World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The one thing on Jeff’s strong feeling on lethal that bugs me is the fact that they were scum together just last game. With how I rate him, i feel like a town Jeff would have had a better grasp on drawing similarities and coming to his read. So to say I’m a tad weary of him at the moment would be fair.
I did address it somewhat, though. I said he didn't have me as his wingman :Cocky . I also stand by that just because there was some difference in play doesn't mean he was playing very town like :draper2

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Does lethal with a role ever play town like? He’s a kid on Christmas who can’t contain himself and constantly overexposed himself early :lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Yes and no. There were other things he did after his claim where i thought he may end up flipping town on us. I think that’s where you have to look as he always is giddy and hints hard and early when he has a useable role.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Obviously that’s hindsight now with him flipping town but it is my honest thoughts and i have been consistent on my belief he was town.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Town leader checking in

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well that's fair enough Nom

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So I'm just going to plop down where I'm at:

Even though Jeff was on Lethal who flipped town the push didn't really feel insincere to me.

I want to really hone in on that Tweet/Big Man/Blaine pool personally. The last two have kind of been non-existent and could do with the pressure.

I also still think Lucha might be worth going back to and taking a look at just beause he got aggressive when he was prodded to make a new vote and it's all gone silent again from that slot. The response he gave me was good but I feel like it's easier as scum when someone prods you and gives you content.

Maestro has been making decent posts but haven't felt overly town on them yet which is interesting to say the least.

1. Necro (Kaio Necoroma)
2. Jeff Valley Driver (Eiko Unajeffa)
3. Chris (Takanata Chrisichouri)

4. Blaine (Blaina Tomio)
5. Sister Abigail (Sasuta Abikane)
6. Ekkologix (Ekko Tomino)

7. CraigPelton (Kobe Tocraigawa)
9. Doddsy (Aiko Dodse)
11. Cicada (Joe Cicada)

12. Tweet (Ahane Toito)
13. PHEN0M (Sadow Fenoma)
14. Maestro (Mai Stro)
15. Poyser (Usada Poya)
16. T-Pein™ (Toriko Peina)
17. Big Man (Bisa Manu)
18. Pendex (Sato Pendo)
19. The Lucha Bear (Resu Kuma)
20. NotBrutus (Sore Burutusa)
It makes pretty much no sense to have me as scum and also wanna look at Lucha since he's like my only real push so far but hey

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
It makes pretty much no sense to have me as scum and also wanna look at Lucha since he's like my only real push so far but hey

Obviously if Lucha was to flip scum I'd re-evaluate the read on yourself.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Well that's fair enough Nom

Any reason you didn't respond to me Jeff?

Just wondering what was so bad about my progression and stance on Lethal as I thought it was pretty fair all around and happy to explain if needs be. I even changed my mind before the duel started, so it's not like it influenced it in anyway.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Any reason you didn't respond to me Jeff?

Just wondering what was so bad about my progression and stance on Lethal as I thought it was pretty fair all around and happy to explain if needs be. I even changed my mind before the duel started, so it's not like it influenced it in anyway.

As I said, at the time it just felt a little potentially TMI. And to clarify, I still have you on the blue side at this time.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
As I said, at the time it just felt a little potentially TMI. And to clarify, I still have you on the blue side at this time.

Fair enough, I get where you're coming from. I feel like you don't have the benefit of seeing how I operate as town so I get it. Basically I always do these things where I place doubt over literally everything and it's a real bad habit of mine.

Even my own wagons I doubt them at the last minute :lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Poyser apologies if I misconstrued you calling me being intentionally dense from being scum for you actually calling me dense, but there was a lot of going on from many different directions. That being said, you said not to come at you for playing the game and I concur so I'd like to know what are your thoughts on me now that you know Lethal was town. Your reads on me being scum and setting up Ekko to be lynched and deflect Lethal's wagon was based on Lethal and I being scum together. What are your thoughts on me now knowing none of that to be true? At the very least Lethal and I not buddies.

How does that change things for you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser apologies if I misconstrued you calling me being intentionally dense from being scum for you actually calling me dense, but there was a lot of going on from many different directions. That being said, you said not to come at you for playing the game and I concur so I'd like to know what are your thoughts on me now that you know Lethal was town. Your reads on me being scum and setting up Ekko to be lynched and deflect Lethal's wagon was based on Lethal and I being scum together. What are your thoughts on me now knowing none of that to be true? At the very least Lethal and I not buddies.

How does that change things for you?
It’s as you say, the reasons I thought you were scum don’t really stack up with a lethal town flip so they’re pretty moot. I’m probably null-town on you atm

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
At the very least that makes me feel better about you as scum you'd know Lethal would flip town and not help a case on me.