Wordlife326 For IWF Hall of Fame

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Who
Gives
A
Fuck.

Seriously, it's an INTERNET hall of fame. It holds no importance whatsoever. If getting into a Hall of Fame is the main reason to post on at forum, then Jesus Christ.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Being staff is a small part of it. Mostly though it's for outstanding contributions to the site.

How you get on it is pretty arbitrary, I give it out to those who I feel really deserve it. The other Admins are obviously free to do the same.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It is just a ridiculous concept in the first place, but it's also a nice way to show love to the members who have contributed a lot to the forum.

PeepShow

Who
Gives
A
Fuck.

Seriously, it's an INTERNET hall of fame. It holds no importance whatsoever. If getting into a Hall of Fame is the main reason to post on at forum, then Jesus Christ.

Dude, why don't you take a seat.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
On the other hand if you wanna fly down here for a week and clean up after me I'll give it to you no problem.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm looking at the list and wondering why I took Dead E. Guererro's legendary status away.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I am also certain that I said nobody else would be getting pretty blue names until I did. :shifty:

Who deserves it more than me? :D

J

It is just a ridiculous concept in the first place, but it's also a nice way to show love to the members who have contributed a lot to the forum.

1. 3+ years.

2. 5000+ posts and thats just after the reset.

3. I started the movement to get an MMA section of the forum. And its actually done pretty good.

=D