[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmmm kinda stuck between reading Lethal town for his demeanor and not doing so because he cast a vote when prompted

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Last edited:

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Day 3 - Lynch

loading-screen-wolvesville.png

Grimnight Express (Nightmare Werewolf) was lynched!

@Grimnight Express thanks for playing!

With both wolves dying, T-Pein (Shadow Sorcerer) is now unable to achieve his win condition and leaves the game.

@T-Pein™ thanks for playing!

It is now Night 3
You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

Since half the players are left, the day will start early after everyone send in their actions.

- DO NOT POST -

@Grimnight Express @Chris @Raidokken @Sister Abigail @Lethal Banks @Maestro @Ultra @Jobber Doink @CraigPelton @Doddsy @August @RetepAdam. . @Tweet @Jeff Valley Driver @T-Pein™ @Pendex @Cicada

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Night 3 - End

C2PzQSN.png

Doddsy (Tomb Raider) has mysteriously died of a heart attack...

@Doddsy thanks for playing!

Lethal Banks (Gas Station) has successfully achieved their win condition and will leave the game!

@Lethal Banks congratulations and thanks for playing!

It is now Day 4!
You have 24 hours to discuss lynch.
You may now elect to end the day early by voting to end day :[ Vote End Day]

Day 4 ends in:

@Grimnight Express @Chris @Raidokken @Sister Abigail @Lethal Banks @Maestro @Ultra @Jobber Doink @CraigPelton @Doddsy @August @RetepAdam. @Tweet @Jeff Valley Driver @T-Pein™ @Pendex @Cicada

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Can't really see how cult or indie killer doesn't win at this point...how many town do we even think are left at this point, 3 if we are lucky?

Gas station leaving the game feels dumb af, we shouldn't lose that vote

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If there is an arsonist I'd say we pretty much need to lynch them today or it's gg if it isn't already

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
We should probably mass claim tbh

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Uhh no we're not mass claiming lmao, it doesn't serve any purpose except to give the indy killer some ammo.

Who got their ability refreshed last night? That's something we REALLY need to know.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Uhh no we're not mass claiming lmao, it doesn't serve any purpose except to give the indy killer some ammo.

Who got their ability refreshed last night? That's something we REALLY need to know.
There is zero chance Indie killer will want mass claim right now

The issue with mass claim is we can't really trust any of the guaranteed town roles to be town anymore anyway, but it at least narrows down the indie killer pool

Jobber Doink

Reaction score

Dobbsy maybe? but he be dead.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
There is zero chance Indie killer will want mass claim right now

The issue with mass claim is we can't really trust any of the guaranteed town roles to be town anymore anyway, but it at least narrows down the indie killer pool
True, but if all we currently care about is finding the indie killer - which I'm not sure the cult isn't the bigger issue atm - we don't even need to role claim, all we really need is the 3 guys who Lethal refreshed to speak up and boom, 3 dudes who absolutely can't be the death note killer.

CP already said he got refreshed n2 and I hinted at getting refreshed n1 which I did so heyyy one slot open :cozy

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
True, but if all we currently care about is finding the indie killer - which I'm not sure the cult isn't the bigger issue atm - we don't even need to role claim, all we really need is the 3 guys who Lethal refreshed to speak up and boom, 3 dudes who absolutely can't be the death note killer.

CP already said he got refreshed n2 and I hinted at getting refreshed n1 which I did so heyyy one slot open :cozy

Your discounting that one of the refreshed people might be dead though right?