World Wrestling Organization

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Riggs

Reaction score
Backstory- Jerry Riggs founded this wrestling promotion. It started off as a low budget promotion in a bingo hall in Philly. Then, as more and more fans bought tickets, WWO became larger and larger. Riggs started running a weekly program called Monday Night Meltdown.

Meltodwn Roster-
Shawn Michaels
Jeff Hardy
Finlay
Rey Mysterio (currently inactive)
CM Punk
AJ Styles
Rhino
Somoa Joe
Sting
Carlito
Matt Hardy
Undertaker
Tommy Dreamer
Brother Ray
Brother Devon
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Triple H
Kurt Angle
Chris Jericho
Mr. Kennedy
Edge
Randy Orton
MVP
Elijah Burke
John Morrison
Shelton Benjamin
The Miz
Christian Cage
Petey Williams
Robert Rhoode
Abyss (inactive)
Christopher Daniels
Low Ki

World Heavyweight Division-
HBK
Sting
Undertaker
HHH
Kurt Angle
Edge
Randy Orton
Chris Jericho
AJ Styles
Rhino
Somoa Joe
Christian Cage

Genesis Division-
Jeff Hardy
Finlay
CM Punk
Matt Hardy
Mr. Kennedy
MVP
Elijah Burke
John Morrison
Shelton Benjamin
The Miz

T.V Division-
Carlito
Tommy Dreamer
Brother Ray
Brother Devon
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Petey Williams
Robert Roode
Christopher Daniels
Low Ki

Tag Division-
Dudley Boyz- Brother Ray and Brother Devon
Motor City Machine Guns- Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin
Hells Angels- Christopher Daniels and Low Ki
Hardyz- Matt and Jeff Hardy

Meltdown Staff-
Owner/GM- Jerry Riggs
Booker/Match Writer- Spencer Riggi
Commentators- Play by Play Jim Ross- Color Tazz
Announcer- Lillian/Michael Buffer

PPV's-
New Year Massacre
Battle for the Glory
Destiny Awaits
Super Brawl
Reality Rulez
One Night Only
Warzone
Summer Showdown
WWO Charity PPV
Halloween Havoc
When Worlds Collide
End of Days

Titles-

WWO World Heavyweight- Vacant
WWO Genesis- Mr.Kennedy
WWO T.V- Tommy Dreamer
WWO Tag Team- Dudleyz

Riggs

Reaction score
Meltdown Card

***Meltdown will be posted next week.***

12 Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal- The Entire World Division Colldies! The World Heavyweight Title is on the line!

8 Pack Elimination Match- Finlay, CM Punk, Mr. Kennedy, MVP, Elijah Burke, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, and The Miz. Last man standing is the new Genesis Champion!

6 Man Elimination Match- Carlito, Tommy Dreamer, Petey Williams, Robert Roode, Christopher Daniels, Low Ki. The last man standing is the new T.V Champion!

4 Way Hardcore Tag Team Match!- Dudleyz vs Motor City Machine Guns vs Hells Angels vs Hardyz!

Don't Miss It!

The Anigma

Reaction score
This looks pretty good. Backstory seems basic but makes sense. I like your rosters and the card looks great. Here are my predictions for the event.

12 Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal- The Entire World Division Colldies! The World Heavyweight Title is on the line!

-AJ Styles

8 Pack Elimination Match- Finlay, CM Punk, Mr. Kennedy, MVP, Elijah Burke, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, and The Miz. Last man standing is the new Genesis Champion!

6 Man Elimination Match- Carlito, Tommy Dreamer, Petey Williams, Robert Roode, Christopher Daniels, Low Ki. The last man standing is the new T.V Champion!

4 Way Hardcore Tag Team Match!- Dudleyz vs Motor City Machine Guns vs Hells Angels vs Hardyz!

Looks to be rough night for Hells Angels having to compete in two matches. Looking forward to the show. Feel free to check out The Commencement if you like.

CT Styles

I like this it seems interesting, I will check it out.

btw check out WWE :Big Time of ya want.

Alfie

Reaction score
I like the divisions and it looks as though you have a solid roster.

Looking forward to seeing a first show. (Drop a reply to APW if you like.)

John

HBK

Riggs

Reaction score
Monday Night Meltdown Episode 1!

Shooting Star by Black Stone Cherry hits and we welcome you to the first ever Monday....Night..MELTDOWN!!!! Tonight we have THREE battle royals, and tag team action!!!! This is going to be an action packed night... so don't even THINK of moving from that seat!!!

Burn in my Light by Mercy Drive hits and the owner of WWO steps out from behind the curtain.

Lillian- Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Jerry Riggs!

Riggs steps into the ring and Lillian hands him the mic. The fans are cheering as Riggs holds the mic up to his mouth.

Riggs- WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT MELTDOWN!!!!

Riggs pauses as the fans' cheers grow louder. Riggs quiets down the crowd and begins to speak.

Riggs- Let's waste no time.. let's get ready to RUMBLE-

Riggs is cut off when Medals Remix hits! The fans cheer as Kurt Angle steps out from behind the curtain! Kurt paces down the ramp and slides into the ring. He grabs a mic from the outside and stands toe to toe with Riggs.

Riggs- Who the hell do you think you are?

Kurt- I'm Kurt freakin Angle. That's who I am. I heard that I have to take part in some battle royal? Why should I even waste my time with all those losers in the back. I deserve to be handed the title on a silver platter.

Riggs- You're going to earn it just like everybody else.

Kurt- Listen-

Kurt is cut off when Shawn Michael's music hits the PA system. Kurt stares a hole through HBK as the he walks down the ramp! The fans are going nuts! HBK slides into the ring, with a mic in his hand.

HBK- Kurt, Kurt, Kurt... I think your cockiness is making you lose some brain cells. If anyone deserves that title... it's the Heart Break Kid... Shawn Michaels!

Kurt- Yeah? Well I bet you didn't-

HBK- Win the Olympics with a broken freakin neck BLAH BLAH BLAH! Sing a new song why don't you.

Kurt- You won't be able to play any songs when I snap your ankle... Showstopper.

HBK- Ooooh... I'm shaking in my boots. Kurt-

Sting's music begins to play and the fans erupt!

Kurt- You got to be kidding me.

The lights go out! But they come back on after a few seconds! Sting is right behind Kurt Angle!!!! But Angle doesn't realize it!

Kurt- See... the loser is scared to come out to the ring with a legend like me.

HBK- You might want to turn around.

Angle- And why the hell would I do that?

Sting taps Angle on the shoulder causing him to turn around! Angle sees Sting and jumps back! RIGHT INTO SOME SWEET CHIN MUSIC! Angle is laid out in the middle of the ring! Sting begins to clap... 1....2....3. HBK and Sting high five each other! What a way to kick off the show! We have to go to commercial! Don't move from that seat!

***WWO Action Figures Series 1! Don't be a punk! Get em' all!***

And we are back! The ring has been cleared and we are ready to start our first contest of the night!

Motor City Machine Gun's Entrance music hits! Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin step out from behind the curtain and run to the ring! The slide into the ring and wait for their opponents.

“Drop the Bombshell†hits and the Dudleyz step out from behind the curtain! They walk down the ramp, eying the Gun's. They stop at the apron and reach underneath the ring, and pull out a table! Devon sets it up as Bubba yells “You're both going through it!†They slide into the ring and stand toe to toe with their enemies.

Jeff Hardy's music hits and out steps Matt and Jeff Hardy! They dance at the top of the ramp as pyro shoots off! They run down the ramp and slide into the ring, and get into the Dudleyz face! They're eager to get started!

HEAVEN SENT! HELL BOUND!

Daniel's music hits and Low Ki and Christopher Daniels appear at the top of the ramp! The walk down to the ring, taunting the crowd. They then jump into the ring, and take their places on the apron. We're ready to kick off!

Jeff Hardy and Bubba will be starting this match. Remember, you cannot tag your own partner in. Hardcore rules, falls count anywhere, let's go!

Jeff and Bubba lock up. Bubba pushes Jeff into a corner and delivers some stiff elbows to the jaw. Bubba whips him across the ring and into the corner. Jeff hits the turnbuckle hard! Bubba charges, but Jeff jumps to the top rope, making Bubba hit the turnbuckle. Sunset Flip!

No! Kickout! Jeff picks up Bubba and sends him flying into the corner! Jeff tags in Sabin! Sabin looks eager to get his hands on Bubba. Sabin begins to nail Bubba with hard kicks to the legs and midsection. Sabin drops Bubba to his knees... Shining Wizard! Sabin hooks the leg!

NO! Bubba just gets the shoulder up! Sabin goes to pick up Bubba, but gets low blowed! Sabin falls to the ground in pain, and Bubba crawls toward the Hells Angels' corner. Bubba reaches out, and tags in Low Ki!

Ki charges and NAILS Sabin with a hard knee to the face! Ki goes for the pin!

No! Shelley breaks up the pin! But in comes Daniels with a steel chair! Daniels NAILS Shelley and sends him crashing to the outside! But Devon is right behind him and sends Daniels over the top! Sabin is up, and nails Devon with a dropkick, sending him to the outside! Jeff and Matt are ascending the turnbuckle, and leap off!! My god!!! The wreckage right in front of us!!! Meanwhile, Ki is backing up into the corner, ready to take off at Sabin...CLAP... what the hell!? Bubba just tagged him self in! Low Ki looks confused, but Bubba takes advantage and nails him with the Bubba Cutter! Ki falls to the outside! Bubba shouts explicits at him while Sabin charges at Bubba! But Bubba turns around and back body drops Sabin right to the outside! Sabin goes crashing neck first through the table! Bubba drops to the outside and goes for the pin!

3!!

It's over!

[Winners and NEW Tag Team Champs- Dudley Boyz- Back Body Drop Through Table- 5 minutes 45 seconds.

Devon grabs the belts and hands one to Bubba! They back their way up the ramp and celebrate. We have to go to a commercial break!

***Do you want to see the WWO days before we made Meltdown? Well, now you can, with the Rise of WWO DVD! Coming Soon***

And we are back from the break!

Kurt Angle is in his private locker room getting ready for his match when there is a knock at the door.

Angle- Come in.

Chris Jericho steps into the room.

Jericho- How you doing Kurt?

Angle- What do you want?

Jericho- Whoa whoa, calm down there baldy. I'm not here for trouble. I saw what Sting and HBK did to you. It was humiliating, it was dim meaning, hell it was pretty damn funny but it still wasn't right!

Angle- I still don't have a reason to why you are here.

Jericho laughs.

Jericho- We are greats alone.

Angle- Tell me something I don't know.

Jericho- Together... we could be legends.

Angle thinks for a moment.

Angle- What do you have in mind?

Jericho- WE need to teach HBK and Sting a lesson. A lesson in respect.

Angle nods his head and shakes hands with Y2J.

Wow! What an explosive team!

AJ Styles and Christian Cage meet bump into each other in the hallway outside of Angle's locker room.

Cage- Watch where your going hick.

AJ- A big mouth could get you into trouble.

Cage- Well maybe that's just what i'm looking for.

AJ smiles.

AJ- Fine by me. See you in the ring, instant “classicâ€.

***Commercial***

And we are back, ready to start our Genesis Division Matchup! Every two minutes, a new superstar will come to the ring. Pinfalls and submissions are the only way you can eliminate your opponent.

MRRRRRRRRRR.....KENNNNEEDDDDYYYYY..... kennedy.....

Kennedy's music hits and he steps out from behind the curtain. He makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. He motions up to the ceiling as a microphone drops down. He grabs it....

Kennedy- In the ring! Weighing in at 250 pounds! I hail from GREEN BAY WISCONSINNNNN AH! MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-

“This Fire Burns†hits and CM Punk steps out from behind the curtain. Kennedy is beside himself as CM Punk slides into the ring.

Kennedy- Listen you tattooed pretty boy. Nobody interrupts Mr. Kennedy.

CM Punk smiles and nods, he steps back.

CM Punk- Do your thing Kennedy.

Kennedy- Thank you.

Kennedy inhales deeply but gets kicked in the face by Punk! Kennedy's eyes roll into the back of his head and he slowly tips over! CM Punk goes for the pin!

Kennedy gets the shoulder up! CM Punk picks up Kennedy and whips into him into the corner. He charges and nails him with the shining wizard! Bulldog! CM Punk locks Kennedy in a head lock. The clock ticks down!

BEEP!

My Name is Finlay. And I love to fight.

Finlay's music hits and he comes down to the ring with his trusty shaleigheigh(not sure how to spell lol) He slides into the ring and begins to pound CM Punk with his weapon! CM Punk rolls off of Kennedy and continues being hit by the hard wooden weapon. Kennedy gets up and pulls Finlay off of Punk. Kennedy tosses Finlay into the turnbuckle and begins to stomp him in the stomach. Finlay is now in a sitting position. Kennedy bounces off the ropes and nails Finlay with a face wash!

Kennedy turns around and pounces on Punk. He mounts him and delivers hard left and rights. The ref takes Kennedy off but gets the taste slapped out of his mouth! Kennedy goes to pick up Punk but gets elbowed in the face! Kennedy backs up as Punk gets up! Punk charges and nails Kennedy with a huge tornado DDT! Kennedy is down and out!

BEEP!

Don't Waste...My Time....

Elijah Burke's music hits and he runs down the ramp and slides into the ring! He makes a b-line towards Punk and pushes him into the corner. He nails him with vicious hooks to the gut and to the head. Meanwhile, Finlay is pinning Kennedy!

3??

No! Kennedy had his foot on the rope!

Finlay goes to pick up Kennedy put gets thumb in the eye! Kennedy nails Finlay with a dropkick! He goes for the pin!

No! Finlay kicks out! The ref pulls Elijah off of Punk. Elijah backs off as Punk comes out of the corner. Punk runs after Burke but gets nailed with a stiff elbow from Kennedy!

No! Burke pulled Kennedy off! Kennedy and Burke are arguing, meanwhile Finlay is creeping up behind them. Finlay pushes Kennedy and Kennedy nails Burke! Both men go crashing to the outside!

BEEP!

John Morrison's music hits and the Miz AND Morrison run down to the ring! Miz attacks Finlay while Morrison works on Punk. Morrison nails Punk with a hard kick to the stomach, and Miz is nailing Finlay with stiff knees. Morrison lifts up Punk and hoists him on his shoulder, but Punk nails him with hard elbows! Morrison drops Punk, and Punk grabs Morrison. He hoists him on his shoulders, but Miz dropkicks Punk in the leg! Punk falls flat on his face, and Morrison lands on his feet. They begin to stomp Punk and Finlay.

BEEP!

AIN'T NO STOPPING ME NOWWWW!

Shelton Benjamin's music plays and he runs down the ramp and hops into the ring. He goes after Morrison and begins hitting him with hard chops. Miz pulls him off but gets nailed with the Downworld Spiral! Shelton hooks the leg!

3!

We have our first elimination! Benjamin puts Morrison on the top turnbuckle. Punk is up, and rams Shelton's head into the groin of Morrison! Morrison falls off the turnbuckle, and Shelton is trying to get the taste out of his mouth. Punk lifts up Benjamin! GTS!!!! Punk falls on top of Shelton!

3!

We have our second elimination! Punk pins Morrison as well!!!

3!

There goes Morrison!

BEEP!

I'm comin!

MVP's music hits and he runs down to the ring with his gold chain hanging around his neck. He throws it into the ring and slides in. But Finlay is there to meet him! Finlay begins pounding him with forearms and sends him flying into the corner! MVP drops down, but grabs his chain! He raps it around his fist! Finlay goes to pick up MVP, but gets nailed in the face with the gold chain! MVP pins Finlay!

3!

Finlay is gone! Elijah Burke slides back into the ring and attacks MVP! Elijah Burke begins to hit MVP with some hard knees, but MVP nails Burke in the stomach with the chain! And another shot! MVP bounces off the ropes... but Finlay nails him in the back with his weapon! MVP clutches his back and Burke nails him with a huge brainbuster DDT! He hooks the leg!

3!

Finlay shows a sly smile as the ref hits the mat for a third time. Finlay confidently backs up the ramp as MVP slides out of the ring! MVP runs up the ramp! The two brawl all the way to the back! The camera moves back to the ring and we have our final two men!

Punk and Burke circle each other in the middle of the ring. They lock up, and Burke knees Punk in the groin. Punk backs up into the corner. Elijah charges and goes for the Elijah Express! But Punk moved! Elijah's knees go crashing into the turnbuckle! Punk goes for the pin!

3!!! PUNK HAS DONE IT! WE HAVE A NEW GENESIS CHAMPION! He came in at #2 and defeated 7 other men. What a showing. Wait, Kennedy is sliding in the ring with the belt. Punk turn around! Punk turns and gets laid out by Kennedy! Kennedy goes for the pin!!!

1!

NO NOT LIKE THIS.

2!

Come on Punk!

3!

Kennedy grabs the belt and celebrates in the ring. He grabs a mic from Lillian. He leans down next to Punk.

Kennedy- That is what you get for interrupting... MRRRRRRRRRR KENNNNEEDDDDYYYYY.... Kennedy.

Kennedy nails Punk in the face with the mic and exits the ring.

Winner and New Genesis Champ- Mr. Kennedy- Title Shot- 20 minutes 50 seconds.

***Commercial***

Hells Angels are walking down the hall when a WWO staff member stops them.

Staff Member- You guys should hurry, you're up next.

Daniels- What do you mean? We already did our match.

The staff member checks his clipboard.

Staff Member- No you guys are up next.

Low Ki and Daniels are beside themselves as the staff member walks away.

***A hype video is played for tonight's World Heavyweight Title Match.***

Wow, Hells Angels don't look to happy about having double duty tonight. Well, it's time for our 6 Pack Elimination Match for the Television Title.

I spit in the face, of people that don't want to be cool.

The fans begin to boo as Carlito comes down to the ring, apple in hand. He slides into the ring and hands the apple to the timekeeper. Carlito stands in in the center of the ring waiting for the next competitor.

HEAVEN SENT HELL BOUND

Daniel's music hits and out step the Hells Angles. They don't look happy about being over scheduled tonight, but reluctantly make their way down the ramp. They slide into the ring. Carlito is pissed off that he has to fence off two guys at once.

Ding ding ding!

Carlito begs for mercy, but Low Ki kicks him in the leg! Daniel's kicks him as well! Both men begin raining down elbows and chops on poor Carlito. Ki bounces off the ropes and nails Carlito in the face with a hard dropkick. Standing Moonsault by Daniels!

Kick out. Carlito just got the shoulder up. Daniels and Ki lift up Carlito and send him into the corner. Carlito hits it, but drops out of the ring. Carlito regains his breath on the outside as the clock ticks down.

BEEP!

OHHHHH CANNNADDDAAAAA

Petey Williams and Robert Roode make their way down the ring. They slide into the ring and begin brawling with Hells Angels, much to the enjoyment of Carlito. Carlito sits in chair on the outside chewing on his apple. Daniels pushes Williams into a corner, but gets kicked in the gut by Roode. Roode bodyslams Daniels and Williams ascends the top rope! Moonsault! He hooks the leg!

Ki breaks up the pin! Roode scoops up Ki but gets locked in a head scissor! Ki is choking the life out of Roode... Head scissor take down! Roode goes flying! Williams charges Ki, but Ki NAILS him with a hard kick to the face! Williams staggers and falls on top of Roode!

3???

Yes! Roode has been eliminated by his own partner! Williams just realizes what he has just done and is beside himself. He tries to help Roode up, but Roode low blows him! Carlito begins to laugh hysterically on the outside and almost chokes on the apple. Roode spits on his former partner and exits the ring. The clock ticks down!

BEEP!

It's TOMMY DREAMER!!!! Dreamer sprints down the ramp with a barbed wire 2x4 and runs after Carilto. He grabs Carlito by the hair and tosses him into the ring! Carlito tries to run but gets hit in the back with the 2x4! Carlito screams in pain as Dreamer rips into Carlito's skin! Dreamer gets dropkick by Low Ki... but shakes it off. Dreamer hits a homerun with Ki's head! Ki is knocked out cold, blood trickling down his face. Dreamer rolls him over and goes for the pin!

3!

Ki has been eliminated. Daniels charges at Dreamer, but Dreamer lifts him up.. Dreamer DRIVER!!!!! I don't think a body is supposed to bend like that! Dreamer rolls him up!

3!

Daniels is gone! Dreamer grabs his 2x4 and walks over to Carlito... but Carlito spits apple in Dreamer's face! Dreamer is blinded, and Carlito nails him with the Cool Shot right onto the barbed wire! He goes for the pin!

NO!!!! Dreamer kicks out! It's going to take more than barbed wire to take down an ECW original! Carlito can't believe that Dreamer kicked out. Carlito picks up Dreamer, but Dreamer punches him in the stomach! Dreamer DDT!!!! Carlito is on dream street! Dreamer hooks the leg!

3!!!! Dreamer has done it! The ref hands Dreamer the belt and Dreamer rolls out of the ring and celebrates. What a match!

Winner- Tommy Dreamer- Dreamer DDT- 6 minutes 45 seconds

***Commercial***

Burn in My Light by Mercy Drive hits once again and Riggs makes his way down the ramp. He gets into the ring and raises the mic to his lips.

Riggs- Well... how have you like the show so far?

The fans cheer loudly.

Riggs- Good, good. I'm glad you are enjoying it. But the night is FAR from over. Because coming up next, is the World Heavyweight Title MATCH!!!

The fans erupt!

Riggs- I sure as hell hope there are special reinforcements on that roof, because this match is going to blow you away!!!! LET'S GET READDYY TO RUMMMBLLEEEE!!!!!

Riggs exits the ring and sits in a chair next to the announce table.

Shawn Michael's music hits and HBK comes out! HBK walks down the ramp and stops halfway there. He taunts for the crowd and pyro shoots off behind him! He slides into the ring and waits for his opponent.

Medals Remix hits and Kurt Angle wastes no time getting into the ring. He spears HBK and begins pounding him with vicious forearms.

Angle- Nobody embarrasses me!

Angle rolls off of HBK and begins to put the boots to him. Angle lifts him up and whips him across the ropes. Angle PLANTS HBK with a huge clothesline. Angle picks up HBK and goes to scoop him over the top rope. HBK is hanging on for dear life!

BEEP!

Rhino's music hits and the Man Beast sprints to the ring. Rhino pulls Angle off of HBK and drops him with a powerful powerslam! Rhino begins to put the boots to HBK. He picks him up and lifts him on his shoulders, but HBK slithers out. HBK begins to hit Rhino with swift, quick jabs to the jaw. Rhino blocks one, and damn near decapitates HBK with a clothesline! Rhino mounts HBK and begins hitting him with vicious crossfaces. Angle jumps onto Rhino and locks him in a sleeper! Rhino gets up with Angle still hanging on. Rhino backs up full speed into the turnbuckle! Angle screams in pain but still holds on! Rhino does it once more! Angle desperately holds on... and it works! Rhino slowly drops to one knee and begins to fade! HBK is getting up... and hits Angle with some sweet chin music! Angle releases the hold and may be out cold!

BEEP!

It's Christian Cage! Christian sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring. He locks up with HBK!Cage goes behind HBK and locks him in a waist lock, then transfers over to a headlock. HBK pushes Cage off. Cage bounces off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but HBK ducks. Cage comes back from the other side and gets taken out with a huge flying forearm smash! HBK kips up, but gets clotheslined out of the ring by Angle! Both men go crashing feet first to the outside! We have our first two eliminations! Angle and HBK are laid out on the outside... meanwhile, Cage is beating down Rhino. The clock is ticking down!

BEEP!

It's AJ Styles! AJ sprints down the ramp and hops slides into the ring! AJ crossbody blocks Cage! BOTH MEN FALL OVER THE TOP ROPE AND CRASH ON THE OUTSIDE! My god! We HAVE to see a replay!

It's AJ Styles! AJ sprints down the ramp and hops slides into the ring! AJ crossbody blocks Cage! BOTH MEN FALL OVER THE TOP ROPE AND CRASH ON THE OUTSIDE!

Let's return back to live action.

Rhino is standing all alone in the center of the ring, and the clock ticks down.

BEEP!

EDGE! Edge takes his sweet time walking down the ramp. Meanwhile, Randy Orton is creeping up behind Rhino! Orton spins Rhino around! RKO!!! Edge runs into the ring! Edge stalks Rhino from a corner and Orton picks him up! Edge charges... SPEAR!!! Orton picks up Rhino and tosses him over the top! Rhino has been eliminated! SOMOA JOE COMES RUNNING DOWN THE RAMP! Rhino's close friend slides into the ring and delivers a double dropkick to Orton and Edge! Samoa Joe picks up Edge and tosses him to the outside, where Rhino is eagerly waiting! Edge gets to his feet... AND GETS GORED STRAIGHT THROUGH THE BARRICADE!!! MY GOD WHAT AN IMPACT!!! Let's take another look!

Edge gets to his feet... AND GETS GORED STRAIGHT THROUGH THE BARRICADE!!! MY GOD WHAT AN IMPACT!!!

Let's return to live action!

Joe is beating down Orton with hard chops and elbows. He lifts him up to the top... and motions for the muscle buster!

BUT TRIPLE H COMES RUNNING DOWN WITH HIS SLEDGEHAMMER! Triple H nails Joe in the head with the sledge! Joe topples over the top rope! The Game NAILS ORTON in the head as well! Orton falls backwards and lands neck first on the steel steps!! Triple H mounts the top turnbuckle and screams at the crowd.

Triple H- BOW DOWN TO ME!

The fans begin to bow down to Triple H... but the lights go out! They come back on... and Undertaker is in the the ring! Taker grabs Triple H... LAST RIDE!!!! Triple H is laid out in the center of the ring! Jericho comes sprinting down the ring with a chair... but gets big booted in the face! The chair nails Jericho in the face on the way down! The lights go out again... and now Sting is in the ring with his bat! He begins to brawl with Taker! A punch from Taker and a baseball swing from Sting! Jericho is slowly getting up, and clotheslines Sting out of the ring! Jericho gets backed into a corner by Taker, and gets chokeslammed to the outside!!! Triple H charges at Taker and nails him in the back with the sledge! Triple H begins to stomp Undertaker. Triple H picks up Taker and pushes him into the corner. He begins to shoulder block Taker in the gun. Taker start to cough up blood. Triple H picks up the sledge and bounces off the ropes... he charges and NAILS TAKER IN THE STOMACH! Taker falls to the ground, but gets picked up! Triple H hooks the arms... but Taker slides out! Taker tosses Triple H over the top! But Triple H hangs on! Undertaker thinks he won it! Triple H slides back into the ring. He grabs the sledge and walks over to Taker. He raises the sledge in the air... But Taker turns around! Taker raps his hand around the throat of the Game... and throws him over the top! But Triple H hangs on!!!! Both men falls over the top! AND LAND AT THE SAME TIME!!! Two different refs raise Taker's and Triple H's hands! An argument breaks out! We're all out of time! We'll see you next time!

© WWO 2008

The next show will be on the 25th, and there will be a special Friday PPV on the 29th, featuring a 30 Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal.

Riggs

Reaction score
Monday Night Meltdown Card 2/25/08

Card-

Robert Roode vs Petey Williams

Mr. Kennedy Genesis Champion & MVP vs Finlay & CM Punk

Dudleyz Tag Team Champions vs Hardyz
If the Hardyz win, they get a shot at the tag straps at the next PPV.

AJ Styles vs Christian Cage

Rated RKO (Orton and Edge) vs Rhino & Samoa Joe

Carlito vs Tommy Dreamer T.V Champion- Extreme Rules Match for the T.V Title

Shawn Michaels w/ Sting vs Kurt Angle w/ Chris Jericho

Undertaker vs Triple H- World Heavyweight Title

Haight

Reaction score
Better organization might help present this BTB better. I can't tell where one match ends and the other begins. Aside from that tho, the matches look pretty good.

BM: Genesis Division Matchup: Kennedy/CM Punk/Finlay/Elijah Burke/John Morrison/Shelton Benjamin/MVP

BP: Angle/Jericho

WM: World Heavyweight Match - Shawn Michaels / Kurt Angle / Rhino / Christian Cage / AJ Styles / EDGE / Samoa Joe/ Triple H / Undertaker

WP: Cage/AJ

R: 6/10

Riggs

Reaction score
The Meltdown Aftermath

What you didn't see after the show!

A brawl erupted between the Undertaker and Triple H. They reviewed the reply many times, and both mens feet hit the floor at the exact same time. Next week, these two will square off in a NO DQ match for the World Heavyweight Title. That will be a classic.

Riggs

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, that AJ/Cage promo was a little rough, but I needed a reason for AJ to hate Cage. It was a weak reason, but oh well. I agree that the World Heavyweight match was pretty bad. It was short and sloppy, but was really just a way to ignite some feuds. I'm going to have a new layout where each post will have one match and segment or two... it'll make it a lot easier to read.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
before the matches put like Wrestler vs. Wrestler in big letters bold, give all matches a color like maybe red for the match and have different colors for different promos, that will make it look more organized. And don't go like 1

every time a pin happens or a countdown begins, it takes up a lot of space, and is hard to understand and looks sloppy, go like 1..2..3 and so on. That should help you out a bit

Qwake

yeah that was pretty good.you have alot of matches scheduled for next week lol

Riggs

Reaction score
New Match for Battle for the Glory has just been announced!

The 30 Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal match will now have tables placed around the ring. And remember, the winner gets to headline Super Brawl.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee