World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it's just bantz brosef (i assume)

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
This resolved in a town/town exchange. So this avenue is not worth exploring at all. Poyser maybe a town lean.

Is fourth the type to love a bus? Not sure if this "look into Tweet" was expanded upon

I didn't mention him once and never say anything again, but I won't pretend I pushed him as hard as some others before Day 2. I didn't really buy his claim at all and gave him no chance of survive as I just didn't like it, plus the risks were mininal with him being roleless, so I suppose I can see why people might think that was a bus. I haven't ignored Tweet this game and would say I gave him a decent amount of suspicion and had my own thought process with him, which was helped by points of others to stregthen the read.

I also did follow him on Lucha on Day 1, but I also had my doubts about him as well with how he was playing around Ekko and gave him that really weird town lean.

I haven't been scum for a while but I typically don't bus. I've gathered my Tweet posts below to save you time and you can make your own conclusion, but I personally feel it's quite obvious I'm not aligned with Tweet. Especially if you look at the way he interacted with me when I had him and Lucha as both suspect. At least to me it felt like he was trying to divert my thoughts elsewhere from his direction.

I'd read that interaction more than anything else as I feel it's pretty important. Plus I just feel as though the early day interactions we had is probably not something I would have done if were scum together, but you'll just have to take my word there.

On about page 20, I see a bit of a discrepancy in people talking about lynching Ekko cause he won't claim, when Ekko isn't even the only one in the game who has a habit of not claiming. Just for that Ima lean town on Ekko.

I don't really see how that makes him earn a town lean. Are your assuming those people are scum that were saying that? I don't follow.

^ This is is the first post I really didn't like from Tweet. I thought the reasoning for town reading Ekko was weak and felt like he found reasons and wasn't really reading, he just wanted to go against the grain. At that point, I wasn't confident enough to push as I had other reads going on.

My gut says this is something of an overexplanation

I'm saying the fact one guy is getting sussed based on something that is applicable to a number of other players who aren't getting sussed for the same thing points towards the push being unkosher.

It's possible I'm wrong on Ekko because I can see what you mean here. I feel kind of weird about Lucha coming in here, making that post and not really making any reads. I also think he might be playing up the 'I'm bad at Mafia' a bit too much.

^ This is where I agree with Tweet on his Lucha read and why my sus started to soften for the time being.

They are new to Mafia on the site, but their posts make it seem like they've played before elsewhere because they keep mentioining they are bad at Mafia. Which does bother me, because it might be playing up the newbie card a bit too much.

I also think Tweet's point on potential overexplaining is not a bad shout.

Ya the amount of explanation doesn't match the amount of sus they're getting and the criminal psychology videos I've been watching on youtube say that overexplaining yourself is a subconscious thing that guilty people tend to do.

So I'm just going to plop down where I'm at:

Even though Jeff was on Lethal who flipped town the push didn't really feel insincere to me.

I want to really hone in on that Tweet/Big Man/Blaine pool personally. The last two have kind of been non-existent and could do with the pressure.

I also still think Lucha might be worth going back to and taking a look at just beause he got aggressive when he was prodded to make a new vote and it's all gone silent again from that slot. The response he gave me was good but I feel like it's easier as scum when someone prods you and gives you content.

Maestro has been making decent posts but haven't felt overly town on them yet which is interesting to say the least.

1. Necro (Kaio Necoroma)
2. Jeff Valley Driver (Eiko Unajeffa)
3. Chris (Takanata Chrisichouri)

4. Blaine (Blaina Tomio)
5. Sister Abigail (Sasuta Abikane)
6. Ekkologix (Ekko Tomino)

7. CraigPelton (Kobe Tocraigawa)
9. Doddsy (Aiko Dodse)
11. Cicada (Joe Cicada)

12. Tweet (Ahane Toito)
13. PHEN0M (Sadow Fenoma)
14. Maestro (Mai Stro)
15. Poyser (Usada Poya)
16. T-Pein™ (Toriko Peina)
17. Big Man (Bisa Manu)
18. Pendex (Sato Pendo)
19. The Lucha Bear (Resu Kuma)
20. NotBrutus (Sore Burutusa)

^ The above is when I started to really consider piling pressure on Tweet and seriously look in to him as my suspcion was growing at this point.

It makes pretty much no sense to have me as scum and also wanna look at Lucha since he's like my only real push so far but hey

Obviously if Lucha was to flip scum I'd re-evaluate the read on yourself.

^ This is the important interaction where it feels like Tweet was trying to guide my thought process a little.

I think that's a very plausible scenario honestly. With the way my POE currently stands I have a scum team with at least Big Man and Blaine in it who have been largely absent in the thread, so it is possible Lucha is with them and his team isn't really around. If Lucha is scum then Tweet definitely isn't. So I think clearing up Tweet or Lucha is prefarble for me depending on night actions.

I do agree a VT claim isn't likely to be favourable to Lucha down the line, so I do think your point on the claim has merit.

Good call. I think the only thing he did actually is respond to me suspecting both himself and Lucha in my reads list because of his puch on Lucha. I'm fine with that direction for sure. Lucha is pretty clearly town for me if Tweet is scum. I like pushing those directions when it can clear up the other person if they flip scum, because I think the scum potential in those two is good.

Most likely, I doubt scum makes that kill otherwise.

Unless somebody has some info or a better direction I'm down for Tweet or Lucha today but I'll let more people post.

How many votes is that on Tweet? Anymore needed for pressure or are we just going to wait for him to show his face.

My only other vote right now would be Lucha and that is a vote to lynch considering he claimed VT already.

I'm probably going to vote Tweet to die if this is all he says, but I'll pretend he's just reading the thread :dean

We at least know it was a real role but I have known Gift Givers to be scum. It'd be helpful if we knew what the dagger actually does.

That is my thinking. It might be a scum gift giver with negative abilities when they are given out.

With him being roleless now (presumably), I actually think it's worth taking a stab at this lynch. What do you think?

If not him, I'd probably take the chance on lynching Big Man because I don't really trust the claim.

Does Tweet normally just sort of give up like that though as town? He admitted he isn't really catching-up and has made the claim, and yeah..

I think we should resolve Tweet first then.

I just think the timing of Big Man's claim was pretty odd and I don't typically like those roles that cannot be proven without actually lynching them. Very easy fake.

Yeah, I'm good with this direction honestly. It might help clear up Lucha for me as well, so bonus points.

vote Tweet

I think we are going to have to see Tweet's flip eventually so I say we go for it.

Also Jeff if Tweet happens to flip Town then you know the item is safe to use right? So either way it's good for you as well to know what the fuck you actually just got :lol

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
a good MQ post :banderas:

Pendex

Reaction score
Vote Count: Tweet (10) - Poyser, Jeff, Smark, CP, SA, Maestro, TFW, PHEN0M, Chris, Doddsy

TWEET HAS BEEN LYNCHED

The cults of Ath-Yolaszth were arrested by a federal force. Their efforts came in vain. The mawing planet will not be devouring the Earth... at least anytime soon...

latest

Ath-Yolazsth - [The Devourer of Stars]

N7wE8G2OuP2Vz6EQ6SQ_Cf7gZmI3B9De_QQhUXk15kpOK2p589XmiV89Uz451_3nwx32eRPtde-U_1L3ITEVO-kHDzngdbKAqj47ie_EKzeRHGC2bUX5leoaF7AiXq5IDEhZVdny

You are Ath-Yolazsth, the Devourer of Stars. You’ve given mages the gift of magic, but in doing so, you’ve made it all the easier to find and devour the earth. Should you awaken, there will be nothing to stop you. As such you are the Old God Aligned Vengeful Gift Giver Old God Aligned Vanilla Townie. Each night you may choose to give a gift to another player. It should be noted that these gifts may be negative (will kill the recipient), positive utility (vig or bp vest), or do absolutely nothing. The items include the following:

Blue Gem - Does Nothing if Used

Ritual Dagger - 1x Vigilante Shot

Goblet of Blood - Kills the Player if Used (Self-Suicide)

Lucky Earrings - Does Nothing if Used

Ritual Robe - 1x BP Vest

Experimental Drug - Kills the Player if Used (Self-Suicide)

Glass Eye - 1x Alignment Investigation

Additionally, if you are killed during the day, you will choose who you take with you as revenge; if you are killed at night, you will reflexively kill whoever killed you.

It is now NIGHT 2! Night lasts 12 hours or until all powers have been sent in. Let the strong survive.
Book of Peter - Chapter 18, Verse 73: "I only just found out it was Night Phase..."

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
He tracked jeff, not ekko. Jeff is prime scum target. I’m not saying I’m sure smark is scum or anything but I am weary of that usage. I do have bigger priority targets however
Oh yeah fair do's

Dunno how I managed that tbh

Pendex

Reaction score
It's the former. I'll simply say, why the hell would I tell the thread if I was scum.
Book of Uriel - Chapter 5, Verse 52: "[/i]Because you may have already decided to bus by that point. Though I personally doubt scum can give that ability to fellow scum.[/i]"

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Book of Uriel - Chapter 5, Verse 52: "[/i]Because you may have already decided to bus by that point. Though I personally doubt scum can give that ability to fellow scum.[/i]"
why do you doubt that out of curiosity? Looking at Tweet's flip there doesn't seem to be any restrictions on who he could gift

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Okay now this is the second time you've done something like this, using past game experience to try and shape the narrative in a current game. I called you out when you mentioned the Miller claim potentially being fake, now you're saying that Poyser could be wolf because you had to share a vote when you were wolf once. Why do you keep doing that? Why do you keep implying these abilities could potentially be wolf? I don't like your excuse saying "we'll just take care of them down the road if they're still alive". It feels like to me you're having trouble legitimately wolf hunting right now.

Me likey this postey

^ Did anybody else notice this interaction? As I was doing my read back to gather quotes it caught my eye. My personal takeaway is I want to say this looks good on Abigail for instantly questioning Tweet on reasons.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
^ Did anybody else notice this interaction? As I was doing my read back to gather quotes it caught my eye. My personal takeaway is I want to say this looks good on Abigail for instantly questioning Tweet on reasons.
did tweet ever answer?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It doesn't seem that way.

that's too bad, would have liked to see some follow up on Sister's part as that would have made me feel a bit more confident. still, it's a decent find, not sure if i'd go as far as saying it looks good because anyone can throw a why at a potential teamate to look busy.

Reactions: Marty McFourth