World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maestro

Reaction score
done one on @Tweet since its the leading wagon, feel free to defend yourself. but i am now liking how things stands for you, overall you've been dodgy, inconsistent and unclear.

On about page 20, I see a bit of a discrepancy in people talking about lynching Ekko cause he won't claim, when Ekko isn't even the only one in the game who has a habit of not claiming. Just for that Ima lean town on Ekko.

this is the famous one that most of you had issues with right?

Me likey this postey

this is another post that is contradictory, he was reading ekko town because of due to past game reference, while here he was agreeing with abigail's post where abi was having the opposite reaction to past game reference. later on avoided abi when asked why he liked this post.

I'm saying the fact one guy is getting sussed based on something that is applicable to a number of other players who aren't getting sussed for the same thing points towards the push being unkosher.

i wonder who are the number of other people?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yes, plus the last sentence is just shady as fuck. I always hate it when people throw shade without specifics in any case, but this is even worse because it doesn’t even make sense lol

Because he mistook gunsmith for Vig?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m going to claim now because I think it’s best I don’t claim when I’m being pushed because people will assume I’m trying to scare everyone off the lynch. I’m the loved princess, if I’m lynched the next day phase will be skipped.
Is that what the character is called?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Maestro's post reads like he was lurking the thread, saw people were talking about him and was like: "Oh damn, they're saying stuff about me, I better say something quick"

In conclusion: Not a big fan.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Maestro

Reaction score
I’m going to claim now because I think it’s best I don’t claim when I’m being pushed because people will assume I’m trying to scare everyone off the lynch. I’m the loved princess, if I’m lynched the next day phase will be skipped.

why are you giving this info?

Maestro

Reaction score
Maestro's post reads like he was lurking the thread, saw people were talking about him and was like: "Oh damn, they're saying stuff about me, I better say something quick"

In conclusion: Not a big fan.

i am not gonna lie i did saw you tried to throw shade at me, so yea its kinda reply to that, to ask me directly instead of throwing shades

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think he means beloved princess.
Yeah but he’s experienced enough to know that’s not how you claim lol, I was asking for his character name but for all I know his character might be called the loved princess lmao fucked if I know

Reactions: Kross Rhodes