Woman divorces man over small penis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
GB Times said:
The 52-year-old woman was granted a divorce from her 55-year-old husband after she claimed that the size of his 5-cm-long penis left him unable to meet her sexual needs, Apple Daily reported.

The man also failed to keep his promise of having sex with her at least three times a week.

The couple met in 2008 through mutual friends. However, they didn’t have sex before getting married so the first time she saw the size of his penis was on their wedding night.

According to the wife, her husband was unable to have sex with her. He did seek help for the problem, but without results.
Holy hell, what the fuck??!??! 5 cm!?!??! How is that even possible? :lol:

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
5 CM... Wow, this guy so puts me to shame.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He puts male genitalia to shame :lol:

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
5 cm?

Is that even real?

You know the first part of the problem, I don't know how I'd handle that.. I'd probably shoot myself. But the fact that she divorced him because he wasn't pleasing her enough times, I can relate to.. The first girl I ever dated back in high school was in Grade 11, and I got kicked out of school in what was supposed to be my final year. So I worked full time around the clock for this girl and I probably didn't invest as much time as I should have in the relationship cause she wanted it like 4 or 5 times a day (I was 17 at the time). Certainly enough I was out working afternoons on a Friday night and I actually showed up at that party.. only to find my at the time girlfriend of one year was walking out to the living room hand in hand with one of my former classmates.

I just remember how crushed I was. I remember just knocking the shit out of this guy (literally hit him so hard he shit his pants) with what my friends described was a "stone cold killer"s face. While my girlfriend at the time was crying, I talked to her shortly afterwards and told her although the relationship was over, we could still be friends. I still talked to her for a couple years afterwards but after I moved out of Woodstock I just kinda severed ties with everyone, so I haven't talked to her in a few months now.

You gotta give it to them girlies when they want it, or else they'll just go fuck someone else apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
5 cm?

Is that even real?

You know the first part of the problem, I don't know how I'd handle that.. I'd probably shoot myself. But the fact that she divorced him because he wasn't pleasing her enough times, I can relate to.. The first girl I ever dated back in high school was in Grade 11, and I got kicked out of school in what was supposed to be my final year. So I worked full time around the clock for this girl and I probably invest as much time as I should have in the relationship cause she wanted it like 4 or 5 times a day (I was 17 at the time). Certainly enough I was out working afternoons on a Friday night and I actually showed up at that party.. only to find my at the time girlfriend of one year was walking out to the living room hand in hand with one of my former classmates.

I just remember how crushed I was. I remember just knocking the shit out of this guy (literally hit him so hard he shit his pants) with what my friends described was a "stone cold killer"s face. While my girlfriend at the time was crying, I talked to her shortly afterwards and told her although the relationship was over, we could still be friends. I still talked to her for a couple years afterwards but after I moved out of Woodstock I just kinda severed ties with everyone, so I haven't talked to her in a few months now.

You gotta give it to them girlies when they want it, or else they'll just go fuck someone else apparently.

4 to 5 times a day is ridiculous.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
I was holding up well in the first few months (I remember coming home from work and fucking her in my backyard), but than after a while I got so busy with other things and... yeah.. that happened.

Mind you I was 17 (18 at the time I caught her cheating), at this point I could do it without much going on but I'm not in the mood to be looking for a relationship with college coming up in the next few months.

I guarentee, Sabre. When you burst your first cherry, you'll wanna go 4 or 5 times a day as well. But keep it classy and wait til you're at least 16.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
4 to 5 times a day is ridiculous.
Well when you're a youngster you only last about 2 minutes at a time, so 8 to 10 minutes of sex doesn't really seem like that much now does it?

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
^ This is true, I actually remember my first time I blew in 2 minutes... but I was still hard, so I kept going. However I always felt like after the fourth or fifth time my money shot was next to non existent.

I guess it really depends in what kinda mood I'm in. Last girl I dated I remember I fucked her once than half an hour later I wanted to go again.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Lol, I don't even think I lasted a minute my first time. I was more nervous and excited than anything. At least she waited a few months before she made fun of me about it.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Lol, I don't even think I lasted a minute my first time. I was more nervous and excited than anything. At least she waited a few months before she made fun of me about it.

So you were like Jim from American Pie:

[video=youtube;l1x2Mhd6RpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1x2Mhd6RpE[/video]

Reactions: 1 person

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Hell yes I was :(

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well when you're a youngster you only last about 2 minutes at a time, so 8 to 10 minutes of sex doesn't really seem like that much now does it?

I could say some shit right now but this conversation would get pretty out of hand so I'll lay off :lol:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I could say some shit right now but this conversation would get pretty out of hand so I'll lay off :lol:

I am glad that you were able to control yourself since is probably would have been short.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
No, by all means, say what's on your mind and make a fool out of yourself. I always enjoy that. :lol: