucked the worst? Did you gain anything from it?

TheZig

Reaction score
What i did: Worked in a factory putting plastic box components together.
How long i held it: 3 months.
What sucked most: Handling burning hot plastic.
What i gained from it: Blisters....

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Warehousing, all I had to do was mark what was coming in and out.

Did it for 2 weeks then quit.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I had to do a paper route when I was a kid. I was supposed to go to 2000 houses... Or two dumpsters.

(quote taken from Mitch Hedberg, but it describes me perfectly)

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Worked for Barnes and Noble distribution I entered Zip codes into a computer for 8 hours a day so they could track where they were more popular lasted a month or two... Until I started falling asleep on my drive home, then I quit.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Burger King really sucked it was disgusting, the only time i could stand the job was when i was running the cash register. Lasted just about 6 months.

Duke Nukem

Reaction score
I was a telemarketer for 3 days. Its exactly like it is in TV or the movies. There is a big room where you sit in front of your shitty computers auto-dialing people. Then you have your idiot boss who sits in his office and spends the entire day eavesdropping on calls and staring at you through his giant window. And I tell you, only complete fucking assholes ever become someone in charge at telemarketing companies.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I was a telemarketer for 3 days. Its exactly like it is in TV or the movies. There is a big room where you sit in front of your shitty computers auto-dialing people. Then you have your idiot boss who sits in his office and spends the entire day eavesdropping on calls and staring at you through his giant window. And I tell you, only complete fucking assholes ever become someone in charge at telemarketing companies.

I work a smililar job at the moment, except I'm in the call centre of a market research company doing recruiting. The difference being that rather than cold-calling random people trying to sell them stuff or squeeze a donation from them, I'm calling people within our database that have signed up with us, inviting them to come in for about 40 minutes to try a product and give their opinion, then they get free money. The people I'm calling actually want me to call them and since I'm not trying to sell them shit the people are generally co-operative. All I'm doing is reading out a questionaire to see if they qualify for the session.

Easy fucking work, great pay, flexible hours. And since I'm trying to get into creative advertising it helps that my resume shows I have worked in marketing in some capacity, not to mention my degree and internships. Only drawback is that its boring, but I find that time flies when you actually call someone who picks up and you get to have a conversation with them.

Probably the easiest and most profitable work I can imagine.

Onyx

Reaction score
Worst job I have ever had was working at a bloody Subway. The hours I was given was awful, and my manager was a wanker! How the hell am I suppose to remember all of those meats and condiments!? >_<