World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Idk why my tinfoil hat continues to pop on here but i have another random thought about Maestro if anyone cares to hear it. No accusing me of shit, just a thought that crossed my mind

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
whatever though, moot point if Maestro is scum here, I just dont understand how hes "forced" to do anything if hes scum. he justs takes the lynch tomorrow and survives the day really so I dont see how thats a reason to not lynch :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well then that would seal his fate wouldn't it
but that doesnt help us today, and if we mislynch, thats a dumbass reason to let a scum lead go. I dont get it I guess

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Idk why my tinfoil hat continues to pop on here but i have another random thought about Maestro if anyone cares to hear it. No accusing me of shit, just a thought that crossed my mind
i mean you dont need to ask if people want to hear your thoughts, just say them ?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I usually hate introducing random, unconfirmed role spec and this is probably stupid but just wanted to share. Has Barry ever had a silencer in his games before? This feels like a weird day phase to me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@CraigPelton wouldn't your plan also be susceptible to strongman? Just trying to understand but let's say in this scenario Pendex is town and protects you. you get strongmanned. we can still potentially mislynch on Pendex going through your plan but now weve lost you and are a phase later.

a bit moot because Maestro is awol on in poe, but Im just not sure thats foolproof at all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I usually hate introducing random, unconfirmed role spec and this is probably stupid but just wanted to share. Has Barry ever had a silencer in his games before? This feels like a weird day phase to me.
no idea if used before. but if theres a voteless poyser, an ability to make people voteless for a day, and silencer, im gonna punch barry square in his dick

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
There's a strong chance one of the visiting roles is scum, but out of all the overlapping role scenarios, it's the most likely one where both can be town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
There's a strong chance one of the visiting roles is scum, but out of all the overlapping role scenarios, it's the most likely one where both can be town.
can you rephrase this maybe, its confusing as fuck because it sounds like ur saying theresa strong chance one of u are scum but also the scenario where ur likeliest to both be town :p

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
can you rephrase this maybe, its confusing as fuck because it sounds like ur saying theresa strong chance one of u are scum but also the scenario where ur likeliest to both be town :p
Anytime you have a watcher and tracker, obviously one can be the role(visitor), but out of all the clashing scenarios (jailkeeper/doctor, roleblocker/jailkeeper, cop/different cop, watcher/tracker is the most likely scenario for both to be town. This is why scum often get ninjas.

Maestro

Reaction score
I agree, I'm not going to pursue him first thing or anything, I just definitely think that slot is going to be hard to change for me.

Necro or Maestro for me at the moment, who seem much more likely to flip scum on play. It could easily be that Blaine was being lazy and I'm reading all in to it too much.

what makes me scum again?

It's hard to say because it all comes down to the player and this is my first game with him. Hard to gauge potential kill choices, but it was a thought I had. I think the way he reacted to the suspicion on him yesterday would definitely lean towards him being a reactive player. He only started heating up when the conversation switched to him.

what suspicion on me?

No, I didn't use. I wasn't gonna blow my wad completely in the early game.

how many shots do you have, because it doesnt make sense not to use

fucking lethal though, when is he NOT the vig :heston

@Sister Abigail you need to claim as promised

in the meantime, considering the flips, the only logical thing to do is

vote maestro

reason?

I’m in a Conversation with Sister Abagail as of day starting so i think I know his claim.

whats your read on him?

I personally have no issue mass claiming considering the disastrously night phase we just endured.

also reminder again, my vote doesnt count today but im still thinking Maestro is the numero uno priority right meow

why am i no.1 priority? because i am not seeing any reasons at all

vote Maestro

Still looks the scummiest on play for me out of everyone, especially his forced Tweet multi-quote when the wagon had formed. I'm really going to have to start looking at my POE regardless of what he flips.

didnt you read my post in response to this topic? its like you accused me because you thought that post was forced then i explained my pov, but you completely ignored that post and chose to stick with this narrative, when you know mislynches can cost from this point on.

I knew Jeff visited TP with a quick immediacy before he ever actually said anything.

Of course, people think I could also be a roletracker, but I don't think there's any doubt I saw Jeff that night.

well unless scummates

I'm Maria the Haunted Artist. Investigator Aligned Developer.

My role is basically that I get random roles throughout the game but I am not told what the items will be until I actually recieve them. I got a Cop shot night one (haven't used yet) and I got a Vig shot last night.

It seems pretty weird to me how similar my role is to Jeff but like a weaker variant, but I know Barry likes to mix things up in his games.

now thats interesting

I have an Alignment Investigation shot and a Vigilante Shot, yeah. That is what my PM from Barry says.

I don't know what to make of me and Jeff having such similar roles, but a part of me thinks we could be both town and Barry just went all out :lol

high chance one is not town

One of them is probably the indy

why indy specifically

If one of you is the indy I’d come clean. As it stands there’s not really any way we can lynch outside of you guys today. Obv there’s still claims pending but it’s have to be something big to change that

this is such an indie post

Can you claim please? We are doing a mass claim, which means everybody must claim their role and character

did you claim anything other than voteless?

Yeah I think maestro and sa are locked in mafia tbh, poe is getting too tight

Doddsy could be one if mafia only have 4

Otherwise I have an idea of who the last 2 would be but let's wait and see

reason?

I want to see Maestros flip for sure, I have zero reason to read town atm and the stuff you said last night was legit, especially now that we have big man and necro solved .

also agree that SA and that usage stiiiiinks

are you trying to shit the attention from you to me? i havent seen any reason from you

@Maestro claim please buddy

i am investigator aligned beholder, used it on ekko d1 and cicada d2 got nothing

Hang on a minute

Can you walk me through where you just decided I was indy lmao

i also felt like you are the indy from that one post i quoted above

@Maestro you are next on the claim block, chop chop please

:bron5

I think Maestro is probably the best lynch for this phase but I disagree with me being a higher POE than some of these other cats, including yourself.

yea no i disagree, this is a bad post to shift spotlight

Has Maestro not claimed yet? :mj

I'm quite happy with my vote there for now unless anything changes. Not really liking Abigail or Pandex this phase either, but think I'd lynch him first for sure over those two.

I think we're waiting on CP to claim as well, but got him as a town read.

have you seriously not found anything more suspicious other than the old "forced" narative?

By the way, I might be completely useless tomorrow.

Getting my wisdom teeth out early and will probably out of it the rest of the day.

sus

My only problem here is what you did isn't really hard to do. Dropping an ISO when suspicion is already high. It's why I actually suspect Maestro because he dropped a multi-quote that felt forced just because Tweet was the leading wagon. It'd be much more convincing for me if you'd dropped that ISO before the wagon or you had pursued your Tweet questioning further on Day 1. So these are the problems I'm having right now.

again

Really need @Maestro to get his ass in here so we can finish mass claim.

as it stands for me its Pendex or Maestro depending on the claim. I'm not buying the reaction, I'll stick to that, and I think he likely gives us Sis's alignment :cozy

sup. the correct poe should be you/cicada/fourth

That also felt a lot like a feeler line by the nomster, why not just vote me if thats what you want?

i feel like you are throwing shades at everywhere to your benefit

I'd be fine with the direction but personally feel more confident on Maestro unless the claim looks good.

in what way are you more confident? as in whats the basis

Yeah, that really doesn't look great on Jeff. With our Faith Healer flipping. If Pendex is scum BG/Medic that usage lean towards more protecting a teammate. I have Jeff as town on play, but with our roles being so similar and your info, resolving Pendex wouldn't be a bad direction here.

Also, I think Pendex dodged me, they were lurking the thread and vanished.

Maestro is at the top of the recent people online list and hasn't said anything, which has got my brain ticking to say the least.

let me catch up at least, i am not leaving anything out

I am more convinced maestro is scum on play whereas Jeff being scum is more circumstantial

i havent given a single reason from you

done

I still don't know if I love a Pendex lynch here, I'm more comfortable with Maestro. I still think Jeff is power wolfing here and we're in DANGER. But you know, whatever. Obviously this doesn't account for the whole wolf team considering there's at least four or five. I think some of you are really underestimating game state right now.

Vote Lynch Maestro

Let's get this show on the road.

honestly give me your own reason

overall, all those that are saying i am scum, i havent seen a single valid reason, all of them are either their own overthinking, or just constructed assumptions of their own to make me look bad, not a single reason i've seen thats remotely valid or good even if you look from neutral perspective there is simply no denying that, they are just plain layers of assumptions upon assumptions, if those are the basis of wanting me out when there are clearly people more suspicious, then i have nothing more to say, its like you guys want to see whatever you want to see(addressing to the townies) that are on the wagon, you guys are following that because someone created a narrative, i'd say you guys are being lazy and arent thinking for yourself, but if there isnt any townie in that wagon, then well good game.

as for my top suspects, they are tfw, cicada and jeff

jeff and tfw doesnt require much explanation as on of the main reason is their claims being similar and there is a high chance one is scum, aside form that the issue i have with tfw is they are so eager to lynch me and isnt even looking at other possibility, which i dont understand why unless they have some secret agenda, they dont even seem to question jeff their possible counterclaim, its as if they are very comfortable as things are going smoothly in a misdirection and not many people seem to sus them. and throughout the game my tfw read has been going back and forth, so if jeff isnt scum tfw is imo.

as for jeff, i think he has been too townie at the start then i noticed most of his posts are, he's is agreeing and disagreeing with people that are bringing the ideas, then getting behind one of them safely, i can see possible agenda, aside form that i think he's been throwing a lot of shades everywhere with random accusations with sis, pendex, phemon, me(at least in my case with the dolphin thing).

cicada mainly for not using the tracker and not doing a lot of scumhunting, though they is below jeff and tfw in my poe atm.

i am not liking cp because of the lack of explanation on my sus and feels like just sheeping the idea, in the hope that they could get an easy lynch, at least thats what i am sensing from them

votelynch jeff