World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean sure, but I don't think they should counter Ekko unless they have info thy need to divulge anyway.

But also, say he is the gunsmith, he's already lied about info. Can we trust the next "info" he brings forth?
I’m not advocating a cop outting themselves; that’s why I said it will come out in the wash

I’ll still be following any info he puts forward. I think he knows if he fakes info he’s just gonna get lynched and if he wants to trade 1 for 1 then he can feel free lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
CP coming off weird a.f this end of phase. not really sure how to explain it. didnt like that shade on poyser at all there

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Vote Ekko to win I guess. Lethal using on Ekko wasn't the greatest role choice. We were always gonna be put in this place.

See @Ekkologix @T-Pein™ this is exactly the situation I was talking about. If Ekko is legit a cop now, hard to trust him if he does come out with info.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ekko claimed something else earlier and faked info? lmao
Yes, he literally faked a cop shot.

I even argued with him and TP that is is exactly why you don't do that. How are we to believe his cop claims now?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If lethal is town then he should have grown a pair and made a real choice instead of just choosing the person he thought he could beat. He jumped on the person people were suspecting and assumed he wouldn’t claim and it would be an easy win. If lethal is scum then fair enough, was a neat play and it’s just backfired. If he’s town then it’s a lesson, COWARDICE DOESNT PAY

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Oh, so what made you think lethal was town before the duel then?

I followed Jeff on his Lethal wagon but overnight started doubting myself on him being scum and switched to Lucha Bear. So I guess my own self doubt and Lethal's posts from today and all the duel business made me doubt he was going to flip scum as it stands.

Lethal has never been a top scum read but I have entertained the possibility and I suspected Ekko earlier on in the Day but lost faith in that read also.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’ll still be following any info he puts forward. I think he knows if he fakes info he’s just gonna get lynched and if he wants to trade 1 for 1 then he can feel free lol
He and TP were quite adamant that faking info is a good play. I don't expect him to stop. So I guess we see what happens next.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
ah okay it's just smark saying it he has an issue detecting irony

Reactions: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If lethal is town then he should have grown a pair and made a real choice instead of just choosing the person he thought he could beat. He jumped on the person people were suspecting and assumed he wouldn’t claim and it would be an easy win. If lethal is scum then fair enough, was a neat play and it’s just backfired. If he’s town then it’s a lesson, COWARDICE DOESNT PAY
yeah pretty much. if you gonna play with fear im going to assume your scum. sorry

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
already getting ready to place the blame on lethal smh. he was right about you. VERY EERIE

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes, he literally faked a cop shot.

I even argued with him and TP that is is exactly why you don't do that. How are we to believe his cop claims now?
I really feel like you’re massively over egging what happened. It was obvious it wasn’t real and he never even tried to present it as real. He said himself soon after he did it for a reaction and has said himself it was obviously not real. You keep harping on a false narrative here, he didnt try and get anybody lynched with fake info. He just did the equivalent of phenoms fake daykill, he just did it really shitly