Women's Revolution

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What's it matter to you? If you don't want to participate, it's cool. Let the rest of us have our fun. :p

wk
I was quoted, what's wrong with me stating my opinion? It adds nothing to the site, it's just someone coming to one off post in order to gain views and clickbait nonsense to their page without adding ANYTHING here in general. I did it to Adam from Whatculture and i'll do it anytime I come across it here. I look at their post count, and it seems to be always someone who comes and only posts in their thread. It doesn't help the site, they have no interest in contribution outside of their own thread, and is bullshit. You can do what you want and consider it your good deed for the day. But for me? No, i'll call bullshit instead of wasting my time on their page.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Abandon+thread+gorilla+READ+DESCRIPTION+OK+EVERYONE+JUST+READ+THIS_b3bd49_1584652.gif