WM34

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

thomas

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.co.uk
Hi guys, if this is in wrong area please direct me to correct area

I go out for pretty much every PPV event in the bars where I'm from and would love to experience going to one. Decided to hopefully make WM34 my first. Need some advice. I'm from Manchester England so it's not a quick flight for me to come over. Does anyone know of any wrestling groups that travel in big groups to these sort of events from the uk and if yes any idea how I can get in touch. Also has anyone ever gone to a mania alone before as this is what I'll be doing. Just wondered is it easy to find a group that will be willing to sort of let you go round with them and stuff.

Thanks in advance

TheAceOne

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hi Thomas. Im from London, England. I've never been to a Wrestlemania. I've been trying to form a group of people for years, but people all seem to drop out at the last minute.

I don't know of any reliable wrestling fans in the U.K who would be up for a Wrestlemania trip. But if I ever do, I'll let you know. And hopefully vice versa.

I was thinking, fans don't necessarily have to be from the U.K. I bet there are alot of fans on this forum who are probably planning on going to Wrestlemania 34. A group of us on here could meet up. Im sure some people on here would like that.

Reactions: Solidus1

thomas

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.co.uk
Yeah that sounds great, I'm sure once you're over there even when you're alone People will get speaking to you and you can tag along with them, the only thing that puts me off is spending a week on my own with no or to speak to

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If Vince is still running WWE by 34, I wouldn't buy tickets. He will prob have Goldberg vs lesnar part 5 for both the WWE and UT. Then Cena and orton will face both locker rooms in an iron man match. That's how Vince will sell mania.