World Series 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is going to win the World Series?

• Los Angeles Dodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tampa Bay Rays

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I do have to agree a little bit on that. I always found it strange but didn't mind it. I wish they would move them to Orlando but that's me selfishly since I live here. Realistically I'd say Tampa close to Raymond James or the Forum(don't know what it's called now) maybe Clearwater by the beach?

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
I do have to agree a little bit on that. I always found it strange but didn't mind it. I wish they would move them to Orlando but that's me selfishly since I live here. Realistically I'd say Tampa close to Raymond James or the Forum(don't know what it's called now) maybe Clearwater by the beach?

I just think there’s way too many cities that are looking to lure sports franchises into moving their way. The city of Tampa/St. Petersburg is going to have to really incentivize the Rays into getting them to stay. I’m sure that involves some state of the art stadium being built in downtown Tampa and taxpayers end up footing at least a portion of that bill. Isn’t that what happened with the Marlins?

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Crazy thing is Marlins used to share a stadium with the Dolphins I went a few times and hated it. It was hot open air and cramped. Then again that was around Middle school and high school. I didn't really care much for baseball. I loved going to Tropicana because it was closed not open air. I remember seeing a fight almost break out lol. And the Marlins stadium I heard is really nice but in a bad side of town from what my uncle told us

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
Crazy thing is Marlins used to share a stadium with the Dolphins I went a few times and hated it. It was hot open air and cramped. Then again that was around Middle school and high school. I didn't really care much for baseball. I loved going to Tropicana because it was closed not open air. I remember seeing a fight almost break out lol. And the Marlins stadium I heard is really nice but in a bad side of town from what my uncle told us

I've heard about lots of people resenting the Marlins over some big tax spikes over that new stadium.

Anyways, I really like having an arena, but the Trop has a big issue with balls hitting the ceiling. They definitely need to fix that.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I like it because it's an automatic double lol. I haven't heard about that with Miami. Well might've but can't remember