World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Thank you for the MVP @Judge Barry

I feel that Jeff or Smark did a lot better than me, as I think they were more involved in the thread and taking heat. Where as I could sit back in some parts of the game. That 4 kill night also really helped make the ride smoother for me. Either way, I really appreciate it, and found the role really fun to play as. I generally like being an Indy becuase you're only have to worry about your own play, so don't feel like I'm screwing my team if I do badly.
Dude you were the only guy I was never going to consider as scum ever haha, I think I had conspiracy theories about everyone at some point, but I nailed my mast to TFW is town

• Haha
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Also, no QTs suck ass. Im probably going to continue using them in my games

I did like being able to read through the Scum QT. As you could see what people were thinking as things played out, and it's always a real fun read.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I quite liked the convo system tbf, you get notifications when people are around and such. QT is also good for archive abilities.

@Cicada is there are way players can be added to the scum convo but lock the convo from further replies?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Dude you were the only guy I was never going to consider as scum ever haha, I think I had conspiracy theories about everyone at some point, but I nailed my mast to TFW is town

It helps that I can basically just play my town game as indy. You still don't know who is who so I don't feel that awkward feeling of having inside knowledge.

It does make me laugh that my super forced Jeff read on Day 1 somehow ended up being on scum :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I found the convo solution slightly annoying tbh because let's assume I'm the kinda guy who browses this site outside of mafia - which isn't the case - and I'm dead and can't influence the game anymore. Everytime somebody puts a message into my team chat, I got this notification on the top right telling me yO yoU hAz m3sSaeG and I'm like get outta here. I click it to get rid of the notification, two minutes later same story.

I'm not the kinda guy to actually get truly annoyed by that but some others might.

Reactions: Poyser

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
^ You can unfollow a convo :shrug:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Did it ever get proven that recent QT topics are actually googleable? The one we made to test it when haza mentioned it wasn't found on google

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I quite liked the convo system tbf, you get notifications when people are around and such. QT is also good for archive abilities.

@Cicada is there are way players can be added to the scum convo but lock the convo from further replies?
ya i like the convo and i dont really care to read qts because it keeps ppls strategies better hidden, too. yopu could also make a dead conversation topic and add to it as people die :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but its also a personal thing, like for me irl you wouldnt be privvy to the scums team communication post game, so i personally think its more exciting for people to hide their startegies. but i certainly have no opposition for people who liek that kind of thing either :)

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Did it ever get proven that recent QT topics are actually googleable? The one we made to test it when haza mentioned it wasn't found on google
It never pinged on Google. Not sure if that's just because it had no activity though or because it hasn't been up long enough

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Dont think I said that haha? You were good. Me you and CP would've been a pretty good core if we had any kind of fair fight

“all of the active voices except me were non town” i misunderstood this line then. Yeah i had you and CP solidly town, CP and I got on the same page late but we really didn’t fully connect. I think it’s because you had no vote :heston

Would have been a wild win with how things were setup if we could have somehow pulled it off

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Lol I was more scared of you than anyone
Wouldn't get off my dick all game, fkin annoying lil shit lol
You read me like a book too :heston

I wanted your flip so bad. You were doing just enough to ping me each phase, most of your posts were good as evidenced by many leaning town on you but there were those small things that i was like, wait a goddamn minute this feels like scum Jeff.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I wanted your flip so bad. You were doing just enough to ping me each phase, most of your posts were good as evidenced by many leaning town on you but there were those small things that i was like, wait a goddamn minute this feels like scum Jeff.
Yeah you pretty much had me dead to rights after seeing me last game. I'm happy I was able to slither away though :cozy

Reactions: PHEN0M

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
“all of the active voices except me were non town” i misunderstood this line then. Yeah i had you and CP solidly town, CP and I got on the same page late but we really didn’t fully connect. I think it’s because you had no vote :heston

Would have been a wild win with how things were setup if we could have somehow pulled it off
Yeah that was probably unfair, you were more active than I'm giving you credit for :p