World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Book of Sandalphon - Chapter 7, Verse 61: "Mechanically speaking, if a host wants scum to have an extra kill, the game would have to be balanced with that in mind. It's possible we are dealing with it being given with it potentially being used to facilitate a fake claim and simultaneously an extra kill, as in, both could be possibilities but not both together, but it doesn't feel like a plausible outcome to me. And if the intent is to simply give scum an extra kill why not just give them an extra kill? My one issue with this is that I feel you to be a poor choice for scum to gift a free kill to. Why not pick someone more emotional or less versed in the community? I suppose we'll only know at the end of the game."

logical assessment. Suppose you are also new so you are not familiar with the potential bastardness of Barry games as well.

edit: and my own paranoia due to being traumatized last barry game

Last edited:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Possibly or a serial killer did. The Haza kill feels like a vig, but it could have been a easy mafia pick to avoid protections.

Ekko's kill feels like someone that wasn't as worried about losing a kill. An info kill or someone worried about him. So maybe vig or sk for that one.

SK spec :worried

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Book of Sandalphon - Chapter 7, Verse 61: "Mechanically speaking, if a host wants scum to have an extra kill, the game would have to be balanced with that in mind. It's possible we are dealing with it being given with it potentially being used to facilitate a fake claim and simultaneously an extra kill, as in, both could be possibilities but not both together, but it doesn't feel like a plausible outcome to me. And if the intent is to simply give scum an extra kill why not just give them an extra kill? My one issue with this is that I feel you to be a poor choice for scum to gift a free kill to. Why not pick someone more emotional or less versed in the community? I suppose we'll only know at the end of the game."
Eh, don't apply general host tendencies to barry, he doesnt have a clue how to set up a game lol

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Where does everyone have Maestro as a read?

I did an ISO of him and his play and the way he frames his posts is interesting. Seems smart. I've been thinking back to a post Ekko made as well where he called him calucated and cautious. It just got me thinking now Ekko is dead. I definitely think he's worth keeping an eye on.

You think he'd be that reactive?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Eh, don't apply general host tendencies to barry, he doesnt have a clue how to set up a game lol

I honestly think he generally likes to make us townies suffer every game and know exactly what hes doing :francis , at least that was my experience after last game

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I’m going to claim now because I think it’s best I don’t claim when I’m being pushed because people will assume I’m trying to scare everyone off the lynch. I’m the loved princess, if I’m lynched the next day phase will be skipped.

:reigns3

This sort of feels like Big Man in Dr. Who Mafia and I've had him in consideration as potential scum majority of this game.

Consistent with reads list.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
You think he'd be that reactive?

It's hard to say because it all comes down to the player and this is my first game with him. Hard to gauge potential kill choices, but it was a thought I had. I think the way he reacted to the suspicion on him yesterday would definitely lean towards him being a reactive player. He only started heating up when the conversation switched to him.

Reactions: Lethal

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
We at least know it was a real role but I have known Gift Givers to be scum. It'd be helpful if we knew what the dagger actually does.

I like this post too. Not just eating a claim and passing it off.

My only problem with this is he was able to prove one usage but now won’t be able to help any further.

So in my estimation he’s either that unlucky and him and Jeff are on the up and up, or teammate Jeff is vouching for Tweet. Jeff seemed ready to go Tweet.

Very WIFOM-y. Could have been buddying Jeff up for endgame, could've been a scum team gambit

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Tweeter and the Monkey Man

So one of the things that I haven't liked about Tweet is that he keeps saying and appearing like he wants to catch up, but I don't really get the vibe that he's done so. Post 612 and 656 are evident of that.

He's also contradicted himself a couple of times which is pingy. In post 214 he says Brutus shouldn't be the day option/kill and kind of defends him for no reason. Then it post 662 it looks like Tweet doesn't like him. Now obviously reads can change throughout the game, but again in his minimum posts it really doesn't look like he's catching up in the game and forming new ideas.

He also hasn't really followed up on much, either being asked questions are not responding to them. Like in post 671 he says that he likes my post, but when I asked him why, he never clarified. Post 676 he asks Jeff what he likes about Poyser and Doddy's roles but never seems to follow up on that. I can't remember Doddsy's claim but Poyser's looked good when he did it.

I won't link the posts, but he does defend Ekko a bunch of times and for wrong reasons. We know Ekko likes to lie in games and he did it in the last one, so giving Ekko a Town read simply for that isn't great. At times it kind of sounds like Tweet might be TMI on Ekko as well.

Post 697 sheeps a vote on Lucha. At post 706 he tries to say he gave an explanation of his vote but all Tweet said about Lucha was that he had a post where it seemed like over explanation. That to me really isn't a strong enough reason to vote someone. Seems like a lazy noose. Post 881 he has an interaction with Lucha. I don't really think this is a super strong explanation because all Tweet did was talk about how Lucha overexplained something and then threw a vote on him quite a bit down the road.

Post 879 soft push on Blaine.

Post 882 is just a weird post to me.

Overall there really isn't anything to like from Tweet's game. Unless he or someone else can convince me why this is a bad idea, I think my vote will stay here in D2.

Vote Lynch Tweet

Wow. Buried. Not a chance this is from scum.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
anyway i think we shoud resolve tweet today, and if he truly is vanilla he wouldnt be much of a use eitherway.

lynch tweet

How is a potential town vote 'not much of a use?' I suspect this is a way of phoning in a reason to vote. I'd pull the same tactic on a guy who was dead2rites

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Also Blaine is letting me down so far and I'm not seeing that effort I was promised :lauren

Why so gung-ho on Blaine?

It obviously could also just be fourth simply having good fortune in his reads, but thats the second time he said something as fact before it potentially happened (ekko lethal beign t/t).

Good point. Makes me so conflicted on TFW.

This is the post, seems eerily confident an execute exists and not just weary of it just in case

Yeah, and there was little to no reason to speculate on the SK.

Oh yeah

Vote Tweet

Hmmmm

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So this pretty much clears up Lucha Bear for me assuming Tweet didn't do a super aggressive bus, I doubt it. Happy with dropping that sus I had and puting him in my town reads.

Please elaborate

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Fair enough. I'd like to look at Necro, Doddsy, and Blaine tomorrow. Necro has disappeared. Doddsy tunneled Tpein and hasn't given much other than that. Blaine has obviously done nothing this game. I'm a bit worried about Cicada and Pendex, but I don't know if they're as big of a priority than the first three.

Yeah good luck with solving Doddsy. I've had no luck in 3 years :lol

Jeff was pretty quick to hop on my back wrt tweet yeah. I think he’s most likely town don’t get me wrong, I just don’t wanna clear him. He has used me to try and look good off of teammates before

Yup, I've noticed that too. Only got confident to run me once you got vocal as well. Quite possible it's also just town/town agreeing with each other

Reactions: Sister Abigail