Wolfsville vs Internet Era [Sign-up Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I have received no notification for any tag. I'm not sure why, hence why I asked of you had copy and pasted them, which tends to result in them not working.
yea i copy pasted, that might be the issue hmm
i'll keep that in mind ty

Pendex

Reaction score
yea i copy pasted, that might be the issue hmm
i'll keep that in mind ty
It's silly, but the reason it usually doesn't work is because when you copy and paste, it doesn't parse the BBCode. Without shortcuts, to mention a person using BBCode would would have to type something like [mention=1111]username[/mention]. The @ just does the [mention] tags for you. But because it's copy and pasted, it doesn't actually parse the @ command, and just prints it as plain text. But because the text editor will notice it should work as a mention, it'll appear as one when posted, and the mention tags get wrapped after, but no alert gets sent. It's like it applies the correct BBcode retroactively, in a sense.

Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It's silly, but the reason it usually doesn't work is because when you copy and paste, it doesn't parse the BBCode. Without shortcuts, to mention a person using BBCode would would have to type something like [mention=1111]username[/mention]. The @ just does the [mention] tags for you. But because it's copy and pasted, it doesn't actually parse the @ command, and just prints it as plain text. But because the text editor will notice it should work as a mention, it'll appear as one when posted, and the mention tags get wrapped after, but no alert gets sent. It's like it applies the correct BBcode retroactively, in a sense.
oh i can just convert it to bbc then convert it back i guess
that might work