World Wrestling Entertainment: I'm Extremely Original

• Thread starter Moonlight Drive
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Drive

I haven't been waching too much wrestling lately, but what I have watched made me giggle. Sheamus is the champion? Lol. Fetsus is Luke Gallows? Rofl. Matt Hardy still has a job? :lmao

I have a lot of spare time atm so I thought I'd have some fun booking the WWE in a (slightly) less stupid way. I'm going to be booking from the night after TLC until Wrestlemania 26, all three shows. I won't be writing stuff on weekly shows in full unless I deem it important enough.

You all know the rosters, and if you don't, go to wikipedia. I'm not going to be typing it up anytime soon.

TLC results remain mostly the same, except John Cena beat Sheamus (why did that match even happen?) and JeriShow beat D-Generation X.

Also, I don't want to see reviews in the traditional sense (unless you REALLY want to). No segment by segment waffling ons. Just post what you liked, what you disliked, and how I can improve the show.

Thank you, that's all. I should have a preview posted in an hour or two.

WWE Champion: John Cena
World Heeavyweight Champion: Undertaker

ECW Champion: Christian
Intercontinental Champion: Drew McIntyre
United States Champion: The Miz

Undisputed Tag Team Champions: Vacant​

Moonlight Drive

Big Show suffered a strangulated left testicle during last nights TLC match and will be out for anywhere between 1 week to 1 year. This leaves the tag team championships vacant.

Shawn Michaels has lost his smile once again (it’s always in the last place you look) and won’t be back on television for 2 - 6 weeks.

A 3 Hour Monday Night Raw has been scheduled for January 4, 2010.

Raw’s Guest Hosts for the next four weeks are as follows;
21/12 - Sam Worthington
28/12 - John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield
4/1 - Ric Flair
11/1 - Brock Lesnar

Monday Night Raw has always pwnt most others. Coming off the heels of TLC, which was pwnage as well, the overall pwnage Raw delivers will be continuing this Monday night. With guest host Jay-Z calling the shots, you know this show is gonna be hipping and hopping like no other.

Two matches have been announced thus far, both re-matches from last nights Pay-Per-View. The Celtic Warrior, after working his ass off for such a long time to get a championship match, will have a non-title match with the champ, John Cena, to prove he deserves to stay in the title hunt.

The second, which will also be the shows Main Event, features the Legend Killer, Randy Orton going one-on-one with that fine piece of Jamaican Bacon, Kofi Kingston.

Non-title
WWE Champion, John Cena vs. Sheamus

Main Event
Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston

Triple H, The Miz, Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase and many more to also be a part of the show.

Beer

Hooray?

I'm not sure what to expect from this. Looks aiight, but I could see it turning into another joke BTB like you've done numerous times before.

Moonlight Drive

Monday Night Raw
December 14, 2009

The do the pyro, they do the video and they do the introduction about how Jay-Z is going to be the BEST GUEST HOST EVER…until next week. ‘Empire State Of Mind’ plays and Jay-Z swaggers down to the ring, the crowd giving a very big pop compared to some of the previous hosts. He grabs the mic and begins with a very original and very well-written ‘Yo, what’s up Corpus Christi?’ Jay-Z then continues to speak about what an honour it was to be Raw guest host, and that he’s always been a fan of the WWE. Jay says his first order of business tonight is the Undisputed Tag Team Championship, which is currently vacant. He decides to have a tri-branded tag team tournament that will take place exclusively here on Raw, with the final taking place at the Royal Rumble. Pop for that, but before our host can continue, he is interrupted by the United States Champion, The Miz. Miz comes down to the ring and laughs, giving Jay-Z the typical heel shtick. Miz says he’s the real celebrity on Raw and that each and every week people tune in to see him. Jay-Z gives a little smile and says well he’s here to give the people what they want, so tonight The Miz will be defending his United States Championship against…Mark Henry! Miz’s demeanour instantly changes as he slowly leaves the ring, Jay pandering to the crowd as we go to commercial.

Undisputed Tag Team Championship Tournament
Opening Round

Legacy vs. Yoshi Tatsu & Goldust

The first match of the tag team tournament begins as Raw’s Legacy face off against the odd-couple ECW tandem of Yoshi Tatsu and Goldust. At first Tatsu is in control, using his high-flying squinty skills to keep Rhodes & DiBiase under control. After DiBiase dodges a roundhouse kick, he chop blocks Tatsu and Legacy are the aggressors. They work over the leg for a short time before Tatsu manages to sneak in a roundhouse out of nowhere, before falling back and tagging Goldust. Goldust starts to clean house, but he doesn’t see a blind tag making Rhodes the legal man. Goldust continues to work on DiBiase when Cody sneaks up behind him and rolls him up, holding onto the tights for leverage.

Legacy win by pinfall
Legacy advance to Semi-Finals

Legacy become the first team to advance in the tournament, as we head backstage with whoever does interviews for WWE nowadays (Josh Mathews?) and Triple H. Mathews asks about how it feels to have your partner out. Triple H replies by saying it’s opened his eyes, that others are weak and he can only rely on himself. D-Generation X is over and Triple H is going back where he belongs, the top and he’ll do anything to get there. He doesn’t care about the fans anymore; it’s just about the gold. The King Of Kings goes back on his throne.

Non-title
WWE Champion, John Cena vs. Sheamus

After an ad break we return to see Sheamus making his entrance. Cena then comes down to the ring to a huge pop. As he steps in between the ropes, Sheamus begins clobbering the champion, the match getting underway as Sheamus mounts Cena and starts to slam repeated forearms into the face of John. He bounces off the ropes and attempts to deliver an elbow drop, but Cena dodges it. Cena stays in control for a short amount of time, before Sheamus counters the FU with some elbows to the side of the head and a gutwrench suplex. Sheamus works over the back of Cena, before the champ begins his superman comeback. He has Sheamus ready for the FU, but the Celtic Warrior escapes off the back of Cena and bounces off the ropes, hitting his high impact BICYCLE KICK~! Cena drops to the mat and Sheamus gets a clean win over the champion, solidifying himself as a title contender.

Sheamus win by pinfall

We go backstage and see Jay-Z hanging with his boys, MVP and Mark Henry. Henry thanks him for the match and MVP tells him how much he enjoyed Jay-Z’s new album, The Blueprint 3. Jay says Henry had better get ready because his match was up next.

United States Championship
The Miz (c) vs. Mark Henry

The match begins with Miz being rather tentative, not wanting to get physical with Henry. Eventually Mark backs Miz into the corner, but the champion ducks under a forearm and goes across the ring. This continues until Henry finally grabs Miz by the skull, and the Worlds Strongest Man proceeds to beat down the champion. Miz fights back soon enough and works over the knee of his challenger. Henry is finished off with the Skull Crushing Finale in a surprisingly short match.

The Miz wins by pinfall
STILL United States Champion: The Miz

Cole reminds us after the break is our Main Event, Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton!

Main Event
Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston

The bell rings and the match gets underway, Rhodes and DiBiase on the outside, the two warriors locking up in the middle of the ring as the battle begins. Orton transitions predictably into a headlock, but Kingston pushes him off into the ropes. Orton comes off and attempts a clothesline, but Kofi ducks and bounces off the ropes, hitting his oily adversary with a dropkick. Randy quickly gets back to his feet but Kingston is ready with another dropkick. Kofi builds momentum by springing off the ropes, but his foot is grabbed by Ted DiBiase. Kofi turns around and tries to kick Ted away, but the distraction was good enough as the Legend Killer sneaks up behind him and hits his trademark backbreaker.

Randy bounces off the ropes and delivers a knee drop to the face of the dreadlocked dynamo. Orton isn’t finished though, as he performs the deadliest move in his arsenal…the chinlock! Kofi struggles in the most intense of holds, but manages to fight back to his feet eventually. Kingston sends several elbows into the gut of Randy to break the hold and then throws him into the ropes, before being hit with a leaping heel kick. Kofi then begins to really get hyped up, performing Boom Boom Leg Drop. Kofi gets ready as he awaits the rise of Randy Orton…hitting the Trouble In Paradise! Kingston covers, but Rhodes steps onto the apron and distracts the referee. Kingston gets up to go and stop Cody, but Ted DiBiase runs into the ring and delivers Dream Street. He dumps Orton on top of Kofi and quickly slides back under the ring ropes, as Cody steps back to the outside and the referee begins to count. One, Two - No!

Orton cracks a sinister grin and starts doing his nuts little pre-RKO dance. As Kofi groggily gets to his feet, the Legend Killer leaps into the air for the RKO. Kingston counters however, dumping his opponent over the top rope and right on top of Rhodes and DiBiase. The three men collectively known as Legacy gradually arise to their feet, but are knocked right back down by Kofi, who flies through the ropes with a suicide dive. At the count of 5 Kingston gets to his feet, something Orton is still struggling to do. The Jamaican Sensation throws Orton into the ring. Kofi pumps the crowd up as he gets ready, before connecting with the Trouble In Paradise! One, Two Thre - No! Cody Rhodes pulls the referee out of the ring at two and seventy two seventy thirds!

Cody and Ted swiftly slide into the ring and begin to viciously stomp and kick Kingston as the referee signals a DQ.

Kofi Kingston wins by disqualification

DiBiase and Rhodes continue their attack until Orton gets to his feet. They pull Kofi up to a standing position and stop their assault, as Orton leaps in the air and delivers an RKO! The show ends as Legacy raise their arms in the centre of the ring, a motionless Kofi Kingston below them.

[End]

Moonlight Drive

Had three more shows written up, but really didn't like where I was going with it. Working on something else as I type.

Status
Not open for further replies.