[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well for one my read of Tweet and CP tbh.

How did they change exactly? You had no problem voting with Tweet on Jeff so I assumed he looked good to you originally (correct if wrong) and then you also admittedly sheeped him yesterday after Jeff's flip right?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
How did they change exactly? You had no problem voting with Tweet on Jeff so I assumed he looked good to you originally (correct if wrong) and then you also admittedly sheeped him yesterday after Jeff's flip right?

Should note I never voted for SA.

Mostly CP's relationship in regards to Tweet.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well yeah you didn't vote anyone yesterday, nor did you put any particular effort into clarifying your read on me or CP, so at best your d2 was lazy, at worst it was scummy because it all looks like you were positively ducking play.

Ultra

Reaction score
I would go Barry ahead of Doddsy

Doddsys I'm not gonna claim thing struck me as town as the claims for Scum would be easy this game as all the possible claims are available so don't think it's a fear of claiming as scum kind of thing, more likely townbtrying to protect his role

What's people's reasoning for wanting Barry?

I guess It would be a decent lynch because if he's scum he seems to be town spewing CP which could be useful

I just got to reading EOD yesterday too and thought Ultras soft push on me was very very weak so I'll probably park there for now

vote lynch: Ultra

There was nothing soft about my push on you there was just nobody else on so I placed a deciding vote on the current wagons.

Frankly I don't think claiming is at all alignment indicative because Light's in this game.

IMO this guy has some good scum equity with doddsy

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Well yeah you didn't vote anyone yesterday, nor did you put any particular effort into clarifying your read on me or CP, so at best your d2 was lazy, at worst it was scummy because it all looks like you were positively ducking play.
I mean, sure, you could say that. :draper2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
There was nothing soft about my push on you there was just nobody else on so I placed a deciding vote on the current wagons.

Frankly I don't think claiming is at all alignment indicative because Light's in this game.

IMO this guy has some good scum equity with doddsy
I don't really believe you think any of the things you're saying to be honest, like yesterday you basically said I completely botched a scum play and then openly made it obvious despite the fact I'm one of the most competent players in the game

Now you're saying I'm brazenly and openly defending a scum teammate despite the fact there is no real push on them

I just don't believe you think either thing is true, I do think that you think there's a good chance you can use both ideas to try and mislynch me though which is why I think you're probably scum

Ultra

Reaction score
Honestly the fact that I was on the thread during EoD for about two hours and there was 0 movement happening between the wagons makes me feel like most of the scum are just lowballing it this game.

Probably should have hammered Dobby instead but didn't feel like he'd be particularly threatening if I let him go.

Barry is kinda just...there. Looking back I didn't like how he popped in right as the day ended. But he also could have voted and saved himself so

Ultra

Reaction score
I don't really believe you think any of the things you're saying to be honest, like yesterday you basically said I completely botched a scum play and then openly made it obvious despite the fact I'm one of the most competent players in the game

Now you're saying I'm brazenly and openly defending a scum teammate despite the fact there is no real push on them

I just don't believe you think either thing is true, I do think that you think there's a good chance you can use both ideas to try and mislynch me though which is why I think you're probably scum

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ultra

Reaction score
No offense dude but that's not obvious or apparent at all, frankly it makes me question why you have less than 20 posts and none of them are that great

Ultra

Reaction score
And I'd say Doddsy is a pretty high probability lynch today even if he doesn't have a wagon going rn so you jumping to defend them prematurely with really weak reasoning makes you two look associated

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
No offense dude but that's not obvious or apparent at all, frankly it makes me question why you have less than 20 posts and none of them are that great

Well I'm on vacation and didn't even sign up for the game mate

So you think scum are just coasting, what do you want to do just lynch the inactives and hope for the best?

What do you think about Doddsy refusing to claim without being pushed to do so?

Note: refusal to claim on this site is historically met with a lot of distain and suspicion.

Ultra

Reaction score
Well I'm on vacation and didn't even sign up for the game mate

So you think scum are just coasting, what do you want to do just lynch the inactives and hope for the best?

What do you think about Doddsy refusing to claim without being pushed to do so?

Note: refusal to claim on this site is historically met with a lot of distain and suspicion.

I don't wanna lynch inactive indiscriminately but I'd shit swords if there wasn't at least 2 scum among the players with less than 20 posts at this point. Should do our best to evaluate them with what little info we can scrape up.

We have an SK who can day kill on reflex so it's completely uninformative.

Ultra

Reaction score
Best way to nab low posters is to see who's obviously lurking the thread and keeping informed a lot instead of just being clueless or reacting to topical things