World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ive got poyser , nom, smark, doddsy fourth and yourself at various levels of blue LEANS atm

poyser and doddsy on roles, with poyser also playing his usual town game, so stronger lean on the poy
nom on role and play as well, seems fairly comfy early so I have no
fourth offering many independent thoughts and had the courage to push me early out of his own volition
smark is more a meta town lean + he hasnt made posts that make no sense to me
you for similar reasons to fourth, independant thoughts and pushing your own direction regardless of others opinions. those are things I like to see.
What about Poysers and Doddsys roles makes you lean town?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Hard to put into words I guess regarding the claiming, it's mostly that it felt kind of forced and telegraphed. There was no rush to claim and as I said, I personally didn't like the way he presented that he was all too wiling to use. I could be reading too much into that part but add that to the very poor read back and it's not a great look. He was less jumpy and more confident last game and was scum , for fairness. But he also had yours truly to guide him through the difficult times so, eh. I stand by my current sus
The thing is, can we really fault someone for claiming when apparently apparently claiming is the name of the game on this site? I feel like Lethal hasn't really done anything that has pinged me wolf so far in this game. Just kind of a lazy game so far and that is NAI.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
is it smart to duel day 1? ur not even givint the man a chance to defend himself and just want the dueller to come out

soft powrrwolf vibes there
Ya Ekko sees the same thing I do regarding the push to have somebody take care of Brutus. Most likely town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The thing is, can we really fault someone for claiming when apparently apparently claiming is the name of the game on this site? I feel like Lethal hasn't really done anything that has pinged me wolf so far in this game. Just kind of a lazy game so far and that is NAI.

I mean I would not theoretically claim unless I was past majority and the case was decent. At the very least get people to explain why the voted post claim. its not supposed to really be a free-for-all mass claim on d1 :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It's also not harping on this a million times and actually playing too. No one even asked Lethal to claim, he just did it after already heavily hinting early on for whatever reason
Lethal hinting at his role and claiming it without much pressure seems like towny can't-keep-a-secret Lethal tbh.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
As a town role I'd say it's mostly useful for avoiding a no lynch.
This I can agree with. Thinking more about the Duelist ability, it might not be a bad idea for Lethal to use it in D1 if we can't get a majority and there is a Town consensus of who to make duel against Lethal. If this really is a Wolf ability, then isn't it a better idea to get it out of the way early on and while Lethal is cooperating with Town? Otherwise if Lethal really is Wolf, and this isn't a fake claim, then it could be more dangerous down the road.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Fuckin' hell is that a lot of paperwork to go through... You guys are merciless.

About my "bad" choice rolling a die. I'm very used to a very different style of Mafia and the first day and especially the early hours, no one knows anything except for the informations their roles gave them AND it's not like the outcome of a die roll can't be changed.
Also I have always been bad at playing Mafia in general... and I'm not gonna apologize for that. :lol

I'm never a fan of looking at older games. Every new game brings normally a complete new dynamic with it. Yes, people could potentially always play the same (or almost the same) if they draw the same roles or similar ones, but trying to build a foundation on that in a new game is imo just taking an easy way to look investigative on the first day.
My gut says this is something of an overexplanation

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't really see how that makes him earn a town lean. Are your assuming those people are scum that were saying that? I don't follow.
I'm saying the fact one guy is getting sussed based on something that is applicable to a number of other players who aren't getting sussed for the same thing points towards the push being unkosher.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Blaine @Big Man

You two are the only ones I haven't really seen much from. What are your reads? Are you Wolf? Why should I believe you?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
My gut says this is something of an overexplanation

It's possible I'm wrong on Ekko because I can see what you mean here. I feel kind of weird about Lucha coming in here, making that post and not really making any reads. I also think he might be playing up the 'I'm bad at Mafia' a bit too much.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Pendex

I've also noticed the new play style. How's that going for you? Got anything yet?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm saying the fact one guy is getting sussed based on something that is applicable to a number of other players who aren't getting sussed for the same thing points towards the push being unkosher.

I mean my push wasn't really based on that, but fair enough.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
It's possible I'm wrong on Ekko because I can see what you mean here. I feel kind of weird about Lucha coming in here, making that post and not really making any reads. I also think he might be playing up the 'I'm bad at Mafia' a bit too much.
Lucha feels pretty null to me. Six posts isn't a lot. Are they new to this site or have they been on here for a bit?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Lucha feels pretty null to me. Six posts isn't a lot. Are they new to this site or have they been on here for a bit?

They are new to Mafia on the site, but their posts make it seem like they've played before elsewhere because they keep mentioining they are bad at Mafia. Which does bother me, because it might be playing up the newbie card a bit too much.

I also think Tweet's point on potential overexplaining is not a bad shout.

Reactions: Sister Abigail