World's Strongest Man

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

I hope he gets a good push into a main event program with Orton. What Orton desperately needs is a new feud.

Klide

^ If u were to say mark henry vs orton in the begining of this year I would say your stupid. But since u said it now your a smart man :D I'm desperate to see a new fued with orton idc if it were to be henry I'm just sick od orton hhh

noumenon

Orton has yet to contend with a "monster" chasing his title, so it'll definately be something fresh. Mark Henry anywhere near the main event is fresh regardless. Sadly I really don't see this HHH/Cena/Orton thing giving way any time soon which is really starting to disgust me. Henry has gotten over in absolute record time and theres no reason these two can't feud for a few months.

Airfixx

Even as a one shot, Orton wins deal... They need to build on Henry's popularity now (unlike MVP) and give us a reason to get behind him (being cheated out of a title win would help and then the fans can chart his climb back into contention)... Otherwise they'll lose interest as quickly as they 'found' it.

ratedrko09

Reaction score
i was suprised that they turned him face. but with the proper buildup he can become a legit main eventer at Raw and could hold the title for a few months at least

barley96

Reaction score
Bring Back Sexual Chocolate.

And maybe he can give birth to a prosthetic hand again.

Seriuosly, Mark Henry sucks. He should be released. His matches are boring, they consist of punch, pucnh, kick, punch, clothesline, punch, kick, clothesline. And when he feels energetic, The World's Strongest Slam that any wrestler knows how to do.

It has become a sad day because there are actually people in the IWC who are supporting Mark Henry. Things do not make sense anymore.

Airfixx

You're right. He should be doing SSP's and 450 splashes, the lazy bastard! :roll:

Reaction score
^^^^ RoH fanboys don't understand wrestling. Every person has to throw fifty lariats, flip and flop and over abuse near falls to near silence sometimes. THAT's what makes a wrestler a wrestler.Pffttt....

Mark Henry might not be a fanboys definition of a worker, but he serves his purpose way better than 90% of the RoH workers that almost all wrestler the same. I guess you have to be 5'5 and weigh 170 lbs to be a worker.