World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Smark had been advocating for lynching lethal for ages, until lynching lethal became a very real possibility and he fought tooth and nail against it lel
Tooth and nail? Like 2 posts before day ended? :punklol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That being said, please do go nuts at defending yourself against scum accusation :heston

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
but man if lethal was scum this is gna be some juicy info off of my wagon

you're welcome

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
also liek chris said, situational, we will deal with Ekko's info when and if the time comes.
Just not a game I'm interested in. So I'll let you guys vet his info. I just want to go oh he got info, it can be trusted.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The day was literally over. It was just annoying to see them not understand the rules of the phase.

To try to play this game and back away from this other nonsense. Have you ever known me to steer the ship this much, on day 1?

Would I as scum really try to setup Nom for a future lynch, and defend a teammate in Lethal who clearly made some bad calls, and try to get the gunsmith killed?

Hypothetically speaking if Lethal is scum and Ekko is the town gunsmith (and I'm scum with Lethal I guess)?
I don’t really think you have steered the ship. I don’t think you had some grand plan to set phenom up for a future lynch, I think you just didn’t want him being considered confirmed so tried to make sure he wasn’t. You didn’t defend lethal at all, in fact I’d say you’ve been lightly bussing him all day and then as soon as he was in trouble you went pretty hard at trying to get ekko killed instead, which is why you’re talking dirty about him at every Avenue. I don’t believe you read ekko as scum before the duel, did you? Yet you were then trying to paint him bad after a gunsmith claim which implies a heavy scum read

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Just not a game I'm interested in. So I'll let you guys vet his info. I just want to go oh he got info, it can be trusted.

You can trust that I'm not a fucking idiot who just trusts any info no matter what, I wasnt born yesterday

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
(and I say that with love smark :) )

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im truthful and honorable knight of justice
how can u say such mean things about me like "lying" or "non trustworthy"

rudeee

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But if lethal flips town then I wouldn’t really be suspicious as all that would be a bit pointless and it’s probably just you being you, but you can surely see why it’s odd if lethal ends up being scum here

Pendex

Reaction score
Vote Ekkologix to Win Duel

"Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani?"

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That's gotta be close to hammer

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don’t really think you have steered the ship. I don’t think you had some grand plan to set phenom up for a future lynch, I think you just didn’t want him being considered confirmed so tried to make sure he wasn’t. You didn’t defend lethal at all, in fact I’d say you’ve been lightly bussing him all day and then as soon as he was in trouble you went pretty hard at trying to get ekko killed instead, which is why you’re talking dirty about him at every Avenue. I don’t believe you read ekko as scum before the duel, did you? Yet you were then trying to paint him bad after a gunsmith claim which implies a heavy scum read
I don't read Ekko one way or the other. His behavior is completely foreign to me. I wanted to let Lethal win because he feels more readable.

And yeah, read the convo I had with him over the info faking before he claimed. This was literally my worst case scenario based on his behavior.

But seriously, you think all this is how a day 1 scum Smark behaves without YOU personally directing my every post?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And I know people think tempers are firing here but they’re really not

smark you need to stop taking everything so personally and using it to play the victim. If you view it all in context it starts with me saying you’re over egging what ekko did and painting a false narrative, and then after we talked about it and you refused to hear what I was saying I said you’re being dense and quickly followed it up with probably on purpose, because that’s what scum do. It’s all been in the context of the game and not personal which is what I was trying to say when in my long reply Earlier.

I’m not really interested in you taking me playing the game and trying to use it to play the victim or paint me as toxic. Like you equated it to me calling you a blueberry just so you could pretend to be upset which is frankly, ridiculous. Put on your big boy pants and play the game and realise that it includes coming under fire and being pressured at some point in almost every game, or decide that mafia just isn’t for you. I’m not too fussed which way you go but this is tiresome