World Cup 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I haven't seen Italy play since the Euros but they looked great in that tournament.

we shall see. I'm not trolling, England just blows.

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
I haven't seen Italy play since the Euros but they looked great in that tournament.

we shall see. I'm not trolling, England just blows.

They knocked us out of Euro 2012 on penalties after a 0-0 draw but it was a close, boring contest that was settled on penalties (as usual for us). Their form going in to that tournament was not exactly pretty on the eye.

LMAO, whereabouts have you visited in England? Seems like a broad statement to make...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
They knocked us out of Euro 2012 on penalties after a 0-0 draw but it was a close, boring contest that was settled on penalties (as usual for us). Their form going in to that tournament was not exactly pretty on the eye.

LMAO, whereabouts have you visited in England? Seems like a broad statement to make...
I'm talking about their football team not the country. Although, from what I hear....