World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
@Jeff Valley Driver if you could rank your mafia abilities amongst everyone else in the game, how shit would everyone look in comparison?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Hello friends

First of all,

vote jeff

I am voteless for the entirety of the game :francis

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok so Doddsy is the DV

Under regular circumstances I'd say he's pretty obvtown because of my role but this is A BARRY GAME so im gonna just give him a slight town lean

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Unvote
vote Jeff

idk why his early vibe feels weird to me, but it does. So I'm voting on an early gut feel. The post about Chris to me felt weird and the Doddsy NAI post. The latter point isn't untrue, but it just feels like a bit of forced productivity pointing out something that I'd think is quite common knowledge not to town read from.

Lucha Bear also early on feels uncomfortable to me. I can't put in to words why exactly but that last post from him responding to Doddsy pinged me.
I haven't really noticed lucha bear but I pretty much agree with this post. TFW can have my first play based town lean :garrett2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Really digging TFWs vibe so far, I have him as pretty darn townie

quite liked necro's entrance too. not sure if he's played much mafia before but coming in and questioning the status quo as if he disagrees rather than just trying to blend in is a good sign in my book

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah so far (as of end of page 6) I like the jeff direction best

I agree with TFW that he felt a little off, I think the word I would use is lacklustre. The lad hadn't played mafia for a fair number of months, first game back he draws scum, I'd expect him if town to kinda come out all guns blazing and posting up a storm, instead he had some very toothless questions, and only really got into the game when TFW suspected him, it was almost entirely reactive.

I'll just add my vote to help out with this direction oh wait

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So this sequence of posts kind of pinged me. Fourth votes for Jeff and gives a legit reason for voting him. At this point in the game, Jeff had made seven posts, hardly much to say that he was trying to force productivity. Yeah I thought Jeff's posts were fluff, but nothing too crazy or detrimental to the game or enough to warrant a legit vote on him. Fourth then doubles down in the second post and then actually has an interaction with Jeff over it. However, in the third post Fourth then tries to spin the reason that it was actually a random vote and nothing more except we know that isn't true. In the fourth post, Fourth claims that they thought they voted for Chris, except that's not true either because they gave a reason for voting Jeff, doubled down on that reason, and then had an interaction with Jeff. The rest of that last post just sounds like gibberish to me. I feel that Fourth was trying to make a sensible vote on Jeff giving a decent and typical wolf reason such as fake productivity, but then as soon as Jeff pressured them back, and others like Chris said there was nothing much to warrant a vote on Jeff, that Fourth tried to backtrack and looked clumsy doing it.

Vote Lynch @The Fourth Wall

Are you wolf? You can tell me. I caught Lethal in their first post last game so don't feel too bad.
I don't think TFW would target jeff in particular for this kind of play though, he's generally pretty nervous as scum and jeff is up there as one of the better town players in the section. I don't really see it

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Last post replying to you and Ekko. He's lying about his post, I am town. So as town why would he be lying about me? Blindly saying I'm scum with no evidence seems pretty scummy to me.
Are you voting for him?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Don't OMGUS. I haven't read all your posts yet but you did get your newbie pass a bit last game. Can you fend off the two-headed snake?
How can you not OMGUS the guy saying he has a guilty result on you :swaggyp