Wont Be ON as Much

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HulkStar

Just posting this so you all can know..
Im Kinda grounded so Its always a mission for me to get online so I wont be on as much during weekdays...
But when I do get on I will do All the Priorities on the site

I might be out of this Groundism soon...
Hopefully...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Perhaps in order to facilitate your grounding I should "ground" you from here too, so as not to lead you into temptation.

J

^^Lmao....Bwhahahahahhahahaha...Man being grounded sucks...I remeber bein' grounded like 10 years ago...before i figured out how to get around it....Lol...

HulkStar

yeah ima fucking grounded 16 teen yearold this shit is ridicoulous I got grounded for Fighting some kid in my school main office...
I kicked his ass :D
Anyways yeah after this year ima go to UM play football and taker some law courses [also taking those damn mandatory courses] and you can see me on TV!! Ima take UM to the nationals watch!!!

HulkStar

no and yeah the kid went to punch me in the face and i tackled him down before he can..
So i guess i deserved it... But the kid started it he got pissed off and jumped my best friend like a no life i talked to him and we got called to the office..
It was pretty dumb but if you rush me your gonna get some back..
They took me off punishment because they shortened my suspension yay!!

C4: There you fucking go again what's your problem with me now you dick head???

C4

You're the dickhead, not me brother. By the way, I don't have any problem with you; after that little thing you did sometime ago.. :shifty:

HulkStar

UM= hURRICANES/ university of miami

C4 bro that was a long ass time ago and if your gonna hold a grudge against me ima take it to the heart cuz tbh and this is kinda fagety

I wanna be freaking popular!! And your one of the popular guys
so Ima have you bringing me down so brother please forget bout that!!
It was stupid I was being a jackass and I was new hear i didnt even know how you and Weebo where with your ummm you know "clients" :D lmao

So stop being a dick... I mean I support you in the gfx war.. well i support both of you tbh

HulkStar

^4cho and Im in talks with some recruits from their so I might be playing with them