[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ultra

Reaction score
Regarding low posters I forgot about this rule in OP:

- You are required to have at least 3 posts per day phase. Not doing so for one phase will result in a modblock, for 2 phases will result in a sub, and if further inactivity continues a modkill will follow.

I just checked and it looks like Dobby didn't actually meet the requirement yesterday. Feel like his scum mates would have probably reminded him to do so.

On the other hand Pendex and JD posted very little but have just met the bare minimum

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Best way to nab low posters is to see who's obviously lurking the thread and keeping informed a lot instead of just being clueless or reacting to topical things
Now presumably you already have the data you need to execute on this otherwise I don't really see why you, as town, would share this?

Ultra

Reaction score
Now presumably you already have the data you need to execute on this otherwise I don't really see why you, as town, would share this?

Feel free to solve this shit yourself

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I feel like people oughta post more, the host is outposting half the game

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yeah sorry was a bit inactive yesterday, we're in the process of moving house

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
As I'm pretty firm in the sus-pool I'm just gonna go for it tbh.

So RIP me.

One of CP and Ultra is scum

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Or I should say at least one of Ultra and CP is scum, they could both be as well

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think I understand

Well then people, make your choice, frankly I don't mind lynching either guy.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Regarding low posters I forgot about this rule in OP:

- You are required to have at least 3 posts per day phase. Not doing so for one phase will result in a modblock, for 2 phases will result in a sub, and if further inactivity continues a modkill will follow.

I just checked and it looks like Dobby didn't actually meet the requirement yesterday. Feel like his scum mates would have probably reminded him to do so.

On the other hand Pendex and JD posted very little but have just met the bare minimum

Yeah that's been my bad, I keep forgetting about the forum lol. Sorry.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
The reason I said I wasn't touching X is honestly because he's my bro so I thought I'd give him a fair shot but as the day got closer and I was more concerned he was open wolfing I felt that it wasn't right to just look the other way.

Guess I was just wrong though lol

Honestly, I think you legit thought he was being a wolf in the end though, I mean why else would you call him scum after the lynch got locked on him and then be proven so wrong with his lynch results in the end. It just seems like you'd be drawing way to much attention to yourself if you did so.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
I want this tbh

With as many dead townies and limited dead wolfs/cult this seems like a bad idea almost. I mean scum might be in us inactives yeah, but we're not exactly in a good point to get lucky on this.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Day 3 - Another Gunner??

VillainousNimbleArctichare-size_restricted.gif

This person fears no tombs or even... ghosts. They sees August's dead body and raid his gun...

BANG!

The Tomb Raider has shot down Ultra (Guardian Wolf) killing him!

@Ultra thanks for playing!

But man this gun still has the same ol' defects... ITS TOO LOUD!!

@Doddsy was spotted trying to hide the gun behind his back, pretending like nothing has happened...

17 hours left.

@Grimnight Express @Chris @Raidokken @Sister Abigail @Lethal Banks @Maestro @Ultra @Jobber Doink @CraigPelton @Doddsy @August @RetepAdam. @Tweet @Jeff Valley Driver @T-Pein™ @Pendex @Cicada

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I thought "Ultra Guardian Wolf" was the role and I was trying to figure out who actually got shot at first :bosque

Also good shot Doddsy :WOW