World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Right now im leaning on ousting lethal, 2 much fear 4 me on the lad. But this is also similar to choosing between a giant douche and a Turd sandwich

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I've not read anything of his other than the questions being thrown at me.

Status quo has resumed though, everyone gang up on Lethal. I knew last game was too good to be true. Bye
It’s mafia m8

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Man, I feel like I got run over, thrown into the wash and then hung out on the line to dry.

• Haha
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I suspected Ekko earlier in the day, so I do still think there is a good chance that slot ends up being scum. I'm not fully sold on it, but I do think it has a better chance of hitting scum than Lethal flipping. Ekko's play hasn't exactly been lighting the world on fire so far.
I am leaning on keeping Lethal around more so than Ekko, but I'd really rather not do it blind

Pendex

Reaction score
I feel like no one has actually looked at this post because no one has mentioned the random verses.
Book of Metatron - Chapter 6, Verse 12: "Random?".
For the record, Grim has used fake miller’s. Nothing to worry about today or tomorrow or anytime soon, but if he’s alive in lylo, maybe think about it then.
Word of Paimon - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "Would that not then be too late?"
He says if he can't talk his way out of it then lynch him, he won't claim bc it gives mafia and easy target to shoot at night...even though we have bodyguards....or a watcher that could see it...he'd rather take the lynch
Book of Zadkiel - Chapter 1, Verse 17: "A senseless position to take."
If people have actual reasons to believe Ekko to be scum, I’m all for it, but I don’t want to policy lynch him over claiming resistance. He’s an active player and I don’t want him to stop playing because he keeps getting lynched early for no real play related reasons.

Just my two cents.
Word of Barbatos - Chapter 0, Verse 0: "Defense is noted".
It's not a policy lynch. I thought his vote on Lucha was too safe and slipping in to the Brutus/Lucha direction for today. Doesn't feel like there is much scum hunting in his posts so far.

Okay :garrett

Unvote
vote Ekko
Word of Balam - Chapter 0, Verse 0: "Is this not also safe?"
Yeah but maybe you could be wolf who unlocks his vote if a mate dies or something. I'm just working through my thoughts here, really.
Book of Ariel - Chapter 63, Verse 28: "Vote values being displayed makes this an unlikely outcome".
Why would you fully commit to anything on day 1 with no real info? No, I don't "believe" the miller claim. It's completely null as I've tried to state.

As of this post I'm completely out. You can push me if you like, but I won't be replying to anymore of your posts.
Word of Baal - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "A poor reaction to pressure".
This is not scummy. I do this as well as Town, there's no reason to 100% clear Phenom or anybody for that matter unless info comes out. You should always leave the door open on claims like that.
Word of Paimon - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "You are changing the reasoning that was provided to a more attackable position".
Why am I not sussy to you then?
Word of Morax - Chapter 0, Verse 0: "You were."
I respect it, but personally would not push Cicada today. I've seen enough personally to have them in my town pile for now.

A lot of players do use meta and past games to base their reads on, I'm not one of them usually but a lot do it and it can work.
Word of Decarabia - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "Your defense exceeds expected boundaries. Curious."
the intention behind it was to see whose gna double down and i got lethal/jeff/barry off it who 2 of them were scum

wasnt bad id say
Book of Jeremiel - Chapter 34, Verse 2: "Being right on the answer does not mean your process was correct".
voting someone cuz of ur inability to read them is kinda awful way to go about it
Book of Jophiel - Chapter 67, Verse 40: "Alternatively, making yourself appear negatively to avoid being read easily is a poor process to have".
claiming loses games. its simple
Book of Raguel - Chapter 88, Verse 5: "Claiming without structure does. Refusing to claim when the alternative is being lynched, however, is folly."
i hope so cuz last game i had 3/5 scum reads correct but u guys didnt rly follow them
Book of Azrael - Chapter 5, Verse 49: "One should thusly look inwards, to see if they are presenting arguments that would convince others that are not oneself."
scum hunting is not asking someone to claim. thats outright dumb with the existence of fake claims
Book of Metatron - Chapter 5, Verse 5: "Reviewing and analysing claims, however, is part of scumhunting".
tbf i'm going back to bed soon and I don't want to hold up the game
Book of Uriel - Chapter 7, Verse 18: "That does not justify a claim".
On about page 20, I see a bit of a discrepancy in people talking about lynching Ekko cause he won't claim, when Ekko isn't even the only one in the game who has a habit of not claiming. Just for that Ima lean town on Ekko.
Word of Glasya-Labolas - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "The suspicion on Ekkologix has little to do with his hypothetical refusal to claim".
Me likey this postey
Book of Ariel - Chapter 1, Verse 7: "Why?"
This I can agree with. Thinking more about the Duelist ability, it might not be a bad idea for Lethal to use it in D1 if we can't get a majority and there is a Town consensus of who to make duel against Lethal. If this really is a Wolf ability, then isn't it a better idea to get it out of the way early on and while Lethal is cooperating with Town? Otherwise if Lethal really is Wolf, and this isn't a fake claim, then it could be more dangerous down the road.
Word of Amy - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "Where is your evidence that, if it is a scum ability, it is a one-time use ability?"
@Pendex

I've also noticed the new play style. How's that going for you? Got anything yet?
Book of ??? - Chapter ???, Verse ???: "Affirmative. Messages heralding the word of God denominate queries and input that is not indicative of where and which alignment is being reviewed. Apocryphic teachings from the Ars Goetia as penned by Solomon indicate alignment in the negative, such as Guilt and Manipulation. Using this key, one can now read my Word with a greater sense of clarity and foreknowledge".
I'm doubting myself on Ekko tbh, I think I'm going to unvote for now as not sure I want to lynch him. My gut is telling me I'm wrong and Tweet is typically a good player, so if he's town like I hope I'd respect the read.

Necro has really quieted down since defending himself which bothers me as well. I don't know if people have updated votes on him, but a lot of people were telling me he was town.
Word of Malphas - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "You are playing with an extreme level of caution and concern for how others may view your alignment."
There might be a consequence on town for not paying it. Like mafia get an extra kill or something.
Word of Furfur - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "Fearmongering".
I would not see Ekko and Necro aligned, but I could easily buy one of them being scum for sure. I don't feel paritucarly sold on either as town at the moment.

I will agree that Necro's reaction looked mostly what you'd expect from a town player, but there hasn't been much out of that slot since.
Word of Shax - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "This tells us essentially nothing".
Guess who's woke up in the middle of the night again :garrett

So I'm kinda having second thoughts on Lethal guys and I'm going to trust my post-sleep instinct

vote Lucha Bear

I think they have more chance of flipping scum. If you guys wanna clear up Lethal, I'm cool with it, I just am having doubts he's going to return a result we'd like.
Word of Forneus - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "Uncommital, vague and soft".
I’m voting Ekko for lying about me. Waited to read through some things. vote Ekko

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Word of Aamon - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "Safe, conflict-averse voting".
i like this post
Book of Sandalphon - Chapter 8, Verse 96: "Why?".
Vote: The Fourth Wall
@Judge Barry

"Eli Eli Lema Sabachthani"

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’d rather he have dueled tweet. I can’t decide who I want to win this one lel. I think I’d have ekko win gun to head tho. I think if tweet is scum then ekko is more likely to be town because that’s odd as fuck play around a teammate. I think there is some tweet and lethal alignment potential and I think lethal’s posts in themselves just haven’t been good

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
My biggest problem with Lethal is choosing Ekko as it feels easy and we all know Ekko won't claim, but here's hoping he will.

Reactions: Doddsy and Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lol Pendex, why 4th? Also were in the middle of a duel between lethal and ekko lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Book of Ariel - Chapter 63, Verse 28: "Vote values being displayed makes this an unlikely outcome".
Word of Paimon - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "You are changing the reasoning that was provided to a more attackable position".
Word of Decarabia - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "Your defense exceeds expected boundaries. Curious."
Book of Jeremiel - Chapter 34, Verse 2: "Being right on the answer does not mean your process was correct".
Book of Jophiel - Chapter 67, Verse 40: "Alternatively, making yourself appear negatively to avoid being read easily is a poor process to have".
Book of Raguel - Chapter 88, Verse 5: "Claiming without structure does. Refusing to claim when the alternative is being lynched, however, is folly."
Book of Azrael - Chapter 5, Verse 49: "One should thusly look inwards, to see if they are presenting arguments that would convince others that are not oneself."
Book of Metatron - Chapter 5, Verse 5: "Reviewing and analysing claims, however, is part of scumhunting".
Word of Glasya-Labolas - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "The suspicion on Ekkologix has little to do with his hypothetical refusal to claim".
Word of Amy - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "Where is your evidence that, if it is a scum ability, it is a one-time use ability?"
Book of ??? - Chapter ???, Verse ???: "Affirmative. Messages heralding the word of God denominate queries and input that is not indicative of where and which alignment is being reviewed. Apocryphic teachings from the Ars Goetia as penned by Solomon indicate alignment in the negative, such as Guilt and Manipulation. Using this key, one can now read my Word with a greater sense of clarity and foreknowledge".
Word of Malphas - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "You are playing with an extreme level of caution and concern for how others may view your alignment."
@Judge Barry

Unless this is a role, you don't have to tag the host with a vote.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Do we need to say duel vote since there's only one lynch now?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I am leaning on keeping Lethal around more so than Ekko, but I'd really rather not do it blind
Now that he's used his role I potentially feel this way, but yeah hard to know without Ekko properly defending himself.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Judge Barry

You can only vote for either lethal to win the duel or ekko to win the duel

are you posting like this for fun or is it a post restriction?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler