World to End December 21, 2012 According to Aztecs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

According to the Aztecs the world will end and restart every 26000 years. They have a calander that says December 21, 2012 will be the end of 26000 years. An example of this is the dinosuars.

An Thoughts? Do you belieave this?

Clydesdale

Reaction score
:rotflmao: Amazing how the "they" figured out that the world last ended 23,988 years ago from the year 2012. What a bunch of BS. The world ends when a person dies. :rotflmao:

phantomgerald

Only idiots will believe them. So what they expect us to do? Pack our bags and run to where? They expect us to stay here and watch as the world crumble?

Oh no, we're all about to die!!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yet another group of people who hav epredicted the end of the world. All others before them have been proven very, very wrong as we are all still here, but this begs teh question. What do they mean by the end of the world?

The total destruction of our planet? The end of the human race?

Either way it doesn't matter. The human race may one day end, but this planet will always be here.

Truth

Reaction score
This planet will technically always be here but in some very VERY distant future it will probably be a molten ash planet with no living life except maybe tiny organisms that can manage to live in that habitat. As for the human race ending in 2012? no. I beleive the aztecs prediction more then anyone if they mean the end of the human race, the dinoasaurs did suddenly end most likely during one day, or a length of a year (this would mean there was a plague.). Maybe a plague epidemic starts up and whipes out a majority of our population, as well as nuclear warfare? Who knows its only 2007.

PeepShow

Damn, all I can hope for is that TNA is still around by then :(

*Sarcasm*

Bradders

Reaction score
Well to be honest we're all going to go sometime but not 2012, God won't let it happen. Will you? God please save TNA.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This planet will technically always be here but in some very VERY distant future it will probably be a molten ash planet with no living life except maybe tiny organisms that can manage to live in that habitat. As for the human race ending in 2012? no. I beleive the aztecs prediction more then anyone if they mean the end of the human race, the dinoasaurs did suddenly end most likely during one day, or a length of a year (this would mean there was a plague.). Maybe a plague epidemic starts up and whipes out a majority of our population, as well as nuclear warfare? Who knows its only 2007.

The dinosaurs were hardly all wiped out in a day. As a matter of fact many species that were around back then are still around today. Sharks, alligators, etc. Hell dinos could technically still be around if you believe the evolution to birds theories.

Anyway, the leading theories all have to do with asteroids colliding into the earth causing dust and etc to enter the atmosphere lowering the temperatures significantly enough to put dinosaurs who were cold blooded in serious jeopardy as they wouldn't be able to obtain the warmth that they needed to survive.

As to the extinction of the human race. It could all end one day, but I have a very difficult time believing that. Mass nuclear warfare would probably wipe out a great deal of the human population, but I imagine that many remote tribes and peoples would live on.

The same can be said for a plague. Plagues are only dangerous to us because of how dense of a population we are. They would not reach the tribes of the amazon and others who are beyond the reach of humans in general.

As to all life on teh planet being extinguished after it becomes molten ash or whatever you have to remember that life evolves and will always continue no matter what. We as humans may not be the dominant species anymore, but we will evolve over the generations to handle our climates.

That's just my 2 cents though. Some people see humans as parasites. I don't agree with that per say, but I do agree with the comparison in that it will be next to impossible to truly rid the planet of us all together.

Bradders

Reaction score
^^^ It's per se, also I don't think we are the ones to judge our fate, only a holy figure can decide that. (Bush don't press the damn red button)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^^^ It's per se, also I don't think we are the ones to judge our fate, only a holy figure can decide that. (Bush don't press the damn red button)

Of course we decide our own fates. There is no mystical figure looking at us from above deciding when we live and die.

Bradders

Reaction score
Actually I do remember reading something about God giving us choice, maybe that is how it is all going to end, God created choice to kill us all.