Words/Phrases that you don't like

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
stoked

not a bad word really, but when it is overused :eww:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Apparently people are now typing out "suh dude?" instead of "sup dude?"

It's the same amount of letters and it makes you look like a complete moron when you do it. Not sure who started it but they're probably equally as moronic.

Bae sounds dumb to me too, and I just think it's funny that people are running around calling people bae when the word means poop in Danish.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Apparently people are now typing out "suh dude?" instead of "sup dude?"

It's the same amount of letters and it makes you look like a complete moron when you do it. Not sure who started it but they're probably equally as moronic.

Bae sounds dumb to me too, and I just think it's funny that people are running around calling people bae when the word means poop in Danish.

Technically when people call each other honey they are calling each other bee crap :true:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
IT IS WHAT IT IS

200.gif

@Solid Snake

Also... totes, jel, LITERALLY, cray cray.

200.gif

I don't want to insult anyone who says "it is what it is," but I DESPISE that saying.

Here's why: I believe that the single greatest factor of success in life is the power of our will and determination. I sincerely believe that we can will ourselves to work hard and accomplish nearly everything.

When someone says "it is what it is," it is generally said as an acceptance of defeat. You're not happy and you accept you cannot change something and therefore "it is what it is."

NO! Do not accept ANYTHING in such a way. Even if you cannot change something, by saying this you are undermining the effort you have made in trying to change it.

For example, if I was running a race and I lost and I accept the loss as "it is what it is," it undermines my training and effort. It also degrades my effort to win again in the future.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't want to insult anyone who says "it is what it is," but I DESPISE that saying.

Here's why: I believe that the single greatest factor of success in life is the power of our will and determination. I sincerely believe that we can will ourselves to work hard and accomplish nearly everything.

When someone says "it is what it is," it is generally said as an acceptance of defeat. You're not happy and you accept you cannot change something and therefore "it is what it is."

NO! Do not accept ANYTHING in such a way. Even if you cannot change something, by saying this you are undermining the effort you have made in trying to change it.

For example, if I was running a race and I lost and I accept the loss as "it is what it is," it undermines my training and effort. It also degrades my effort to win again in the future.

100% agree. My brother says this phrase all the time and it drives me nuts. lol

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Just saying is another one. It's just because of the sarcasm involved... of course when someone makes a point using this phrase, they tag it on the end and it comes across as really fucking douchey.

Also, calling things douchey... just saying...

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
It's lit.
Bae
Queen

People who say that sound like uneducated morons.

Last edited:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
hoe instead of ho and the word ho, in general.