World War III Prediction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Obviously, a lot of shit is stirring. Something tells me a World War 3 will happen. The only question is WHEN will it happen. If I had a guess I'd say in the next 40-50 years.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'd say in the next 20-30 years and I'd see China coming out ontop, at this point i'd hope England becomes neutral and doesn't have to fight in them.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Respect Vegeta6425 said:
LOL Lets just hope it won't happen at all...

IT will :p just wait! I hope you have something planned out XD! Gonna dig me an underground bunker and start farming crops!

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
IT will :p just wait! I hope you have something planned out XD! Gonna dig me an underground bunker and start farming crops!

Will WWE Shows stop if WW3 actually happens? :sad: :nogusta: :downer:

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Respect Vegeta6425 said:
Will WWE Shows stop if WW3 actually happens? :sad: :nogusta: :downer:

Nah, John Cena can't die silly! he'd got shot in the head and 2 seconds later, he'd kick out!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Sorry dude, I can't see this happening.

You don't think that there will EVER be a WWIII?? lol

and why would you be sorry for feeling that way?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
There will be wars, but a WW3 would result in nuclear warfare and then you say bye to Earth. Do you think a world war will consist of "no nukes please though guys" rules?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
There will be wars, but a WW3 would result in nuclear warfare and then you say bye to Earth. Do you think a world war will consist of "no nukes please though guys" rules?

You can easily have WWIII without nukes getting involved. Every country knows the ramifications of unleashing nukes. It would take an incredibly dimwitted leader to ever reach that point. So maybe I could see China doing it, but they are rising up and have basically become the only other super power on Earth besides us, so I can't see them itching to blow everyone away at this point.

Basically the US oversteps its bounds by reaching for excuses to come into countries that aren't on the same page with us so we can try to salvage the value of our dollar. China knows this. Russia knows this. if we fuck with Iran (Chinese/Russian ally) you can bet your ass WWIII will be triggered (SCSA voice) ::snaps fingers:: JUST LIKE THAT

Reactions: Donald Trump_