World Title makeover?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I was wondering, since WWE changed the look of pretty much all the important titles (WWE Title, ECW Title) do you think the World Heavyweight Championship is next? The big gold belt as many like to call it, still has a WCW stigma to it and last time I checked WWE wanted to get rid of that. Isn't that why The Great American Bash is now, just "The Bash"? Anyway, do you want to see the World Title get a bit of a makeover or do you like it the way it is? Honestly, I would just keep it as is, the big gold belt looks pretty awesome imo and I would never get rid of it.

What do you guys think? Is it time for a World Title makeover?

kingovkings

Reaction score
Nah it should stay the same. Its the only belt that hasn't been Blinged out. I hate WWE title it's crap way too Cena Esq even without the spin, ECW shite,Divas/Women's dont really care TBH. But i like the heavyweight the way it looks i dont want it updating on blinged out. If i had the choice i would make the WWE more original like it was back in the day. I know times change and so do tastes but even so. Keep some prestige to the belts ffs

Klide

id hate it if they changed it cause every title they seemed to changed sucked... like WWE "Spinner" title i thinked the undisputed better. and the EC-Dub title i liked the ECW one better... So leave it as Big Gold cause thats the only title that looks prestigious the rest look like toys that would make a lot of money of little kinds buying it on WWEshop

noumenon

I don't think they will. That belt has been around in that form for a looong time. They made some little modifications here and there to the belt since bringing it over from WCW. It's honestly my favorite belt they have and honestly looks like a championship rather than a tacky medallion with fake diamonds you'de buy from a flea market jewelery store. Sure, for Cena the spinner belt works, it's his style..whatever. But seeing guys like HHH and Orton carrying it around is just ridiculous. You didn't see other guys carrying around Austin's smoking skull belt.

Wordlife

Leave the belt the way it is. I love the spinner Cena belt, but, the WHC has more of a feel of what a title belt should look like. Besides its been around forever... leave it

kingovkings

Reaction score
I don't think they will. That belt has been around in that form for a looong time. They made some little modifications here and there to the belt since bringing it over from WCW. It's honestly my favorite belt they have and honestly looks like a championship rather than a tacky medallion with fake diamonds you'de buy from a flea market jewelery store. Sure, for Cena the spinner belt works, it's his style..whatever. But seeing guys like HHH and Orton carrying it around is just ridiculous. You didn't see other guys carrying around Austin's smoking skull belt.

Yup i totally agree HHH and Orton etc carrying that belt looks soooooooooooo crap. Id love them to switch the WWE title back to a normal traditional looking belt. And leave all the belts alone and dont fuck with them.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
It sucks that they've already made it smaller. Shit, I remember when it was on DDP's waist and it looked like it was hanging around Rey's waist it was so big. They better not modify. And isn't it still "owned" or whatever by NWA?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
They have to change it. The MMA belts look better ffs.

Keep a classic theme, doesn't have to be the one they have. Just make sure it';s the opposite of Cena's belt lol.. Update time

Ballin

Reaction score
Seeings how the RAW belt and the ECW belt look fucking ridiculous how about we keep this one the way it is. Really it's always been my favorite belt and I'd hate to see it be something diferent.

Wrestling Station

WWE title has been changed significantly as WWF went as WWE. (thats my opinion about it, I dont believe it was changed for Cena's sake >_> )

ECW title looked rubbish compared to the other titles, hell the women's title was looking more prestigious than the old ECW belt. So that was a good thing to change the style of it.

I dont think that WHC title should ever change, it looks good as it is right now.

Reaction score
Id like to see it get changed, but not drastically. Keep that awesome 'big gold belt' feel, keep it plain gold and big, just change the inscription/engravings on it. I think that would be the best change, if any, for the title.

I think the ECW title needs a slight make over. What kind of 'presigious' title has no gold on it? Looks like WWE are still trying to shit over ECW, any chance they're given...

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
WWE title has been changed significantly as WWF went as WWE. (thats my opinion about it, I dont believe it was changed for Cena's sake >_> )

ECW title looked rubbish compared to the other titles, hell the women's title was looking more prestigious than the old ECW belt. So that was a good thing to change the style of it.

I dont think that WHC title should ever change, it looks good as it is right now.

I don't know whether you're serious or if you >_>'d to denote sarcasm. It better have been the latter.

beastbomber

Reaction score
Personally,I think that changing the WHC would serve no purpose. True, they made changes to both the WWE title and the ECW title when they really didnt need to, but I still think they need to leave WHC as it is. There's a lot of heritage behind it, and it is the best looking belt that they have to offer. It would be truly disappointing if they did decide to change it.