[Game Thread] Wolfsville vs Internet Era - (Completed: Indie Killer and Indie Town wins!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
aight get rdy to stop posting soon for the night

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I don't care about hunting cult converts

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Afaik you didn't, you kept going "fine with a policy lynch" from the start.
Well for one he's certainly been more quiet so far on D1 than he usually is. Knowing Jeff, I tend to expect him to spitfire posts one after another after another. :heston

His posts don't even really have meat to them. Fluff phase has passed and he just doesn't really strike out to me much.

There's also his response to the OMB wagon which ticks me more than OMB's responses. Yes, his defenses are weak, and if you would like to note, I questioned him at length, but Jeff just dismissing the wagon as though OMB is too easy a wagon doesn't really fly with me. OMB is known for being low hanging fruit, but I've never seen him react this badly to the lightest pressure on D1.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Day 2 - Lynch

loading-screen-wolvesville.png

Sister Abigail (WS Town JOAT) has been lynched!

@Sister Abigail thanks for playing!

WS Town JOAT role this game:

C. WS Town JOAT
- A random town leader role will be brought back from a game in the past on WS. Their abilities will be buffed/nerfed/adjusted accordingly to accommodate for the requirements of a JOAT townie in this game.

You have been pseudo randomized and assigned The Town JOAT role L from @Odo 's Death Note mafia game

The role has been adjusted/nerfed/buffed to have the following abilities for this game:

giphy.gif

Congratulations, you are L, Task Force Aligned! A legendary detective, you have a particular fondness for Light Yagami, seeing him as both a worthy successor and adversary. Much of the series focuses on your cat and mouse contest with him. You have aligned yourself with the Japanese police and SPK for this game. You are the WS Town JOAT - L Lawliet

In this game, you have the following roles abilities:

1x Psychiatrist (Can check if a player has killed at any point. Pierces Investigation Immunity)
2x Gather intel (Can get general game information from me – Upon use, I will provide a mechanical hint Target a particular role type (i.e Town Protective, Indie Mafia, etc..) and learn one role in that type that is present in the game (i.e Doctor, Cursed, etc..))
1x Gambit (You may challenge another player to a duel. If you win, and they are Light Yagami Indie Killer, you will automatically win the game regardless of whether your alignment is triumphant. If you win and they are not Light, you will become depressed at having made a faulty deduction and lose your roles. Standard duel rules apply, runs alongside the lynch, cannot vote for yourself to win, must be 12 hours 6 hours remaining in the day phase to use)

Wolfsville Extra added abilities:
1x Cult Immunity
(Passive cult immunity that stops the first cult attempt on you)
2x Killer Hunt (Target 5 players to investigate at night. By the end of that night will be made aware if the Indie Killer is one of them or not. Cannot be used if there are less than 5 players left alive). 2-shot.
1x Town JOAT Special (Freedom to obtain whichever 1-shot you desire from the Forger's role: an alignment investigation, a killshot, a protect, a cult protect, or a roleblock)
1x Town Savior (Once when half the town roles are killed or culted, you may select one of your abilities to obtain another shot of)

Win con: Eliminate all threats to town.
Alternate Win con: Eliminate the Indie Killer in the game via your duel.

It is now night 2.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

Night 2 ends in:

@Grimnight Express @Chris @Raidokken @Sister Abigail @Lethal Banks @Maestro @Ultra @Jobber Doink @CraigPelton @Doddsy @August @RetepAdam. @Tweet @Jeff Valley Driver @T-Pein™ @Pendex @Cicada

NO MORE POSTING UNTIL DAY 3 STARTS

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RetepAdam.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Aight Ultra you might wanna explain how you went from "not touching X today" to voting him out at the end anyway.

X is SA, I got that right ya?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ultra

Reaction score
Aight Ultra you might wanna explain how you went from "not touching X today" to voting him out at the end anyway.

X is SA, I got that right ya?

The reason I said I wasn't touching X is honestly because he's my bro so I thought I'd give him a fair shot but as the day got closer and I was more concerned he was open wolfing I felt that it wasn't right to just look the other way.

Guess I was just wrong though lol

Ultra

Reaction score
Frankly all of those wagons were stale and in retrospect none of them were even voting to save themselves

I wanted to go for Raidokken but that wasn't happening