World Prediction Championship - 2022 Award Ceremony

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Nominations have been counted and verified - and I am now able to announce the winners of the various categories put forward.

The first award that we will be giving out will be 'Best Newcomer' in which we will recognize the predictor who we feel has had the biggest impact as a new entrant into the competition. With a tie in the votes - we actually award this prize to two predictors with both @Jobber Doink & @Swerve winning in this category.

GpgwBk9.png

Jobber Doink & Swerve

Four our next award we will be looking at who is the 'Most Improved' predictor in 2022 - I am pleased to announce that @The Fourth Wall is the winner of this category.

geXzHdC.png

The Fourth Wall

Our next award is the 'Bad Lack Brian' award in which we recognise the predictor who has been the most unlucky in their predictions in 2021. Whether they will be pleased with claiming this award or not - @Lethal Jade is the winner of this category.

6kxRgvq.png

Lethal Jade

The next award is the 'The Piper Prize' which acts as dedication to the Roddy Piper. It is an award the recognizes that some of the best predictors who have never held the Grand Championship - with @Lady Redfield being the winner of this category for the second year in a row. Perhaps 2023 will be the year she finally wins the big one!

1IxX3ue.png

LadyHotRod

The next award is the 'Best Champion' in which voters felt was the best champion whether it was for one singles reign or combined reigns - the reason for their voting was completely objective. At this time, I can announce that @Jobber Doink is the winner of this category. This award can be backed up by Doink becoming a x2 Grand Champion, x1 Open The Prediction Gate Champion & x1 GPE Champion in his first year taking part in the WPC marking an excellent rookie season.

I3EQsmm.png

Jobber Doink

Our next award is the 'Player's Predictor' that is quite simply, the entire WPC field voting for the predictor who they feel was the very best that the World Prediction Championship had to offer in 2021 - with it being @The Fourth Wall who was awarded this prize. This was perhaps won in a season which saw Fourth win their first Grand Championship, as well as winning the Open The Prediction Gate Championship, The Grand Prix Event Championship, The Hardcore Championship, Tag Team Wrestling Championship - which ultimately led to them becoming the 4th recognized WPC Grand Slam winner.

LHRSEWz.png

The Fourth Wall

Our final category and arguably the most prestigious is the 'Hall of Fame' with it being decided that three nominees will be inducted as part of members of the Class of 2022. The first of these already took place in the summer with Necro's induction, but we are can now find out who the second and third inductees for the Class of 2022 will be.

The second inductee is a joint record holding five time Grand Champion, a three time !nteractive Champion, a two time Open The Prediction Gate Champion, a six time Grand Prix Event Champion and the WPC Tag League Winner 2022 (with partner Blaze). There can no doubt in anyone's mind that @Chris is worthy of this honor.

The third and final inductee for this year's class is another accomplished champion within the hallowed hall of the WPC. A Grand Slam winner with arguably his biggest impact coming from within the Tag Division having held the title on two different occasions and being only one of two predictor to have held the belts with a different partner. What is most staggering is they have a massive number of successful title defenses to their name within this discipline of twelve, with these evenly distributed at six with each partner. This person now takes on the mantle as the third person to run the WPC - @Silent Bite is now part of the Hall of Fame.

SzL8Z4E.png

Davey Wrestling & Haza

DSog1KD.png

Necro, Chris & Jeff

Personally, I want to thank everyone for taking part in the WPC over the 18 or so months I ran it - and also thank Jeff for taking over and now very much making the fourth season of WPC very much his own. The awards will return at the end of the year - with a potential Summer Hall of Fame induction also taking place.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
grats everyone! I will do my best to keep this as epic as Juice did.

to my WPC HoF brothers, lets pop some bottles

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
tumblr_inline_olklu4vhQj1t80jpm_250.gifv

Thank you guys! I honestly surprised myself with how my predictions went last year because of the lot of the events I feel like I just guessed. :lol

Congrats to everyone. Cat winning that Piper Prize again puts a smile on your face. What a Hall of Fame class, look at all those legends!

Reactions: #Waddles

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
tumblr_inline_olklu4vhQj1t80jpm_250.gifv

Thank you guys! I honestly surprised myself with how my predictions went last year because of the lot of the events I feel like I just guessed. :lol

Congrats to everyone. Cat winning that Piper Prize again puts a smile on your face. What a Hall of Fame class, look at all those legends!

And Jeff*

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I got screwed!

wait I wasn’t in this season.

I STILL GOT SCREWED! Congrats to the winners though

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Congrats to the winners, and great work by Juice putting this together!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Congrats to my tag team partner Chris on being a HOFer

Oh and that Jeff guy also

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Wooh, awesome yeah, this was super fun and congrats to everyone who won. And that dastardly Jeff as a HoF. (Chris is totally deservering, Jeff probably bribed his way in)

Sorry I haven't been around much :( Daughters first year of U11 and she's being a hybrid (player+goalie) so she's got a lot of ice time lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler