[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So Ekko said not to read too deeply into this but Doddsy not dying during day at all makes me think Pendex might be our guy, I don't think he posted at all yesterday. Even if I don't apply this argument he's still right in the center of POE.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
We're only 7 dudes left and there's a cult still derping around, you might wanna think twice about voting people carelessly.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
So Ekko said not to read too deeply into this but Doddsy not dying during day at all makes me think Pendex might be our guy, I don't think he posted at all yesterday. Even if I don't apply this argument he's still right in the center of POE.

He is pretty suspicious with his overall play but it might have been an attempt to hide as well, or he thought he had a different target and messed up.

I feel like at this point we're either dealing with zombies or bandit cult, so if we just focus on the SK that means cult will min automiatically.

Why are you so focused on the SK right now?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
We're hunting two or more indies and what I wanna do is narrow down the field to people who can be any of those indies.

You probably have a point though that the cult takes priority today, the thing is where do we start eliminating people from that POE?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmmm as it stands we might actually need the SK to claim and give themselves to the anti-cult cause

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
We're hunting two or more indies and what I wanna do is narrow down the field to people who can be any of those indies.

You probably have a point though that the cult takes priority today, the thing is where do we start eliminating people from that POE?

Yeah I get what you mean, the suspicious ones we should lynch but without any good info we're basically flipping the coin.

The way I see it, Cult has to have hit at least 1 town so we're seeing 2 cults at least, 1 SK, 4 town. Number wise, we're in a pickle if we don't lynch cult.

Honestly no matter what faction he is Pendox is the most suspicious to me right now so there is that.

After that not sure which ones to pick.

Also mass claiming doesn't help us since cult could claim original role and we'd be none the wiser.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah it might be 4/2/1 but it probably pays to assume that the cult is 3 players strong by now, so it might be that we need the SK on our side to actually still have a majority.

In other news, cults are just great

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Well tweet you and I are basically confirmed to each other now but I'm pretty sure the cult is gonna win this lmao

CraigPelton

Reaction score
It was nice riding with you brother

CraigPelton

Reaction score
we can't even kill the cult by lynching the leader lmao

if we don't have enough non-positive roles to use on the leader we can't win, and we don't even know who it is :mj4

CraigPelton

Reaction score
oh right and there's an SK hahahaha

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Magic would hate this game so much. Odo would've quit d1 (neither would've signed up)