Wont Be ON as Much

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Me thinks this entire thig is made up and is a grab for attention.

Also he wishes everyone to believe that he is "hard".

Wrestling Station

Me thinks this entire thig is made up and is a grab for attention.

Also he wishes everyone to believe that he is "hard".
what do you mean by hard? you mean constipation?!!
2m5fh28.gif

lol

McLovin

Reaction score
So Hulkstar will this mean you won't be able to be in my Trivia Tournament?

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Just posting this so you all can know..
Im Kinda grounded so Its always a mission for me to get online so I wont be on as much during weekdays...
But when I do get on I will do All the Priorities on the site

I might be out of this Groundism soon...
Hopefully...

WHy not just stay off and accept that you are grounded? Or ar eyou so obsessed with the internet that you would get withdrawal symtoms if you don't go on?

HHHforever

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to tell you that I'm getting looked at pretty hard by the New England Patriots. Yea I'm a pretty big deal, they're not too happy with Tom Brady after that whole Super Bowl thing so I'll probably be taking over there soon and starting at QB. Yea I'm sweet.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I obviously was joking. However I did kick for high school team, we lost the division 5 state championship in Ohio.

HulkStar

oh I knew it was bull..
I mean the Pat's please its a pain in the ass to get looked at by the damn dolphins.. And they sick

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Well I mean it was clearly sarcasim, but apparently you didn't notice it. There aren't any high school kids that are getting any looks from any professional football teams no matter how bad the team is.

HulkStar

I know..
Im saying though in University its hard to get looked at...
But I live in Miami so right now I hope some scouts from Atlanta, or New England come to Miami and start recuiting.. Hopefully me! I got MVP Twice on my Freshmen year and my Sophtmore year! Also, Im a nominee for the plaque this year...
Im telling you when you hear Anthony De La Cruz going all over the place in the Indenappolis arena.. You guys can say "Wow look at Hulkstar" lol

HHHforever

Reaction score
Rivals.com has never heard of you. What year are you in and what high school do you go to?

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Perhaps he's already anticipating having a career for the Indianapolis Colts. Sure your name isn't Terrele Pryor?

HulkStar

What Noooo...
Its my dream to play for the Dolphins and The Colts..My two favorite teams..
HHHForever I attend Hialeah High School look it up...
My name is Antony De La Cruz... But I think my friend had said that they messed it up on the site and put Anthony Cruz...
So check out either or