World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
doddsy is dv
poyser is voteless
phenom claimed miller
ekko was pushed
I pushed lethal and hes now claimed duelist that replaces the lynch (after 2 votes) and wants to use it on ekko.

oh and Brutus got banned

Don't hate the player

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Only reason I'm not blowing now is that we still have 20+ hours for the phase

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean if you blow it now it may not end the way you think, I don't think forcing town into a or b on d1 is very towny. fair warning

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Can you sell me on what is different about Lethal compared to his previous games @Jeff Valley Driver

I haven't really seen anything super offensive from him and he has had underwhelming entrances as Town. I do agree his analysis was just there but I think the last game I played with him we mislynched him as Town and he wasn't really lighting the place up in that game. So I'm hesistant to say the least.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I mean if you blow it now it may not end the way you think, I don't think forcing town into a or b on d1 is very towny. fair warning

Hmm, I mean himself and Ekko are probably getting the most suss at the moment. So far I'm struggling to see where else we'd go. So I do understand where he might be coming from thought process wise.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Amigara.PNG

Vote Count:

Brutus (1) - Big Man
Jeff (0) - Poyser
CP (1) - The Lucha Bear
Lucha Bear (1) - Ekko, T-Pein
Ekko (3) - PHENOM, TFW, Lethal
Doddsy (1) - CP
T-Pein (1) - Brutus
Cicada (1) - SA
Lethal (1) - Jeff

@ me if this needs fixing.

• Sad
Reactions: Doddsy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hmm, I mean himself and Ekko are probably getting the most suss at the moment. So far I'm struggling to see where else we'd go. So I do understand where he might be coming from thought process wise.
it just feels very rushed. and say ekko flips town, then what? were forced to go on lethal and we've potentially wasted a phase. maybe its just my paranoia but idk, doesnt relly feel pro town to me at all right now

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

I'm fine to eat the kill if it helps progress the game

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
it just feels very rushed. and say ekko flips town, then what? were forced to go on lethal and we've potentially wasted a phase. maybe its just my paranoia but idk, doesnt relly feel pro town to me at all right now

I'd say we have a good chance of Ekko being scum and I don't know who else I'd choose but I do agree that we potentially may waste multiple phases if he flips town.

Of course there is the opportunity Ekko flips scum and we can basically clear Lethal off that which would be nice.

I guess I just don't really find Lethal cliaming that scummy, but I can see where the points on his anaylsis might have some weight.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
CP leaving his vote on Doddsy is a bit weird even after it was said to him he was DV and it'd be a vote to lynch.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'd say we have a good chance of Ekko being scum and I don't know who else I'd choose but I do agree that we potentially may waste multiple phases if he flips town.

Of course there is the opportunity Ekko flips scum and we can basically clear Lethal off that which would be nice.

I guess I just don't really find Lethal cliaming that scummy, but I can see where the points on his anaylsis might have some weight.

Hard to put into words I guess regarding the claiming, it's mostly that it felt kind of forced and telegraphed. There was no rush to claim and as I said, I personally didn't like the way he presented that he was all too wiling to use. I could be reading too much into that part but add that to the very poor read back and it's not a great look. He was less jumpy and more confident last game and was scum , for fairness. But he also had yours truly to guide him through the difficult times so, eh. I stand by my current sus

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Fuckin' hell is that a lot of paperwork to go through... You guys are merciless.

About my "bad" choice rolling a die. I'm very used to a very different style of Mafia and the first day and especially the early hours, no one knows anything except for the informations their roles gave them AND it's not like the outcome of a die roll can't be changed.
Also I have always been bad at playing Mafia in general... and I'm not gonna apologize for that. :lol

I'm never a fan of looking at older games. Every new game brings normally a complete new dynamic with it. Yes, people could potentially always play the same (or almost the same) if they draw the same roles or similar ones, but trying to build a foundation on that in a new game is imo just taking an easy way to look investigative on the first day.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Hard to put into words I guess regarding the claiming, it's mostly that it felt kind of forced and telegraphed. There was no rush to claim and as I said, I personally didn't like the way he presented that he was all too wiling to use. I could be reading too much into that part but add that to the very poor read back and it's not a great look. He was less jumpy and more confident last game and was scum , for fairness. But he also had yours truly to guide him through the difficult times so, eh. I stand by my current sus

I'm not opposed to the direction, but on a personal level I'd say I'm more confident on Ekko. Even when he was here, it didn't feel like he was doing much of anything in relation to scum hunting. It really does feel like he's found his easy target for the day.

I won't pretend to be able to read Lethal, so clearing him up is fine by me.

I'd say CP is worth a look at as well, but not really someone that gets pushed on Day 1 and he does come in to the game much later. I just found him parking his vote on Doddsy curious.Mainly because it felt like there wasn't a lot there for voting to lynch and keeping it on there. Maybe he has more reasons for that which I'd like to hear.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm never a fan of looking at older games. Every new game brings normally a complete new dynamic with it. Yes, people could potentially always play the same (or almost the same) if they draw the same roles or similar ones, but trying to build a foundation on that in a new game is imo just taking an easy way to look investigative on the first day.

I'm pretty much the same way, although meta reads definitely do help in some cases. Although I've got burned before trusting them too much as well, which happened when Blaine rolled scum and flipped his playstyle overnight to fool everyone. I find it's best to focus more on play in the current game.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I realise you probably haven't read back yet Lucha, but it'd be great to hear some reads from you when you do. Also, interested to see what you think of Ekko as well.