Woman dead after procedure on buttocks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
Brother Ray pissed, TNA Star wants to jump to WWE

Credit: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- It’s being said that Brother Ray has been complaining that Konnan’s recent promos have been to baby face and that it's hurting Team 3D's over ness.

- BG James has been telling people backstage recently that if he could get out of his TNA deal and had an offer from WWE, he would jump in a heart beat.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

While backstage morale in TNA is said to be very high right now, there are still some undercard workers not happy with their position and pay. They are especially unhappy about having to pay for their own hotels and transportation.

There is some talk within the company about making Christy Hemme manage a tag team or stable that will be feuding with VKM.

After some controversial media interviews with Samoa Joe, Kip James and BG James, TNA now wants to authorize all media interviews with their talent.

There is actually some real life backstage heat between Team 3D and the LAX in TNA. Brother Ray has been frustrated with fans cheering for LAX instead of Team 3D due to Konnan’s promos. While Team 3D still does get cheered, some are comparing the situation to how WCW fans were cheering for the New World Order which was a heel group. Brother Ray has complained to management about the situation

Switchy

Reaction score
I Cheer Lax Because They Are Cool And Team 3d Are A Bit Of An Old Gimmick Now With Their Tables, You Gotta Admit

03mnm

Reaction score
Yeah I love the LAX group Homicide is cool Hernandez is the big muscleman and Konnan is a great mouthpeice LAX are going to be one of the greatest tag teams in the history of the sport.

RATED-RKO21

Reaction score
hey if team 3d doesnt like it they could just leave thats what tna is about the fact that the fans have accepted heels and that is great ive always gone for heels and some babyfaces

monkeystyle

Reaction score
While backstage morale in TNA is said to be very high right now, there are still some undercard workers not happy with their position and pay. They are especially unhappy about having to pay for their own hotels and transportation.

This is really annoying. You know they had to pay for all that **** in the indies. And even if they were with the E, they still would be paying for that **** too.

The fact of the matter is TNA needs to start actually making some money and that requires cutting unnecessary expenses.

These undercard workers should be happy that TNA cut the perks and not their contracts instead to save the perks.

Soulpower

There is actually some real life backstage heat between Team 3D and the LAX in TNA. Brother Ray has been frustrated with fans cheering for LAX instead of Team 3D due to Konnan’s promos. While Team 3D still does get cheered, some are comparing the situation to how WCW fans were cheering for the New World Order which was a heel group. Brother Ray has complained to management about the situation

LAX isn't only over because of Konnan's promos...Its also because they're one of if not the best tag team in wrestling today. This is one of the reason I've never been a fan of the Dudleys, they tend to bitch and moa about every little thing and they always seem to forget something...they suck in the ring.

Besides, Orlando is filled with latinos who are obviously going to cheer for a faction called the Latin American Exchange... So stop crying Bubba!

Nation

Hopefully BG and Kip go to the big promotion but i don't know after what they said on the Bound For Glory dvd.

phantomgerald

i'd like bg and kip to go to wwe. they suck in ring and i think they can only do that much in tna. let them ruin wwe instead

jinth0688

Reaction score
yeah..not liking their gimmick tna much..they'd be better off in wwe than staying

NinoBrown

Reaction score
You can't blame Konnan for pulling of sick ass promos! What can management really do to help out Brother Ray?

This Guy

Its old news that the VKM would goto WWE, they've stated that publiclly many times. Truth is they both hate Russo and probably only want out of TNA because of him. Sadly for them the truth is that WWE doesn't want them either. They are washed up.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well first let me say that Bubba Ray is a dick,also Road Dogg and Billy Gunn would awesome back in WWE as the NAO,btw Kip and Dvon dont suck there both great.

Ox Baker

Reaction score
I wish ....

they'd send his fat ass and buh buh's fat ass right on over to wwe with voodoo kin mafia, let's get rvd and sabu in that angle with lax, bring in heyman or fonzie to manage, the only way to crush that lax noise is with promos squashing lax which heyman could do . The other alternative is team frenchy, i'd like to see conway and granier in tna, they are both good workers and would give you more than you get outta team 3d with their t shirts on to cover their guts each week. They could trim some fat and have a solid one hour show if they'd just do it.
joleduc.jpg