World Wrestling Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

-TJ-

Raw Week 1

(Camera is seen backstage with Randy Orton)

Randy is walking down the hallway in his casual clothes.

Randy: Where is he?

Randy stops and enters the GM's Office. In there he sees GM, William Regal.

Randy: I hear that you've named a Number 1 contender for my title already. Is this true?

Regal: Yes....... He is deserving of the title and will get the shot at Judgement Day.

Randy: Well who is he?

Regal takes a deep breath.

Regal: The Last ECW Champion Ever, Kane......

Randy's eyes grow wide as the crowd rumbles with cheers. Randy stares a hole threw Regal and leaves.

As Randy leaves he shuts the door and stomps down the hallway and stops, because he feel he is being watched. And he is as Kane is standing atleast ten feet from him.

The camera closes on Randy's face and Randy turns around only to see nothing.

Raw music video hits and the pyro goes off as the show begins.

JR: Welcome to Monday Night Raw!

King: What a show we got for you today!

JR: Yeah, Kane has been named #1 Contender for Randy's WWE title.

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch come out to large booes. They are soon followed by Kofi Kingston, Snitsky, Paul Burchill, Shad, Jim Duggen, and Super Crazy.

JR: Here comes the eight man over the top rope battle royal to decide the number one contender for Jeff Hardy's Intercontinental title.

Match #1
Eight Man Over the top rope battle royal
Cade, Trevor, Shad, Snitsky, Burchill, Jim, Kofi, and Crazy

Cade and Trevor get to a corner and everyone else spread out keeping a good distance. Trevor and Cade whisper something to each other and Trevor walks off towards Kofi. Next thing you know, Cade grabs Trevor by the tights and neck and tosses Murdoch out of the ring. Murdoch is eliminated! Everyone starts brawling. Kofi and Cade exchange blows. Jim and Burchill trade punches. Crazy gets stomped on by Snitsky. Shad walks over and helps Crazy beat up Snitsky. Shad and Crazy irish whip Snitsky to a corner. Crazy runs and hits a stinger splash on snitsky, but Snitsky catches him. Snitsky walks around the ring and throws Crazy out of the ring. Crazy is Eliminated! Snitsky turns around to Shad who boots Snitsky in the face. Shad turns around and sees Cade hit shoulder thrusts on Kofi against the turnbuckle. Cade irish whips hi mand Shad goes for a clothesline, but Kofi rolls under it. Shad looks up to Cade who hits him with the Cade Clothesline. Cade walks right into the Jamaican Buzzaw from Kofi. Paul scoop slams Jim and turns to Kofi who hits a weird leg sweep.

Kofi gets up and hits a standing moonsualt. Kofi hops up and hits a monkey flip on Jim. Kofi goes across the ropes. "Boom! Boom! Boom!" Kofi lands both legs across the cut of Jim. Kofi rolls up and flips over Jim to land on Cade with a senton bomb. Kofi gets to his feet and Shad lifts him up for a samoan drop and nails it!

*Commercial Break*

Camera comes back to Kofi, Shad, Jim, and Snitsky in the ring. Footage shows that Cade got eliminated by Shad and a big boot. Jim tossed Paul out of the ring and eliminated him.......... Both Paul and Cade eliminated during the commercial break! Snitsky lifts Kofi on his shoulder and hits a running power slam. Shad grabs Jim and hits a Samoan Drop. Shad lifts Jim's limb body up. Shad tosses Jim out of the ring and Jim's feet touch the floor. Jim is eliminated! Snitsky throws Kofi out of the ring by the hair. Kofi Kingston is.... NO! Kofi's feet doesn't touch the floor and he skins the cat and puts both of his feet tight around Snitsky's head and huurcanrada's him out of the ring! Snitsky is eliminated! Kofi skins the cat one more time and he and Shad have a stare down. They look at each other and circle's the ring. Kofi runs up and catches a big boot from Shad. He trips Shad and Shad hits the ground. Kofi let's go of Shad and hits standing moonsualt. Kofi hops on his feet. Goes across the ropes. "Boom! Boom! Boom!" Kofi lays both legs across the gut of Shad.

Kofi now signals for the Jamaican Buzzaw. Shad gets up and Kofi goes for it. Shad catches the leg and grabs one big hand around Kofi's neck and lifts him in the air. He drops him hard on the canvas with a chokeslam. Shad lifts Kofi up and hits a big boot. Shad screams to the crowd and points to the ropes. Shad lifts Kofi up on his shoulders and runs towards the ropes. Kofi floats behind Shad and shad stops to turn around just inches from the ropes. Shad turns around and Kofi hits the Jamaican Buzzaw on Shad and Shad goes flying over the ropes!

Result - Shad is eliminated and Kofi is the winner and is Number 1 contender for the IC title!

JR: Kofi vs. Jeff?

King: Kofi wins the battle royal and will face Jeff Hardy at Judgement day!!!

JR: You got to be kidding me?!

*Commercial*

(Kane is seen backstage with a demon red backround and music to boot)

Kane: Randy Orton. You have proven people wrong. You have beaten all comers and retain your title time after time.

Camera shows Randy RKOing HHH and getting the victory at backlash. As this is happening Kane speaks.

Kane: For every action there is an opposite reaction.

Kane luaghs.

Kane: You see you retained your title at Backlash. That's your action.

Kane smirks.

Kane: The opposite reaction will take place at judgement day. As I Kane deliver you a ride to eternal hell and become W....W.....E... Champion!

Kane luaghs a very demonic, evil, luagh.

(Camera cuts back to the ring)

JR: Oh..... man........

King: Could that happen at Judgement Day?

Tommy Dreamer and Colin Delaney come out to a good reaction. Colin is announced to wrestle with Dreamer at his side.

JR: Young Colin here asked for a match and guess who was in the locker at the time?

(Camera shows Colin entering the locker as Regal and IC Champion, Jeff Hardy, talk about who they think would win the battle royal)

Colin: Errr..... Sir Regal.....

Regal: Yes?

Colin: Could I errrr..... have a match tonight.

Regal looked at Jeff and looks back at Colin.

Jeff: Come one man give him a match.

Regal: Alright. You can take on.......... Him (Points to Jeff)

Jeff: Sure...... I have no probelm with that. Let's have a good match.

Jeff extends his hand out and Colin shakes his hand with fear.

Jeff: Come on you better get ready....

Colin: Sure.......

(Camera cuts back to Colin in the ring)

JR: Well Jeff is a friendly guy, but unfotuanly for Colin, he's all bussiness in the ring.

IC Champion, Jeff Hardy, comes out and the match begins.

Match #2
Non Title
Jeff Hardy vs. Colin Delaney w/ Tommy Dreamer

Jeff extends his hand out and Colin shakes it. They circle around as the fans chant "Hardy! Hardy! Hardy!" They lock up. Jeff puts a headlock on Colin. Colin tries to but can't get his head out. Finaly Colin lifts Jeff up for a back suplex, but Jeff uses his weight to set his feet on the canvas. Colin takes this chance to throw Jeff off and he does. Jeff rebounds off the ropes and comes back to Colin who hits a dropkick. Then Colin gets to his feet and hits a standing moonsualt. Cover 1... kickout! Jeff gets up along with Colin. Colin sets Jeff on the turnbuckle, and Colin goes for a Stinger splash, but Jeff moves out of the way. Colin lands on the top rope and does a back flip. Jeff moves ahead and Colin falls right behind him and hits the Backstabber! Cover 1...2... kickout! Colin gets up and glances at Dreamer. Dreamer tells Colin "Good job!" Jeff rolls out of the ring. Colin runs across the ropes and goes for a summersualt plancha onto Jeff, but Jeff moved out of the wya and Colin lands hard on the mat.

Jeff waits on the ropes for Colin to get up. 15 seconds later Colin gets to his feet barely. Jeff hits a springboard crossbody plancha ontop of Colin. Jeff thorws Colin in the ring and scales the top rope. Jeff goes to hit the Swanton Bomb, but Colin moves and Jeff smashes the canvas hard. Colin and Jeff get up at the same time and Colin goes to hit a Dreamer DDT, but Jeff reverses it in and out and ends up putting Colin in position for the twist of fate and nails it! Cover 1...2...3!

Result - Jeff Wins by pinfall!

JR: Wow nice try from Colin!

King: I'll say...

Jeff helps Colin up and they shake hands and Jeff says "Nice Try man."

*Commercial*

(Regal is seen in his office)

*Knock Knock Knock* is heard off the screen.

Regal: Come in.......

JBL shows up to alot of booes.

JBL: What the hell are you thinking? I never got pinned to lose that match at Backlash and I don't get my one on one shot that I deserve? Instead you give it to some ECW Reject champion kane?

Regal stands up to look JBL straight in the face.

Regal: I have been busy all day and I am sick of you JBL already. I'll tell you what. You want a shot?

JBL: Yeah....

Regal: Then earn it by defeating Kane in a match right here on Raw.

JBL: T..... tonight?

Regal: No........ next.... get ready man!

JBL leaves pissed as Regal sits back down to look at a chart.

Regal: Hmph sounds like a good plan.......

HBK enters the veiw of the camera.

Regal: Hello HBK.

HBK: You wanted to see me?

Regal: Yeah..... I'm deciding to make a tournament and I want you to compete in the first match of it.

HBK: Yeah? Whats the prize?

Regal: It's in the bag right there.

Regal points to a bag. HBK walks over and grabs it. He takes the item out.

HBK: I wonder what it'll...........

HBK pulls out a brand new European Title.

HBK: Are you kidding me? Your bringing the European title back!?

Regal: Yes and you have a chance to earn that title.

HBK: Sweet now who's my opponent?

Regal puases....

Regal: Mr. Kennedy......

HBK: All right.....

Regal: ...... Kennedy.......

HBK: Well Regal your looking at the next European champion........

*Commercial*

(Camera comes back to see Mr. Kennedy in the ring waiting for HBK.)

JR: Welcome back and this is The European Title Tournament, Quarter Finals!

HBK comes out and the match begins.

Match #3
European Title Tournament Quarter Finals Match
HBK vs. Kennedy

They lock up. Kennedy gets the upper hand with the hammerlock. HBK elbows him in the face and gets behind Kennedy with the hammerlock. Kennedy grabs HBK's hair and snapmare's him over Kennedy's head and onto HBK's ass on the canvas. Kennedy applies a chin lock. HBK gets to his feet and turns face foward and hits a northern lights suplex on Kennedy with bridge. 1...2... kickout! Kennedy gets up but HBK drops him with a chop. Kennedy gets back up but HBK chops him again. He backs Kennedy up to the corner. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 chops in a row! Kennedy staggers foward and HBK gets him with a drop toe hold. HBK rolls over and applies a sleeper. Kennedy gets to his knees and gets his head out and puts HBK in a chin lock. HBK starts to fade...... soon the rush from the fans make HBK start to fight to get up. HBK gets up and elbows Kennedy in the face three hard times. Kennedy lets go and HBK rolls him up. 1...2... kickout! They both get up and Kennedy football tackles HBK and himself out of the ring.

*Commercial*

Camera comes back to HBK in a very nasty looking ground sleeper by Kennedy. Footage shows that Kennedy smashed HBK face first across the top of the barracade to get the upper hand. HBK sits up and Kennedy slides the sleeper to a chin lock. HBK starts to fade and the ref checks his hand to see if he's out. 1...................2....................NO! HBK's hand is half way and he struggles to his feet. Kennedy pushes HBK away. HBK comes back and Kennedy grabs him and hits the Mic Check! Cover 1...2... kickout! Kennedy can't believe it. He shoves the ref telling him to count faster. Kennedy gets up to HBK who super kicks him! Cover 1...2... kickout! HBK looks at the ref in disbelief. Kennedy rolls out of the ring. HBK gets on the apron. HBK goes for a springboard moonsualt plancha, but Kennedy moves out of the way and HBK goes smashing threw the table. Kennedy looks at the carnage in shock. He enters the ring and pleads the ref to count HBK out. 1.....2.....3.....4.HBK gets to his feet..5....6....7.HBK makes it to the apron..8...9.HBK makes it in the ring. Kennedy makes the cover 1...2... kickout!

Kennedy lifts HBK on his shoulders for the Rolling Samoan drop, but HBK turns it into a curcifix pin. 1...2... kickout! HBK and Kennedy get up. HBK ducks the clothesline and trips Kennedy up. Kennedy falls on his face and HBK applies an Ankle Lock! Kennedy is in pain and he shows it with his screams. Kennedy finaly makes it to the ropes. 1...2...3...4... HBK lets go and Kennedy rolls out of the ring. HBK goes on the apron and goes for another springboard moonsualt plancha and he nails it on Kennedy and the force drives them both over the barracade. The ref starts the count 1.....2.....3.....4..... HBK makes it over the barracade..5.....6.....7..HBK makes it in the ring and leaves against to brake the count. HBK grabs Kennedy and throws him in the ring at the count of 5. In the ring HBK climbs to the top for the elbow drop, but Kennedy moves out of the way....... Both men are down and hurt. Kennedy gets up and climbs the top rope. HBK starts to get on his feet as Kennedy signals for the Ken-Ton Bomb. Kennedy hops off the turnbuckle as HBK gets to his feet. Kennedy walks over to HBK. SWEET CHIN MUSIC! Kennedy falls like a rock with HBK ontop of him for the pin. 1...2...3!

Result - HBK wins and advances in the tournament!

JR: Good Gawd what a match!

King: Your telling me that was nuts.

(Camera cuts backstage)

Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes are walking down the hallway.

Cody: I wonder what Regal wants.....

Regal stops them.

Regal: I wanted to tell you that you both will compete in the european title tournament!

Cody: Sweet! Who's my opponent.

Regal: Hardcore Holly........ and get ready it's next....

Regal walks off as Holly and Rhodes stare a hole threw eachother.

*Commercial*

Camera cuts to the ring as Cody Rhodes makes his way down the ramp.

King: We are back and here we go! Winner advances in the European title tourny.

Hardcore Holly makes his way down the ramp.

JR: Tag Team Champions brawling. Wow.......

Match #5
European Title Tournament Quarter Finals Match
Hardcore Holly vs. Cody Rhodes

They circle around. Cody sticks out his hand and Holly shakes it and puts Cody in an armbar. Cody turns it into a hammerlock and school boys him. 1...2... kickout! Holly gets up and slaps Cody right across the face hard. Cody returns with a doprkick to the face. He picks Holly up who pokes Cody in the eyes and throws him agaisnt the turnbuckle. Holly starts chopping the shit outta Cody. 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12 chops in a row! Cody staggers back and Holly lifts him up for the alabama slam. Cody floats over and rolls Holly up. 1...2... kickout! Holly and Cody get up at the same time and Holly gets the shit slapped out of him when Cody slaps him across the face like Holly stole is girlfriend. Holly spits on the canvas and looks at Cody. He says "Ok." He lifts Cody up for the alabama slam and nails it! Cover 1...2... kickout! Holly looks at the ref shocked and lifts Cody up and hits another alabama slam. 1...2... kickout! Holly against lifts Cody up and goes for the Alabama slam. He nails it with so much force. Cover 1...2...3!

Result - Holly wins and advances in the tourny!

JR: Hardcore Holly wins a very hard match.

King: Mostly because they're tag champions!

*Commercial*

Camera comes back to JBL who is coming down the ring.

Kane comes out and enters the ring. JBL looks focus and the match begins.

Main Event
Singles Match
JBL vs. Kane

JBL looks to be a little afraid of grappling with Kane. JBL finaly goes to lock up and backs away. Kane looks around and charges JBL. JBL ducks out of the ring. He walks around till he has Kane's back facing the ramp, where Randy Orton comes out holding his title, getting Kane's attention. Kane turns around and JBL starts to beat Kane down. Randy Orton is cheering for JBL to really hurt him. JBL picks Kane up and scoop slams him. Cover 1...2... kickout! JBL sits Kane up and puts him in a chin lock. Kane starts to fade, but soon gets to his feet. JBL jumps on Kane's shoulders. Kane drives JBL in the turnbuckle and JBL lets go. Kane walks foward and JBL staggers foward to Kane who lifts him up and drops him with a sidewalk slam. Cover 1...2... kickout! Kane geets up and Randy gets his attention again. Kane goes out of the ring and walks towards Randy. Randy runs away and tuants Kane. Kane starts running after him. They run a complete circle around the ring. Kane stops and enters the ring. He exits right were Randy ends up running too. Kane now grabs one big hand around Rand'ys neck.

Kane throws Randy in the ring and grabs him for a chokeslam. Kane side steps JBL who goes for the clothesline from hell and ends up taking Randy's head off. JBL turns around to Kane who picks him up for the Tombstone Piledriver and nails it! 1...2...3!

Result - Kane wins by pinfall!

JR: Kane has just proven his dominance.

Randy walks up the ramp staring a hole threw Kane as the show ends.

WWE Fades over the screen and the show is over!

Evil Austin

It was a good show, The best match was the HBK / Kennedy one in my oppinion. and the wort one being the main event , no ofense though. also, the JBL and Regal promo was being the best promo on the show. Ill be reading smackdown, also if you like read one of my shows. :)

Edit - I made a mistake with using Finaly because that was my bad I was watching a finaly video on Youtube a minute earlier and i accidentally put him in . I edited it with Kennedy.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^^^HBK/Finlay??? Uh, it was HBK vs. Mr. Kennedy. Anyway, it was a good show. When I get time I'll give a full review. I will say there were some good matches, but I didn't really like the HBK Promo. I don't think he'd saysweet, lol. Anywa, I'm surprised no HHH, Cena, Umaga. But still good show, man.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Smackdown preview:

Genral Appointment.

Following the controversial finish in the World Heavyweight title match this past Sunday general manager Vickie Guerrero has said she will take action abbout the outcome and has requested Undertaker joins her and the rest of the Rated Rmy in the ring on Friday night.

Championship opportunity.

New Smackdown superstars Miz and Morrison will defend there WWE Tag Team Championships against Rated Rmy member Hawkins and Ryder. Will this be the chance for Hawklins and Ryder to claim there first Championship Gold in WWE or will the Chick magnet and shaman of sexy retain.

lepricauns Gold

Former ECW gold standard Shelton Benjamin will face of against the man who loves to fight in the form of Finlay who will likely to be joined by his son Hornswoggle.

Return of a hero.

Former superhero Gregory Helms has been cleared to return to the ring following his near career threating neck injury. But WWE.com can officially confirm that his return match will take place this Friday Night, but Helms will not know who his opponent is.

WWE Rumors.

Dusty Rhodes is said to be pleased with how things have been going since his move to FCW. Rhodes has said to have reccomended sevral superstars to make the jump to the main rosters. Some of the talent belived to be ready to make the jump are Matt Sydlal, Sheamus O'Shaunessy, Ted DiBiase jr, Colt Cabana and Jay Bradley.

Vickie Guerrero is said to be unhapy about the direction her storyline with Edge is going.

The reason for The Great Khali's release is said to be that Vince isn't happy that Khali was not improving in the ring and that he took a part in a bollywood movie instead of commiting himself to the WWE.

Also Big Show is said to be unhappy after he was placed into a feud with The Great Khali only for him to be released leaving Big SHow with nothing to do. There is also talk about Big Show being offered a contract with a major boxing promoter.

Finally Batista's shoulder is said to be in hurt badly, but he is determined to continue wrestling in hopes of moving to Raw soon.

Evil Austin

Good preview, Ill drop a review when the show is up. Looks good,

The Ripper

Reaction score
Cole: Welcome to Friday night Smackdown, I’m Michael Cole and I am joined once again by this man.

Tazz: It’s great to be back here on Smackdown.

Cole: Sorry to but in Tazz but here comes the newly named Rated Rmy

Metalingus plays and the Rated Rmy make there way to the ring, with Vickie being pushed by Teddy Long. Hawkins and Ryder help Vickie into the ring where she gets back into the wheel chair.

Vickie: At Backlash the World witnessed my boyfriend Edge get cheated out of regaining his World Heavyweight Championship by the Undertaker. So I want Undertaker out here right now.

Lights go out and the fans start to cheer. When the lights come back on Undertaker is stood in the ring and Edge is hiding behind Bam and Chavo.

Vickie: You have tormented us for month’s and then you take away the second most important thing in Edge’s life away at Wrestlemania but that wont happen anymore because at Backlash Edge was cheated out of his chance to regain his title.

Footage is shown of Undertaker pinning Edge and Edge’s foot was under the ropes but the referee didn’t see

Vickie: There you have it. Undertaker because of this I am vacating the title, so can you hand it over.

Bam steps forward and reaches out for the title, Undertaker puts the title on the mat and as Bam leans down Undertaker hits him with a big boot. Undertakers then goes on to clear the ring until Vickie and Teddy are left with him. Undertaker grabs Vickie by the throat and pulls her out of the chair and sets up for a chokeslam. Undertaker picks her up and “No chance in hell†hits and Mr McMahon walks out.

Vince: Undertaker if you know what’s good, you will put the general manager down RIGHT NOW!

Vince then makes his way to the ring.

Vince: Undertaker I will come to you in a minute, but first Vickie Guerrero I placed you in charge because of Teddy was going through but it has come to my attention that you were behind the whole thing in the first place.

Vickie: Well I errrrrrrrr.

Vince: Save your excuses for somebody who cares. See I have been watching your recent behaviour and I must say I like your style but vacating a title because your so called boyfriend lost is going to far so I have to inform you, YOURE FIREDDDDDDD!

Vickie: You can’t do this I have ....

Vince: Security get her out of here.

Security make there way to the ring.

Vickie: Edge do something.

Vince: Don’t even try to do anything otherwise you will join her.

Edge: Vickie the truth is I just wanted you for your power as general manager.

Vickie slaps Edge as Security grabs her.

Chavo: Vince you can’t do this she is a Guerrero.

Vince: You know what you can join her because YOUR FIREDDDD!

Security grabs Chavo and escort both out of the arena.

Vince: Well that felt good. Now Undertaker you will not be stripped of your title but you will defend it against Edge, and to make sure none of your pals can join in Edge it will be inside of a steel cage and if you fail to regain the title Edge you will not be able to challenge for the title again as long as Undertaker is champion.
Edge looks at Undertaker before exiting with the remaining members of the Rated Rmy. The lights then go off again and when they come back on Undertaker is gone.

Vince: Now that that is dealt with, Teddy how would you like your job as general manager back.

Teddy just nods and leaves the ring with a small smile on his face.

Tazz: Can you believe it Cole general manager Vickie Guerrero has been fired.

Cole: She deserves it if she did do that to Teddy Long.

Tazz: She finally got what she deserved.

Backstage:

Josh Matthews is joined by Gregory Helms.

Matthews: I am here with the returning Gregory Helms. Gregory how are you feeling about your return match next.

Helms: I have been laid up for over a year and may have some ring rust but I didn’t become the longest reigning champion for nothing. But that’s in the past and not only do I make my return tonight but I will also make a huge announcement regarding my future.

Matthews: Well you better go get ready for your match.

Commercial.

Judgement Day 3 weeks away.

Matt Sydal is already in the ring when we come back from commercial.

“It’s Time†hits the P.A System and Gregory Helms steps out and fans chant “welcome back†Helms stops and turns round and walks to backstage area before reappearing with the Cruiserweight title. Helms then makes his way to the ring.

Helms and Sydal shake hands in the middle of the ring before locking up, both men fight it out for control, Helms forces Sydal towards against the ropes and Helms releases the hold after the ref told him to. Helms back up and charges but Sydal floats him over the top rope and Helms lands on the apron, Sydal dropkicks Helms legs and Helms face bounces of the aprons, Sydal gets up and runs bounces off the ropes and comes back going for a baseball slide which Helms side steps and Sydal lands on his feet. Both men looks at each other and agree to get back in the ring, Both men get on the apron and look to slingshot in, Sydal does and as he turns round Helms slingshots in and gets a clothesline. Helms off the ropes and Sydal rolls onto his chest, Helms steps over and continues the run bounces off the ropes and comes back where Sydal is on his feet and leapfrogs Helms, Helms turns round and Sydal hits a backflip kick out of nowhere, Pinfall 1...2 kickout. Sydal picks up Helms and goes for a powerbomb, but Helms reverses and rolls him up for pin trapping the arms under his legs, pinfall 1...2, Sydal shifts his weight forward and traps Helms arms with his legs, pinfall 1...2. Kickout, Both men get to there feet quickly and are ready to go again. Sydal runs and goes for clothesline but Helms sidesteps and trips Sydal, Helms springboards off the middle rope and goes for a moonsault but see’s Sydal is back to his feet mid air and lands on his feet, Helms turns round and Sydal hits an inverted atomic drop, Sydal springboards off the middle rope and hits a back elbow, Sydal bounces off the ropes and hits a running shooting star press, pinfall 1...2.. kickout.

Cole: The new boy almost pinned the longest reigning champion in Smackdown history.

Tazz: He sure did and I’m betting new general manager Teddy Long will be keeping an eye on him.

Sydal guides Helms to his feet and whips him into the corner before running and hitting a clothesline whilst sliding through the ropes. Sydal head to the top rope as Helms stumbles out the corner and drops to the mat. Sydal goes for a shooting star press and Helms just dodges it and Sydal crashes to the mat, Helms stands in the corner and waits as Sydal gets to a knee and Helms hits a modified shining wizard! Pinfall 1...2...3.

Winner: Gregory Helms

Helms gets a mic and the belt before standing in the middle of the ring.

Helms: Damn! It feels good to be back.

(Crowd starts chanting welcome back)

Helms: Now since I have been gone Smackdown has let one or two things slide. Mainly the cruiserweight title, now since nobody is champion and I are the longest reigning champion in the history of Smackdown I have took it upon myself to reinstate this title.

“MacMilitant†plays as Teddy Long comes out onto the stage

Long: Sorry to spoil the party here Gregory but you can’t actually reinstate the title. But since it wasn’t me who let the title go I am willing to bring it back so at Judgment Day we will have a Cruiserweight open challenge gauntlet match to anybody who can make the weight limit.

Helms: If that’s what it takes then that is exactly what I will do.

“It’s Time†Plays as Helms brings Sydal into the middle of the ring and raises his arm.

Cole: The Cruiserweight title is coming back to Smackdown

Tazz: And it’s coming back in a big way at Judgement day.

Cole: Teddy Long is back and is making an impact.

Backstage:

Teddy Long is in his office when the Rated Rmy walks in.

Edge: Teddy, Congratulations on becoming general manager again. You know I didn’t mean anything that when on whilst I was with Vickie, It was all her I didn’t want to do any of it, she made me do it all.

Teddy: Stop it right there playa, do you think I am look like a mug. I know you had to be behind what Vickie did to me.

Edge shakes his head in disagreement.

Teddy: Hell if it wasn’t for Mr McMahon placing you in a cage match at Judgement day I would suspend your ass right now, ya dig.

Edge: Well aren’t I lucky then.

Edge has a smug look on his face as he looks at all the members of the Rated Rmy.

Teddy: You aren’t getting away with it. I believe we still need to name a main event for tonight so for the main event it will be Edge vs Batista and if Batista wins he will be added to the cage match at Judgement day.

Edge: You cant do that! Mr McMahon made that match, he wont allow it.

Teddy: He may of made the match but he also made me general manager. That allows me to make matches and I make the matches for Smackdown. Now get out of my office. Oh and you two your match is next.

Talking to Hawkins and Ryder. All the men then leave the office.

Judgement Day 3 Weeks away.

“Reality†plays as The Miz comes out to boos’ by the crowd.

“Ain't No Make Believe" plays as Morrison makes his way out and does his slow motion actions with the crowd booing.

"In the Middle Of It Now†plays and Hawkins and Ryder run and slides in the rings like Edge as the crowds boo’s

Hawkins and Miz to start of. Miz and Hawkins lockup in the middle of the ring and Hawkins forces Miz back into the corner, Hawkins then knees Miz and elbows him in the side of the head. Hawkins whips Miz across the ring and charges hitting a clothesline. Miz stumbles out of the corner and Hawkins bounces of the ropes and comes back to dropkick Miz sending him through the ropes to the outside. Miz gets to his feet and gathers himself before sliding into the ring and tagging in Morrison, Morrison gets into the ring and Hawkins charges at him only for Morrison to move sending Hawkins into the corner, Morrison turns Hawkins round and starts to kick Hawkins till he falls to a seated position, Morrison then stands on the face of Hawkins as his head leans on the rope, the ref forces Morrison off and as the ref deals with Morrison, Miz stands on the head of Hawkins, Ryder goes to get into the ring and the ref runs over to stop him, Morrison then joins the Miz until Bam Neely runs round and pulls Miz of the ring apron. Ryder stops trying to get in the ring and the ref stops Morrison. Morrison guides Hawkins to his feet and whips him into the ropes, Hawkins comes back at Morrison who has leaned down, Hawkins somehow leapfrogs Morrison but Morrison catches him with a neckbreaker as Hawkins tries to get away, pinfall 1...2. Ryder breaks the pin. Morrison tags in Miz and Morrison grabs Hawkins arms as Miz grabs the legs and both men toss Hawkins in the air and he comes crashing down to the mat where Miz makes the pin 1...2.. bam pulls Miz of Hawkins and gets warned by the ref. Hawkins starts crawling towards his corner as Miz gets to his feet , Miz pulls on the leg of Hawkins who gets to his feet and is bouncing around on 1 foot, Hawkins then hits a kick to the side of the head of Miz and makes the tag.

Cole: Desperation tag by Hawkins there.

Tazz: He has taken a beating.

Ryder now in and is joined by Morrison who charges but Ryder hits a back body drop on Morrison as Miz gets to his feet and clotheslines Ryder as he turns around. Miz picks up Ryder and kicks him in the stomach and Morrison hits a leg drop bulldog as Ryder leans down from the kick, pinfall 1...2 kickout. Miz guides Ryder back to his feet as Morrison leaves the ring, Miz whips Ryder into the corner before running and hitting a clothesline as he slides through the ropes, Miz gets back in the ring and points at Morrison as he hits a leg drop bulldog, pinfall 1...2.. Hawkins breaks the pin. Miz gets to his feet and hits a discus punch on Hawkins. Miz then drags Ryder to the corner and tags in Morrison, Miz picks up Ryder and delivers a backbreaker and positions Ryder on the mat before Morrison hits a breakdance leg drop, pinfall 1...2. kickout. Morrison looks pissed off with the ref and re-positions Ryder before going for a split leg corkscrew moonsault which Ryder dodges and rolls out of the ring. Ryder starts to walk around the ring and is cut off by Miz, Morrison then slides out of the ring and blocks the other direction. Miz and Morrison run at Ryder who slides in the ring making Miz and Morrison collide, Hawkins then gets in the ring and runs and dives through the ropes hitting both men. Hawkins slides Morrison back into the ring an Ryder picks him up and delivers a Russian leg sweep, pinfall 1...2.. kickout. Ryder picks Morrison up but Morrison pushes him away and Ryder goes back into the ref, Morrison goes for a superkick but Ryder ducks and Morrison hits the ref. Morrison looks on in shock as Bam Neely slides in behind him and as Morrison turns round Bam nails him with a big boot. Miz slides in the ring and Bam picks him up and spinebusters him. Bam then pulls Miz out of the ring and the ref starts to come round, Ryder and Hawkins pick up Morrison and hit a double Edgecution, pinfall the ref slowly turns round and makes the count 1...2...3.

Winners: NEW WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder.

Bam Neely gets into the ring and hands both men the titles as they hug the titles and each other before making there way to the back.

Cole: I can’t believe that they cheated to win the titles

Tazz: Now’s not the time to be arguing about the win because it is there first titles in the company.

Commercial.

Josh Matthews is joined by Batista.

Matthews: I am joined by the Animal Batista. Batista tonight you take on Edge with the opportunity of being placed in the Judgement day cage match.

Batista: Before you go any further I want to stop you there because I don’t have time to talks to you because I have to prepare for the main event when I will beat Edge and I will go on to win my World Heavyweight Championship at Judgement day . Now get out of my way i have to prepare.

Batista moves Matthews aside and walks out of the picture.

Matthews: Well it looks like he is motivated.

Screen fades out. Screen fades into Teddy Longs office.

Teddy: Take a seat Matt. Now as I understand Vickie Guerrero told you Sunday night that your match with M.V.P was the last opportunity.

Hardy: That’s true, I think Edge had a word in her ear. You know our history right. Edge doesn’t want me to advance.

Teddy: Well Edge doesn’t tell me what to do so you will face M.V.P again at Judgement day.

Hardy: Thank you Teddy, one more thing, can I get a match against Edge next week to show him he can’t hold down Matt Hardy.

Teddy: Sure thing Matt.

Cole: Wow can the Judgment day card get any better.

Tazz: I don’t think so Cole, but talking of things getting better we come to the next match and a man who can finally put things in the past and get to know his son better.

Cole: You would be talking about Finlay who has been in a much better mood since Wrestlemania when JBL finally let things go and allowed Finlay and Hornswoggle get on with their lives.

â€Lambeg†plays as Finlay and Hornswoggle make there way to the ring with the crowd going crazy.

Ain't No Stoppin' Me (Remix) plays as Benjamin makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction.

Finlay and Benjamin lock up in the middle of the ring and Finlay knees Benjamin and elbows him in the head. Finlay whips Benjamin towards the ropes but Benjamin reverses and sends Finlay into the ropes, Finlay holds onto the ropes and Benjamin runs at him. Finlay sends Benjamin over the top of him and Benjamin lands of the apron, Finlay turns around and Benjamin hits a shoulder block through the ropes before Benjamin slingshots himself into a sunset flip pin 1... kickout. Benjamin Gets to his feet and kicks Finlay in the head, Benjamin then guides Finlay to his feet and suplexes him, Benjamin then bounces of the ropes and misses a leg drop attempt. Finlay gets to his feet and kicks Benjamin in the back before bouncing of the ropes and hitting a dropkick to the face, pinfall 1... kickout. Finlay drags Benjamin to the corner before sliding out, Finlay then grabs the legs of Benjamin and goes to pull him into the corner post but Benjamin gets a leg free and kicks Finlay in the head before pulling Finlay into the post with his legs. Benjamin rolls out of the ring and bounces Finlay’s head of the steps before whipping him into the barricade, Benjamin then starts to kick Finlay until Hornswoggle grabs Benjamin’s leg and wraps his legs around. Benjamin shakes his leg trying to get Hornswoggle, Hornswoggle finally lets go and as Benjamin turns around Finlay clotheslines him. Finlay rolls Benjamin in and pulls his head under the bottom rope, Finlay holds Benjamin’s head down before elbowing him across the chest. Finlay climbs back into the ring and pulls Benjamin into the middle of the ring before locking in a elevated boston crab, Benjamin in pain pushes him self up with his arms before reaching under and grabbing Finlay’s leg and reversing the boston crab into a single leg boston crab on Finlay, Finlay pulls himself to the ropes quickly and Benjamin lets it go. Benjamin kicks Finlay in the back of the head before stepping through the ropes where he then runs along the apron and leg drops Finlay bouncing his neck of the bottom rope, Finlay crawls into the middle of the ring where he starts to get to his feet, Benjamin then springboards in and delivers a bulldog, pinfall 1...2. kickout. Benjamin goes to whip Finlay into the corner but Finlay stays put, Benjamin attempts to whip him again but Finlay stays put again, Finlay then whips Benjamin into the corner and runs at him, Benjamin moves and elbows him in the back of the head before going to the opposite corner and runs and hits a stinger splash, Benjamin whips Finlay straight into the opposite corner and hits a second stinger splash, Benjamin whips Finlay across the ring again and goes for a third stinger splash but Finlay moves and Benjamin’s head bounces of the top of the ring post and Benjamin drops to the mat, pinfall 1...2.. Benjamin gets a foot on the bottom rope. Finlay picks Benjamin up and you can see blood starting to come out of the forehead of Benjamin. Finlay snapmares Benjamin to the mat and kicks him in the chest, Finlay bounces of the ropes and goes for a elbow drop, Benjamin dodges and get to his feet and goes for a elbow drop, Finlay dodges and goes for a elbow drop, Benjamin dodges and gets to his feet before tumbling back into the ropes.

Tazz: It’s seems like the blow to the head is affecting Shelton Benjamin now.

Cole: Hopefully he can overcome it.

Finlay slowly gets to his feet, Finlay then walks over and pulls Benjamin away from the ropes before delivering a European uppercut knocking Benjamin back against the ropes. Finlay then steps back and goes for a clothesline but Benjamin pulls the rope down and Finlay goes flying to the outside. Benjamin then lens against the ropes as he continues to bleed. Benjamin then runs and bounces of the opposite ropes as Finlay starts to get to his feet, Benjamin somersault planchas over the top rope connecting with Finlay. As both men slowly start to get to there feet a red haired man starts to make his way down the ramp, Benjamin grabs Finlay by the head and starts to make his way to the corner of the ring, Hornswoggle slides from under the ring with a shillelagh the ref walks over to take it away from Hornswoggle and Finlay kicks Benjamin in the stomach and grabs his shillelagh from the corner of the ring and hits Benjamin in the head and rolls him into the ring, pinfall the ref slides in 1...2...3.

Winner: Finlay.

As the ref holds Finlay’s hand in the air the red haired man slides in the ring and hits Finlay in the back of the head before climbing onto of Finlay who is down on the floor and starts hitting Finlay in the head. Hornswoggle jumps on the mans back and holds on as the man stands up, the man then grabs Hornswoggle and flips him over his head slamming him down on the mat. The man then goes to the corner and starts stomping his feet as Finlay starts to get up, Finlay turns round and the man hits a huge spinning double axe handle blow to the chest of Finlay, the man then picks up Finlay and hits a sit out death valley driver. The man then leaves as the camera cuts between the mans face and both Finlay and Hornswoggle laid out on the mat next to each other.

Tazz: Who was that man.

Cole: Finlay has just been destroyed.

Tazz: You can say that again, but not right now because I have word that Josh Matthews is trying to catch up with the man who just beat down Finlay.

Backstage:

Matthews is running to catch up with the man.

Matthews: Wait up, can I just get a answer to why you just did that to Finlay.

The man stops and takes the mic of Matthews and looks straight at the camera.

Man: Here’s your answer. I am the Irish Cure Sheamus O’Shaunessy and Finlay you may recognize the name, I am here to destroy you Finlay and that little bastard of a son Hornswoggle.

Sheamus then laugh straight at the camera as the screen fades out.

Cole: Sheamus O’Shaunessy and by the sounds of it there is unfinished business from somewhere in Finlay’s past.

Tazz: Cole as much as I would love to talk more about what just went down, we cant because it’s main event time.

Cole: This is Batista’s chance to get back into the title picture and gain a place inside the cage at Judgement day.

Tazz: But it’s also a big deal for Edge because if he loses there is one more factor that can stop Edge becoming world champion as long as Undertaker is champ.

"I Walk Alone" plays as the fans cheer as batista comes running out and does his signature taunt as the pyro’s go off.

Metalingus plays as the Rated Rmy make there way out only for Teddy Long to come out and force the other members of Edges posse to the back.

Batista and Edge lock up in the middle and Batista just forces Edge back into the corner where he hits Edge in the side before bouncing his head of the turnbuckle, Batista holds onto Edges head and walks him across to the other corner and bounces his head of that turnbuckle before walking Edge to another corner and bouncing his head of that turnbuckle, Edge then falls against the turnbuckles and Batista hits a huge shoulder thrust followed by a second shoulder thrust. Edge falls to a knee as Batista steps back, Batista whips Edge into the ropes and Edge comes back and is met with a shoulder block knocking Edge to the mat. Batista grabs the arm of Edge and drags him to his feet and then twists the arm before hitting a shoulder block, Batista then grabs the arm and forces it behind the back of Edge and applies pressure. After a while Batista lets go before stomping on the shoulder, Batista picks Edge up and twists the arm again but this time runs and drives the shoulder into the turnbuckle, Batista then get the arm and wraps it under the rope and pulls on the arm applying more pressure, Batista however leaves himself open and Edge punches him in the side of the head, Edge then fight back with punches knocking Batista across the ring to the other turnbuckle. Edge grabs Batista’s head and hits a huge right hand, Edge then does this again but walks away afterwards holding his arm in pain. Edge walks back over to Batista and pulls himout of the corner before going for the irish whip but Batista reverses and Edge comes back and Batista hits a sidewalk slam, pinfall 1...2 kickout. Batista back to his feet and Edge is rolling to the ropes, Batista picks Edge up and whips him into the ropes and Edge holds on, Batista runs at Edge and is sent over the top rope when Edge pulls the ropes down. Edge is holding his arm in pain as Batista shakes off the affects of the fall and slowly gets to his feet, Edge to the outside and dives at Batista but Batista catches him and drives him into the side of the ring, Edge is in pain and batista scoops him up and puts him on his shoulder and runs towards the ring post but Edge slips of and pushes Batista who collides with the post shoulder first. Edge rolls into the ring as the ref starts to count Batista out, Batista is back on the ring apron at the count of 7 and Edge hits him as Batista is getting through the ropes, Batista stands up on the other side of the ropes so Edge grabs Batista and runs him into the post damaging his shoulder again, and Batista falls to the floor as Edge celebrates. Batista back to his feet gets obn the ring apron and is climbing through the ropes again when Edge attacks, Edge grabs Batista’s head and pulls Batista away leaving his legs on the ropes Edge then hits a ddt, Edge then grabs the arm of Batista and lies on the mat pulling on the arm Batista is in obvious pain. Batista slowly starts to get to his feet as Edge keeps the pressure on the shoulder, Batista then drops to his knees and flips Edge over causing Edge to let go, Batista gets to his feet and charges at Edge, Edge sidesteps Batista and throws him into the corner and Batista’s shoulder bounces of the ring post.

Cole: 3rd time, 3rd time in the match that Batista’s shoulder has hit the steel ring posts

Edge gets out of the ring and walks along the ring apron and grabs the arm of Batista and drops to the floor damaging Batista’s shoulder a little bit more. Edge then hits the arm of the post again before sliding back into the ring as Batista drops to the mat. Edge picks Batista up and Batista hits a right hand fighting back but Edge hits a drop toe hold and applies more pressure on the shoulder of Batista. Batista starts to fight back and he slowly makes his way back to his feet and Batista picks Edge up on his shoulders and hits a samoan drop and Edge just keeps hold of Batista’s arm. Batista breaks out of the hold and gets to his feet and starts punching Edge, knocking him into the corner, Batista then charges at Edge and edge puts his foot up and Batista runs into it shoulder first, Edge to the outside and starts to climb to the top rope but Batista see’s him and delivers a huge right hand, Edge falls to the ring apron and Batista walks over and goes to grab Edge’s hair but Edge grabs Batista’s arm and drops to the floor bouncing Batista’s arm of the top rope. Batista walks away holding his shoulder in pain Edge slides in and runs at Batista, but Batista sees him and runs and hits a huge elbow to the face of Edge, both men lay on the mat as the ref starts to count both men out. They both get to there feet at the same time and Edge locks in a side headlock, batsista pushes Edge of into the ropes and Edge comes back and Batista hits a huge back body drop, Edge in pain gets to his feet and walks to the corner as Batista hits a huge clothesline in the corner. Batista in pain whips Edge to the opposite corner and Batista charges straight into a elbow by Edge, Batista stumbles away and turns round and Edge hits a SPEAR out of knowhere, pinfall 1...2...3.

Winner: EDGE

Edge gets to his feet as Batista hold his shoulder on the mat. The ref raises Edge’s arm as the rest of the Rated Rmy run to the ring with chairs. Edge’s cronies start hitting the injured shoulder of Batista as Edge stands in the corner. Edge then walks over as Hawkins places a chair under Batista’s shoulder, Edge then gets a chair and hits a con-chair-to to the injured shoulder of Batista and raises the chair in the air as Smackdown goes off the air.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Batista vs Edge, I loved how you had Edge attack Batista's shoulder and arm, a nice little touch that I don't see so much in BTB's.

WM - Helms vs Sydal. I'm a fan of both of them, but it could have been better, considering that they're both high flyers, and those are easy to write.

BP - Vince, Edge, Chavo, and Vickie good to see Vickie Guerrero go away, that was great, but not so much Chavo.

WP - Sheamus, with him being such a beast, I would've liked to see him attack someone to debut. Nice seeing him on your roster though.

AC - Good show man, there's nothing I can't really fault you for, because all your booking was solid. Judgement Day is shaping up to be good, with the CW title coming back, the Gauntlet should be nice. Keep up the good work.

-TJ-

WWE Sunday Night Heat

Heat Music Video plays as the show begins!

WWE Tag champions, Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly come out to a great reaction.....

TG: Hello and welcome to Heat. I am Todd Grishom.

JM: And I am Josh Matthews!

TG: Looks like Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes are here to scout their future opponents.....

JM: Well they have to be paranoid not by their opponents but by themselves. Remember Holly beat Cody last monday in a quarter final match in the European tournament.

TG: Yeah.......

As Cody and Holly sit down, Tommy Dreamer and Colin Delaney come out.

JM: Here comes the first of four tag teams in this match.

Cade and Murdoch come out to a bad reaction.

TG: Let us not forget in the 8 man battle royal last monday Cade turned on Murdoch eliminating him!

William Regal and Paul Burchill come out.

JM: Now this team is dangerous. Not only are Burchill and Regal great wrestlers but Regal is the gm of Raw giving him an advantage over future opponents.

Paul London and Brian Kendrick come out to a big pop.

Match #1
Four Corner Tag Match for #1 Contendership for the tag titles
Paul and Brian vs. Burchill and Regal vs. Cade and Murdoch vs. Delaney and Dreamer

Paul and Burchill start off. They lock up and Burchill gets the advantage with an armbar. Burchill pushes Paul to his corner. Regal takes a punch in Paul's face. Burchill concels it by standing behind Paul making the ref not see the punch. Burchill then hits a back suplex. Cover 1...2.. kickout! Burchill sits Paul up and applies a chin lock. Paul fades after 30 seconds and gets p from the rush of the fans. He stands up and elbows Burchill in the gut. Burchill lets go and hits an enzugiri on Burchill. Paul uses the ropes to get up but is to close to Cade and Murdoch. Cade blind tags in. He enters and starts pumbling Burchill. Murdoch grabs Paul by the hair and tosses him out of the ring. Brian jumps from his apron and tends to Paul. Murdoch says away from Brian backing up. He backs up to the middle of the apron. Just then Regal comes up on the apron and boots Murdoch in the back of the head. Murdoch falls off the apron with a thud. Cade notices this and lets go of his headlock on Burchill. He goes over to the ropes and bends over threw the middle and the top ropes. Burchill crwls over and tags Regal in. Regal runs down the apron and hits a Regal Knee lift in the temple on Cade.

Cade falls down and Regal enters the ring and makes the cover. 1...2... Tommy sprinted himself from his corner and stopped the pin. Regal gets up and stares a hole threw Tommy. Regal lifts Cade up and irish whips him. He goes to close to Tommy and Colin and Tommy makes the blind tag. Regal clotheslines Cade and Tommy runs over and goes for a ddt. Regal reverses it into an armbar. Tommy get behind Regal and hits a back suplex. Tomym gets up and Buchill enters the ring. Colin scales to the top rope. Burchill lifts Tommy up and irish whips him to where Colin was. Colin jumps over tommy with a crossbody, but Burchill steps back and Colin lands on the canvas with a thud. Tommy smacks agaisnt the turnbuckle and staggers forward. Burchill grabs him and hits a modified Belly to Belly suplex. Burchill goes to his corner and Regal tags him in. Brian Kendrick hops on his corner and blind tags himself in on Tommy.

Brian runs in and ducks a clothesline and grabs both hands around Burchill's gut and bounces off the ropes for a Victory roll. Regal is pearched in his corner as the pin goes on. 1...2... Regal hits Brian in the temple with a knee lift! Brian falls off of the pin and on the ground seemly out. Burchill stands up and turns Brian over on his gut and hits the Curved Stomp! Cover 1...2...3!

Result - Regal and Burchill win by pinfall!

TG: Wow......... Regal and Burchill will take on Holly and Rhodes for their tag titles in the near future.

JM: That match was crazy!

*Intermission*

Snitsky comes out to a bad reaction.

JM: We are back and.... well..... here comes a face only a mother could love.

TG: Barely.

Jim Duggen comes out to a huge pop.

Match #2
Singles Match
Snitsky vs. Jim Duggen

They lock up and go stale mate for a few seconds until Snitsky lifts Jim up off his feet and throws him off. Jim lands on his feet and staggers a bit. Snitsky charges Jim. Jim ducks and Snitsky smacks the turnbuckle. He staggers back and Jim hits a back suplex on him. Cover 1...2... kickout! Jim waits for Snitsky to get up. Jim hits Snitsky with heymakers and goes for a boot, but Snitsky catches it. He throws Jim back and Jim lands on his ass. Snitsky then boots Jim in the face. Jim rolls around the mat and starts to get up. Snitsky grabs Jim and is about to hit the Pumphandle slam, but Jim uses his weight to turn it around on Snitsky and hit a power slam. Cover 1...2... kickout! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO goes Jim soon followed by the fans. He puts himself in the 3 point stance and signals for the clothesline. Snitsky reverses it into an AA Spine buster. Cover 1...2... kickout! Snitsky lifts Jim up and boot him in the face.

Cover 1...2... kickout! Snitsky then shoves the ref back and starts yelling at him. Jim gets up and goes in the 3 point stance. Snitsky turns around and Jim hits him with the 3 point stqance clothesline! Cover 1...2... kickout! Jim can't believe it. HOOOOOOOOOOOOO he goes again as he goes for another try at the clothesline. Snitsky gets up and Jim charges only to get boot in the face by Snitsky. Snitsky lifts Jim up and hits the Pump handle slam! Cover 1...2...3!

Result - Snitsky wins by pinfall!

JM: Snitsky almsot got upsetted here tonight.

TG: But it was not to be.....

*Intermission*

TG: Welcome back and it is time for our MAAIIIN EVEEEEEENNNNNNT!

JM: Yeah a fatal four way European Title tournament quarter final match.

John Cena comes out to a mixed reaction.

TG: Well glad to see Cena back and I guess he wants to be European champion!

Super Crazy comes out. He is soon followed by JTG. They both get a huge reaction.

JM: Well lets see who the forth person is.............

DH Smith comes out to a good pop.

TG: DH Smith wow. This kid is strong and I will like to see him face to face with Cena.

Main Event
Fatal Four Way European title tournament Quarter final match
Cena vs. DH vs. Crazy vs. JTG

Everyone closes on Cena. Cena gets backed to the corner and swings a punch in the face of DH and Crazy chops him down with quick kicks. He knocks Cena to a knee and JTG dropkicks him in the face. Cena starts to stand up. Crazy and JTG starts pumbling him in the corner. Cena pushes them both off. Crazy charges and Cena his him with a pinebuster. Cena hops up and clotheslines JTG. Cena turns aroudn to DH who lifts him up and spinebusters him. Cover 1...2... kickout! DH lifts Cena up. Cena shoves DH back. DH charges again and Cena tosses him out of the ring. Crazy gets u and dropkicks the calf muscle of Cena. Cena starts rolling around holding his leg. He gets up but bends over to get up. JTG runs across the ropes and hits a flipping Swinging Neckbreaker on Cena. Cover 1...2... Crazy kicks JTG in the back and breaks the pin. Crazy hits a standing monsualt on Cena. Cover 1...2... kickout! Cena rolls out of the ring. DH and Cena start brawling out of the ring.

Crazy hits a powerbomb on JTG. Cover 1...2... kickout! Crazy climbs the top rope and goes for a moonsualt, but JTG moves out of the way. Crazy lands on his feet and JTG rolls him up. 1...2... kickout! DH lifts Cena up for a running powerslam, but Cena floats over and spins DH around and lifts him up for the FU. Cena FUs DH over the barracade and onto the cement floor. JTG gets super kick in the face by Crazy. Cover 1...2... kickout! Cena enters the ring and lifts Crazy up for the FU. JTG goes across the ropes and jumps ontop of Cena, but Cena holds his ground and has them both for the FU. JTG floats over though and kicks Cena in the face. Crazy gets off and gets behind JTG and puts him in a sleeper. JTG fades away, when Cena lifts them both up again and nails a double FU! Cover on Crazy 1...2...3!

Result - Cena wins and advances in the tournament!

JM: Oh my god!

TG: Cena has advanced in the tournament!

JM: What a match!

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Heat Review:

Match One- Good tag team action man! A couple good teams some good spots.. Overall I give the match 5/10..
Match Two- At First I said "Great squash match, on a short show BAD MOVE" I read it and its not really a squash match IMO.. But still Snitsky one so blah I give it a 4/10...
Match Three- Ok Good match... I dont think I've ever seen Cena used in a Dark Show, but then again most of his career has been headlineing shit except for about One and a half year.. This was good but if you are using the mid-card Cena I dont think that he had enough strength back then to lift two people up for a Double F-U... And the only time I saw that performed in real life I think Cena picked a guy up on his shoulders then the other guy climbed on to try and attack Cena but got locked in for the manuvear... Good match and was the best match of the night.. I give it a 6.5/10
Additional Comments- Good Dark Show to say the least overall 6/10

Check out my BTB when you have a chance will yah?

chessarmy

Best Match: Main Event

Worst Match: Snitsky vs Jim Duggan

Best Angle: N/A

Worst Angle: N/A

Additional Thoughts: Pretty basic show, I mean...it is Sunday Night Heat after all lol. Good show for a secondary show, looking forward to RAW.

Overall Rating: N/A, its Heat

seX-Power

Haet Review-

Best Match- 4-Way Tag match. I liked the non-stop action. In my opinion this should have been the Main Event

Worst Match- Snitsky v Jim Duggan. Not much to say, a solid match. I liked how it was not a complete squash though.

Best/Worst Promo- There werent any, but I like your commentary.

Additional- The Main Event didn't look the best on paper, but it stepped above my expectations and was a solid match after all. Im not sure about using Cena in a mid-card position. Maybe you could have found opponents of a better position?

If you can, check out my BTB for WWE after WM24. It would be greatly appreciated :)

John

Best Match: Main Event of course

Worst Match: Gene Snitsky vs Duggan

Best Angle: None

Worst Angle: None

Additional feedback: good heat. i'll properly review raw when its up. 6/10 for heat. well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.