World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Guys, I feel like death has come to visit me today. I don't know if I'll get a vote Count out today but I'll try.

Please kill me. I should be sleeping now but I just can't sleep-
shouldn't have gotten the jab

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Its not really scumhunting to fake a guilty on someone lol. Well, it COULD be a good scum hunting ploy if there's been a night phase, but the dude is saying I have a D1 guilty on you, its completely pointless. If necro is town then what is he gonna say? That Ekko is lying. If he's scum then what is he gonna say? That ekko is lying. Its pointless and just for show lol
I don't really think that it's so much that there's a problem with accusing Ekko of lying, it's that Necro has come out and responded a bit nervously to a couple of things. Last game even as a newbie he seemed more collected to me and now he seems like he's a bit more wary of people accusing him.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
abigail doesnt look as strong and vocal townie as they did last game day 1 and 2. maybe nothing much of interest is happening rn but its something to note they r are being reserved this game

id torally be down for a brutus/bear day 1 yeet or a vote on one of those inactives cicada/pendex/CP etc..
Tough when I'm the only one on when I first starting posting in the game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't really think that it's so much that there's a problem with accusing Ekko of lying, it's that Necro has come out and responded a bit nervously to a couple of things. Last game even as a newbie he seemed more collected to me and now he seems like he's a bit more wary of people accusing him.

what answers did you feel were nervous?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
We don’t want other ways of running our games, we’re dug in and we can’t change. We won’t change! And we don’t have to change, because we’re American
HELL YEAH BROTHER USA USA

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
what answers did you feel were nervous?
Necro made a specific post about voting early that pinged me and it seemed like he was a bit wary of how quickly people were voting. I think someone called him out on this. Then I felt like he was a bit cautious when Ekko and Tpein were coming at him. I know the fake result is something Ekko likes to do and if memory serves me correctly, I'm pretty sure Ekko told Necro last game that they had a guilty invest on them as well and they handled that and reacted much better, almost as if he didn't care about the suss. However, Necro isn't coming off that way in this game I feel.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I still feel quite suspect of Necro. I don't know if it's because they are on the newer side but their stance on voting is odd. It feels like he's a bit worried to put his eggs in a basket and perhaps get pressured.

They feel a bit overly cautious.

I don't think he ever clarified to me why he didn't like those early votes being placed.
@Jeff Valley Driver here's Fourth calling out Necro as well.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I like TFW because he's trying to town read people even tho I think some of those reads are as naive as barry was when he decided to get the jab just because FAUCI told him to

smurfs running on windows 95 rn and nobody but himself to blame :banderas:

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm not too sure on that tbh. The in game event has relations to a suspicion mechanic or something I think. You can get the event, where you attract a very evil presence and the next few actions you take will say you sense someone watching etc and then you fight him.

Could be the SK or something along those lines, or could be nothing
Barry literally said that it had no bearing on the game and I was disappointed we weren't playing a Choose Your Own Adventure. I don't really think it needs to be looked at like this.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I see, I didn't really react to necro's posts that way myself. I suppose it's possible the why is everyone voting so early (when t4w and doddsy had push and role reasons to do so) was a struggling for content post. It's also a fair point I think I saw mention that he did not vote when pressured and called ekko(?) a liar . Which either means he's genuinely following through with his legitimate stance on early voting, or idoesn't want the perception of OMGUSing, which would point to self awareness.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Hello, I realized mid-Boomerang that Tweet won Best Mafia Newcomer in 2019 over Jeff. I should be listening to him, as he must be better (shockingly) Here is the hierarchy of who I will listen to:

1. Mr. Tweetums
2. Jeff
3. Maybe Phen0m too but I'm not sure if he has what it takes
4. Everybody else

Reading back shortly.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
you guys may resume posting now but don't get carried away

Reactions: Sister Abigail

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Hello, I realized mid-Boomerang that Tweet won Best Mafia Newcomer in 2019 over Jeff. I should be listening to him, as he must be better (shockingly) Here is the hierarchy of who I will listen to:

1. Mr. Tweetums
2. Jeff
3. Maybe Phen0m too but I'm not sure if he has what it takes
4. Everybody else

Reading back shortly.
phenom wasn't even a co jr mod though you sure you wanna listen to him?