World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
There's not really an interaction with Tweet per se, I'm not just not really feeling him as scum right now based on what I've seen. Not one of my stronger town reads but enough not to really focus on him at the moment.
Fair enough. I'd like to look at Necro, Doddsy, and Blaine tomorrow. Necro has disappeared. Doddsy tunneled Tpein and hasn't given much other than that. Blaine has obviously done nothing this game. I'm a bit worried about Cicada and Pendex, but I don't know if they're as big of a priority than the first three.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Anyone want to hear tinfoil hat Phenom’s thoughts?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Theres some WIFOM to be drunk with tweet targeting jeff with a positive utility item

I’m kinda assuming that he did it because he was going to claim gift giver and wanted jeff to confirm him and look good from it being positive utility, but I don’t think we can rule out scum giving themselves an extra kill. If you’re gonna pretend not to know what any of your gifts do, it seems a bit odd to give town a vig shot when you could get away with giving him one that did nothing

I think this only works if Tweet had just decided to take the lynch today regardless though bc Jeff was on him from the start right? And never backed down after the claim or anything

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Nevermind, i didn’t see Poyser’s post. It revolves around Jeff being aligned with Tweet. He stole my thunder.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Fair enough. I'd like to look at Necro, Doddsy, and Blaine tomorrow. Necro has disappeared. Doddsy tunneled Tpein and hasn't given much other than that. Blaine has obviously done nothing this game. I'm a bit worried about Cicada and Pendex, but I don't know if they're as big of a priority than the first three.

Yes Necro is another one who hasn't really done much since responding to Ekko and didn't have much to say about Tweet judging by his ISO. Good scum potential there.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think this only works if Tweet had just decided to take the lynch today regardless though bc Jeff was on him from the start right? And never backed down after the claim or anything
Jeff was pretty quick to hop on my back wrt tweet yeah. I think he’s most likely town don’t get me wrong, I just don’t wanna clear him. He has used me to try and look good off of teammates before

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Reactions: Chris

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Only things to stick out from tweet’s ISO

1) Tweet randomly bringing up blaine only having 4 posts when there’s plenty of others that haven’t posted sticks out like a sore thumb. I think there’s a very good chance these guys are teammates
2) I’d have to bring sister Abigail back into the potential pool as other than lethal and ekko (who we know are town), sister Abigail was the only person left alive that he bothered to town read

I gotta go sleep tho anyways fellas

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I get the extra kill fear, but yeah, think about it. If I was in theory scum with tweet, id have already known what his items do and i'd also have known he was Vanillad. Not really much value in me coming in the thread, declaring I have an item, and push him immediately. just my humble opinion :)